113 Upcoming Events
- Find ticketsPortsmouth Chamber Music - Ensemble 360Postponed: Date Announced Soon
- Jan 25Jan25Find ticketsUntil Apr 26Portsmouth Chamber Music - Season Ticket (All 5 Concerts)Limited Availability
- Feb 12Feb12Find ticketsFri 20:30Cabaret Club - Socially Distanced Event
- Feb 13Feb13Find ticketsSat 20:00Los Pacaminos - Social Distanced Event
- Feb 22Feb22Find ticketsMon 19:00Portsmouth Chamber Music - Doric Quartet
- Feb 26Feb26Find ticketsFri 20:30Cabaret Club - Socially Distanced Event
- Mar 02Mar02Find ticketsTue 19:00DANCE LIVE! Senior Heats - Socially Distanced Event
- Mar 03Mar03Find ticketsWed 19:00DANCE LIVE! Senior Heats - Socially Distanced Event
- Mar 04Mar04Find ticketsThu 19:00DANCE LIVE! Junior Heats - Socially Distanced Event
- Mar 05Mar05Find ticketsFri 18:00UB40 - Hospitality Packages
- Mar 12Mar12Find ticketsFri 20:30Cabaret Club - Socially Distanced Event
- Mar 18Mar18Find ticketsThu 18:00Daniel Sloss: Hubris - Socially Distanced Event
- Mar 22Mar22Find ticketsMon 19:00Portsmouth Chamber Music - Arcadia Quartet
- Mar 26Mar26Find ticketsFri 20:30Cabaret Club - Socially Distanced Event
- Mar 31Mar31Find ticketsWed 18:30Rob Brydon - A Night of Songs and Laughter
Loaded 20 out of 113 events
The venue is located in the city centre.
There are several car parks within walking distance of the venue. The venue offers exit ticket for Isambard Brunel Multi Storey car park (PO1 2BX) priced at £4.50.
Nearest Rail: Portsmouth and Southsea.
Box Office Numbers
Box Office Hours
Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.00pm (later on concert nights) Saturday 10.00am-2.00pm
Box Office Payment
via Ticketmaster on 0800 988 4440. Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm Saturday 10:30am-3:30pm Disabled Parking around the Guildhall (blue badge): King Henry1 Street Single Yellows -Disabled= 3 Hours Free Pay & Disaplay Area-Disabled = Free Parking Exchange Road Guildhall End-Disabled=Free Parking Ntr End-Disabled=No Parking after 5:00pm White Swan Road No Parking 6:00pm to 8:00am Free Disabled Parking 8:00am-6:00pm *ALL PCC PAY AND DISPLAY BAYS ARE FREE FOR BLUE BADGE HOLDERS UNLESS SIGNAGE STATES OTHERWISE*
No cameras or audio recording devices. No externally bought food or drink. No refunds or exchanges.
No babies on laps unless specific to show - see event info. Children aged 1+ must have a ticket.
There are bars within the venue. Hospitality packages may be available giving customers access to an additional exclusive bar. Venue regularly offers pre-show dining, 2 courses for £17.50. Cloakroom available for some shows at a charge.