12 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom11 Events
- Aug 27Aug27Find ticketsNorwich Nick Rayns LCR UEA - Norwich Royal Blood Aug 27 19:30Fri 19:30Norwich Nick Rayns LCR UEA - NorwichRoyal BloodLimited Availability
- Aug 28Aug28Find ticketsWhite Rock Theatre - Hastings Royal Blood Aug 28 19:00Sat 19:00White Rock Theatre - HastingsRoyal BloodLimited Availability
- Mar 25 2022Mar252022Find ticketsBournemouth International Centre - Bournemouth Royal Blood Mar 25 2022 18:30Fri 18:30Bournemouth International Centre - BournemouthRoyal BloodLimited Availability
- Mar 26 2022Mar262022Find ticketsUtilita Arena Birmingham - Birmingham Royal Blood Mar 26 2022 18:00Sat 18:00Utilita Arena Birmingham - BirminghamRoyal BloodLow Availability
- Mar 27 2022Mar272022Find ticketsMotorpoint Arena Cardiff - Cardiff Royal Blood Mar 27 2022 18:30Sun 18:30Motorpoint Arena Cardiff - CardiffRoyal BloodLimited Availability
- Mar 29 2022Mar292022Find ticketsMotorpoint Arena Nottingham - Nottingham Royal Blood Mar 29 2022 18:30Tue 18:30Motorpoint Arena Nottingham - NottinghamRoyal Blood
- Mar 30 2022Mar302022Find ticketsThe O2 - London Royal Blood Mar 30 2022 18:30Wed 18:30The O2 - LondonRoyal Blood
- Apr 01 2022Apr012022Find ticketsFirst Direct Arena - Leeds Royal Blood Apr 01 2022 18:30Fri 18:30First Direct Arena - LeedsRoyal Blood
- Apr 01 2022Apr012022Find ticketsFirst Direct Arena - Leeds Royal Blood - VIP Lounge Upgrade Apr 01 2022 18:30Fri 18:30First Direct Arena - LeedsRoyal Blood - VIP Lounge UpgradeLow Availability
- Apr 02 2022Apr022022Find ticketsAO Arena - Manchester Royal Blood Apr 02 2022 19:30Sat 19:30AO Arena - ManchesterRoyal Blood
- Apr 03 2022Apr032022Find ticketsThe SSE Hydro - Glasgow Royal Blood Apr 03 2022 18:30Sun 18:30The SSE Hydro - GlasgowRoyal Blood
International Events1 Events
- Apr 05 2022Apr052022Find tickets3Arena - Dublin, Ireland Royal Blood Apr 05 2022 18:30Tue 18:303Arena - Dublin, IrelandRoyal Blood
Bluesy hard rock duo from Brighton
Raised in West Sussex, drummer Ben Thatcher and guitarist Mike Kerr met as teenagers in 2005, both playing together in punk band Flavour Country for a time.
In 2013, they reconnected in Brighton and formed the two-piece Royal Blood. The duo's rise in the industry has been as fast and furious as their music. Initially, the pair cut their chops playing open-mics but were soon signed to Warner Records. Before the year’s end, they’d released a run of singles – Out Of The Black, Come On Over and Little Monster – and were nominated for BBC’s Sound Of… 2014 poll.
The following summer, Royal Blood supported Arctic Monkeys during a couple of Finsbury Park shows alongside festival appearances including T In The Park, Glastonbury, Reading & Leeds and Download. These performances preceded their much anticipated debut eponymous album. When Royal Blood was finally unveiled in late August 2014 it, landed at No.1 on the UK albums chart. Nominated for the 2014 Mercury Prize, it also saw the duo named Best British Group at the 2015 BRIT Awards.
In summer 2017, Royal Blood released their more dynamic second album How Did We Get So Dark?, a 10-track collection which topped the UK albums chart upon arrival. To support the album, the pair took their gritty, deep-fried rock’n’roll on a sell-out UK arena tour that included three shows at London’s Alexandra Palace.
During 2019, Royal Blood recorded two new songs – Boilermaker and King. In autumn 2020, Thatcher and Kerr released Trouble’s Coming as the lead single from their next album. In early 2021, they revealed a second single, Typhoons, which took its title from their third album of the same name, released in April 2021.
In addition, Royal Blood announced a UK arena tour for March and April 2022 that included their biggest headline show to date at London's O2. In July of that year, Royal Blood announced 2021 tour dates in Bristol, Newcastle, Norwich and Hastings.
Royal Blood's 2021/22 UK tour
- 21 July 2021 – Bristol O2 Academy 1
- 22 July 2021 – Newcastle O2 Academy 1
- 27 August 2021 – Norwich The Nick Rayns LCR, UEA
- 28 August 2021 – Hastings White Rock Theatre
- 25 March 2022 – Bournemouth International Centre
- 26 March 2022 – Utilita Arena, Birmingham
- 27 March 2022 – Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
- 29 March 2022 – Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham
- 30 March 2022 – The O2, London
- 1 April 2022 – First Direct Arena, Leeds
- 2 April 2022 – AO Arena, Manchester
- 3 April 2022 – The SSE Hydro, Glasgow
Royal Blood are touring the UK in July and August 2021 and March and April 2022 in support of their new album Typhoons.
Royal Blood will be visiting arenas in the following UK cities in 2021 and 2022:
Tickets for Royal Blood's 2021 UK tour dates go on sale from 09:00 on Friday 9 July 2021.
Tickets for Royal Blood's 2022 UK tour dates are on sale now.
Royal Blood is a two-piece heavy rock band comprised of Mike Kerr on vocals and bass and Ben Thatcher on drums.
With both members hailing from West Sussex, the band Royal Blood was formed in Brighton in 2013.