176 Upcoming Events
- 30/09/2021Find ticketsJamie Cullum - Hospitality Sep 30 18:00Thursday 18:00Jamie Cullum - Hospitality
- 02/10/2021Find ticketsYungblud: Life on Mars Tour Oct 02 19:00Saturday 19:00Yungblud: Life on Mars TourLimited Availability
- 07/10/2021Find ticketsCabaret Club: Carley Williams Oct 07 20:30Thursday 20:30Cabaret Club: Carley Williams
- 09/10/2021Find ticketsWhitney: Queen of the Night - Hospitality Oct 09 18:00Saturday 18:00Whitney: Queen of the Night - Hospitality
- 09/10/2021Find ticketsWhitney Queen of the Night Oct 09 19:00Saturday 19:00Whitney Queen of the Night
- 09/10/2021Find ticketsAn Evening Without Kate Bush Oct 09 19:30Saturday 19:30An Evening Without Kate Bush
- 11/10/2021Find ticketsPortsmouth Chamber Music: Martin Roscoe (piano) Oct 11 19:30Monday 19:30Portsmouth Chamber Music: Martin Roscoe (piano)
- 11/10/2021Find ticketsPortsmouth Chamber Music: Season Ticket Oct 11 19:30Until 09/05/2022Portsmouth Chamber Music: Season Ticket
Loaded 20 out of 176 events
The venue is located in the city centre.
There are several car parks within walking distance of the venue. The venue offers exit ticket for Isambard Brunel Multi Storey car park (PO1 2BX) priced at £4.50.
Nearest Rail: Portsmouth and Southsea.
Box Office Numbers
Box Office Hours
Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.00pm (later on concert nights) Saturday 10.00am-2.00pm
Box Office Payment
via Ticketmaster on 0800 988 4440. Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm Saturday 10:30am-3:30pm Disabled Parking around the Guildhall (blue badge): King Henry1 Street Single Yellows -Disabled= 3 Hours Free Pay & Disaplay Area-Disabled = Free Parking Exchange Road Guildhall End-Disabled=Free Parking Ntr End-Disabled=No Parking after 5:00pm White Swan Road No Parking 6:00pm to 8:00am Free Disabled Parking 8:00am-6:00pm *ALL PCC PAY AND DISPLAY BAYS ARE FREE FOR BLUE BADGE HOLDERS UNLESS SIGNAGE STATES OTHERWISE*
No cameras or audio recording devices. No externally bought food or drink. No refunds or exchanges.
No babies on laps unless specific to show - see event info. Children aged 1+ must have a ticket.
There are bars within the venue. Hospitality packages may be available giving customers access to an additional exclusive bar. Venue regularly offers pre-show dining, 2 courses for £17.50. Cloakroom available for some shows at a charge.