139 Upcoming Events
- May 29May29Find ticketsSat 20:00Los Pacaminos - Social Distanced Event
- Jun 14Jun14Find ticketsMon 19:00Portsmouth Chamber Music - Ensemble 360
- Jun 17Jun17Find ticketsThu 18:00Daniel Sloss: Hubris - Socially Distanced Event
- Jul 05Jul05Find ticketsMon 19:00Strictly Come Dancing - The Professionals
- Jul 10Jul10Find ticketsSat 11:00Arthurs Dream Boat - Guildhall Studio
- Jul 31Jul31Find ticketsSat 20:00The Style Councillors - Socially Distanced Event
- Aug 06Aug06Find ticketsFri 18:00Rumours of Fleetwood Mac - Hospitality
- Aug 21Aug21Find ticketsSat 12:00Sausage and Cider FestivalLimited Availability
- Aug 21Aug21Find ticketsSat 18:00Sausage and Cider Festival
- Sep 01Sep01Find ticketsWed 19:00What's Love Got To Do With It?
- Sep 03Sep03Find ticketsFri 19:30Big Mouth Comedy Festival: Friday Ticket
- Sep 03Sep03Find ticketsUntil Sep 04Big Mouth Comedy Festival: Festival Ticket
- Sep 04Sep04Find ticketsSat 16:00Big Mouth Comedy Festival: Saturday Ticket
Loaded 20 out of 139 events
The venue is located in the city centre.
There are several car parks within walking distance of the venue. The venue offers exit ticket for Isambard Brunel Multi Storey car park (PO1 2BX) priced at £4.50.
Nearest Rail: Portsmouth and Southsea.
Box Office Numbers
Box Office Hours
Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.00pm (later on concert nights) Saturday 10.00am-2.00pm
Box Office Payment
via Ticketmaster on 0800 988 4440. Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm Saturday 10:30am-3:30pm Disabled Parking around the Guildhall (blue badge): King Henry1 Street Single Yellows -Disabled= 3 Hours Free Pay & Disaplay Area-Disabled = Free Parking Exchange Road Guildhall End-Disabled=Free Parking Ntr End-Disabled=No Parking after 5:00pm White Swan Road No Parking 6:00pm to 8:00am Free Disabled Parking 8:00am-6:00pm *ALL PCC PAY AND DISPLAY BAYS ARE FREE FOR BLUE BADGE HOLDERS UNLESS SIGNAGE STATES OTHERWISE*
No cameras or audio recording devices. No externally bought food or drink. No refunds or exchanges.
No babies on laps unless specific to show - see event info. Children aged 1+ must have a ticket.
There are bars within the venue. Hospitality packages may be available giving customers access to an additional exclusive bar. Venue regularly offers pre-show dining, 2 courses for £17.50. Cloakroom available for some shows at a charge.