9 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom8 Events
- 25/03/2022Find ticketsBournemouth International Centre - Bournemouth Royal Blood Mar 25 2022 18:30Friday 18:30Bournemouth International Centre - BournemouthRoyal BloodLimited Availability
- 26/03/2022Find ticketsUtilita Arena Birmingham - Birmingham Royal Blood Mar 26 2022 18:00Saturday 18:00Utilita Arena Birmingham - BirminghamRoyal BloodLow Availability
- 27/03/2022Find ticketsMotorpoint Arena Cardiff - Cardiff Royal Blood Mar 27 2022 18:30Sunday 18:30Motorpoint Arena Cardiff - CardiffRoyal BloodLimited Availability
- 29/03/2022Find ticketsMotorpoint Arena Nottingham - Nottingham Royal Blood Mar 29 2022 18:30Tuesday 18:30Motorpoint Arena Nottingham - NottinghamRoyal Blood
- 30/03/2022Find ticketsThe O2 - London Royal Blood Mar 30 2022 18:30Wednesday 18:30The O2 - LondonRoyal Blood
- 01/04/2022Find ticketsFirst Direct Arena - Leeds Royal Blood Apr 01 2022 18:30Friday 18:30First Direct Arena - LeedsRoyal Blood
- 02/04/2022Find ticketsAO Arena - Manchester Royal Blood Apr 02 2022 19:30Saturday 19:30AO Arena - ManchesterRoyal Blood
- 03/04/2022Find ticketsOVO Hydro - Glasgow Royal Blood Apr 03 2022 18:30Sunday 18:30OVO Hydro - GlasgowRoyal Blood
International Events1 Events
- 05/04/2022Find tickets3Arena - Dublin, Ireland Royal Blood Apr 05 2022 18:30Tuesday 18:303Arena - Dublin, IrelandRoyal Blood
Bluesy hard rock duo from Brighton
Raised in West Sussex, drummer Ben Thatcher and guitarist Mike Kerr met as teenagers in 2005, both playing together in punk band Flavour Country for a time.
In 2013, they reconnected in Brighton and formed the two-piece Royal Blood. The duo's rise in the industry has been as fast and furious as their music. Initially, the pair cut their chops playing open-mics but were soon signed to Warner Records. Before the year’s end, they’d released a run of singles – Out Of The Black, Come On Over and Little Monster – and were nominated for BBC’s Sound Of… 2014 poll.
The following summer, Royal Blood supported Arctic Monkeys during a couple of Finsbury Park shows alongside festival appearances including T In The Park, Glastonbury, Reading & Leeds and Download. These performances preceded their much anticipated debut eponymous album. When Royal Blood was finally unveiled in late August 2014 it, landed at No.1 on the UK albums chart. Nominated for the 2014 Mercury Prize, it also saw the duo named Best British Group at the 2015 BRIT Awards.
In summer 2017, Royal Blood released their more dynamic second album How Did We Get So Dark?, a 10-track collection which topped the UK albums chart upon arrival. To support the album, the pair took their gritty, deep-fried rock’n’roll on a sell-out UK arena tour that included three shows at London’s Alexandra Palace.
During 2019, Royal Blood recorded two new songs – Boilermaker and King. In autumn 2020, Thatcher and Kerr released Trouble’s Coming as the lead single from their next album. In early 2021, they revealed a second single, Typhoons, which took its title from their third album of the same name, released in April 2021.
In addition, Royal Blood announced a UK arena tour for March and April 2022 that included their biggest headline show to date at London's O2 as well as 2021 tour dates in Lincoln and Brighton.
Royal Blood announce Brighton Centre date
The hard rock two-piece return to their hometown for a huge show on 15 September 2021. Tickets go on sale from 09:00 on Friday 3 September 2021.
Royal Blood adds a 2021 date in Lincoln
The duo will play the Engine Shed on 13 September 2021 with support from Tigercub. Tickets go on sale from 09:00 on Friday 13 August 2021.
Royal Blood are touring the UK in September 2021 and March and April 2022 in support of their new album Typhoons.
Royal Blood will be visiting arenas in the following UK cities in 2021 and 2022:
- Brighton (new date)
Tickets for Royal Blood's Brighton Centre tour date in Lincoln go on sale from 09:00 on Friday 3 September 2021. Tickets for Royal Blood's other 2021 and 2022 UK tour dates are on sale now.