Clubs and Dance
5 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom5 Events
- 27/05/2022Find ticketsO2 Academy Brixton - London Rudimental May 27 2022 19:00Friday 19:00O2 Academy Brixton - LondonRudimentalLow Availability
- 16/06/2022Find ticketsIsle of Wight Festival - Newport Isle of Wight 2022 - Payment Plan Jun 16 2022 00:00Until 19/06/2022Isle of Wight Festival - NewportIsle of Wight 2022 - Payment Plan
- 16/06/2022Find ticketsIsle of Wight Festival - Newport Isle of Wight 2022 - Weekend Ticket Jun 16 2022 00:00Until 19/06/2022Isle of Wight Festival - NewportIsle of Wight 2022 - Weekend Ticket
- 19/06/2022Find ticketsIsle of Wight Festival - Newport Isle of Wight 2022 - Sunday Ticket Jun 19 2022 10:00Sunday 10:00Isle of Wight Festival - NewportIsle of Wight 2022 - Sunday Ticket
- 31/12/2021Find ticketsTobacco Dock - London Tobacco Dock New Years Eve Dec 31 19:00 On partner siteFriday 19:00Tobacco Dock - LondonTobacco Dock New Years EveOn partner site
Genre-defying, multi BRIT Award-winning electronic collective
Known for blurring the lines between dance music and pop, the East London-based outfit Rudimental consists of Kesi Dryden, Piers Aggett, Amir Amor and DJ Leon “Locksmith” Rolle.
Since taking shape in 2011, the four-piece have built up a stellar reputation for delivering high-energy live shows – especially at festivals – and collaborating with all sorts of high-profile artists.
In 2012, they released their first single Spoons featuring vocals from MNEK and Syron as well as a treble created from the actual sound of spoons. However, it was their second track, Feel The Love with John Newman, that catapulted them into the spotlight. Not only did it climb to No.1 on the UK singles chart, but the song also landed in the top five in several other countries.
When their debut album Home came out in 2013, it boasted a second No.1 in Waiting All Night with Ella Eyre that won a BRIT Award for Best British Single. The album was also nominated for a Mercury Prize. With Rudimental’s members all proud Hackneyites, the cover of Home displayed a photo of Dalston Lane’s famous mural created by Ray Walker and based on the 1983 Hackney Peace Carnival.
Their follow-up We The Generation arrived in 2015. Numerous tracks featured vocals from Will Heard and Anne-Marie, plus there were guest appearances from Lianne La Havas, Dizzee Rascal, Ed Sheeran (including a remixing of his hit Bloodstream) and many more.
In early 2019, Rudimental released their third album Toast To Our Differences. Written as a celebration of differences and a coming together of cultures and sounds, it showcased another incredible list of collaborators including Ladysmith Black Mambazo and YEBBA on Let Me Live, Tom Walker on Walk Alone, Rita Ora on Summer Love, Maleek Berry and Raye on 1x1, Jesse Glynne, Macklemore and Dan Caplen on These Days, and Stefflon Don and Ray BLK on Scared Of Love, among others.
Rudimental performed a special headline show that spring at London’s Royal Albert Hall in support of Teenage Cancer Trust and also partnered with Canadian vocalist Loryn to record Stand By, the official song of the 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup.
In June 2021, Rudimental unveiled the lead single Straight From The Heart featuring Nørskov and confirmed their fourth album Ground Control would arrive on 3 September 2021. To promote it, they also announced a pair of intimate album release shows at London’s Jazz Cafe on 24 and 25 August 2021.
Rudimental announce two intimate shows
In support of their new album Ground Control, catch the four-piece at London's Jazz Cafe on 24 & 25 August 2021. Tickets go on sale from 09:00 on Friday 6 August 2021.
Rudimental are playing a couple intimate album release shows on 24 & 25 August 2021 in support of Ground Control. The four-piece will also perform on 15 October 2021 as part of The Warehouse Project's The Ape 15th Birthday Party.
In 2021, Rudimental are appearing at The Jazz Cafe in London and Mayfield Depot in Manchester.
Tickets for Rudimental’s London album release dates go on sale from 09:00 on Friday 6 August 2021. Tickets for their October 2021 WHP appearance are on sale now.