The venue is on the west side of Shepherds Bush Green, situated between the Walkabout and O’Neills.
Westfield Shopping Centre westfield.com/london
Parking at Westfield London between 6pm-12am is just £3 per vehicle for O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire customers. Please collect a follow-up ticket from the venue box office or from door staff in the foyer. Vehicles that enter or leave outside of these hours will be subject to Westfields usual rates. The O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire accept no responsibilty for claims in relation to parking charges.
When exiting Westfield London, insert original ticket to the pay machine before departure and immediately insert the follow up promotional voucher for the £3 rate.
Nearest tube : Shepherds Bush on Hammersmith & City line or Central line; or Goldhawk Road on Hammersmith & City line.
Nearest Rail : Paddington.
Buses: 72, 94, 95, 220, 237, 260, 283, N11, N12, N27.
For the latest London travel information visit http://www.tfl.gov.uk/journeyplanner
Or text TFL to 60835
Box Office Numbers
Ticketmaster UK 0870 154 40 40, International 00 44 161 385 3500
Disabled Bookings: 020 8354 3300 10am-6pm/Mon-Fri
Box Office: 0844 477 2000 (24hr)
Fax : 020 8743 5384
Admin : 020 8354 3300
email@example.com Calls will cost 7 ppm plus your network access charge.
Box Office Hours
The venue Box Office is open on show nights only between 16:00 and 18:00; and 18:30 and 21:30.
Box Office Collection Accepted
Tickets left at the box office for collection may be picked up on the day of the show from 16:00 onwards. You must take the credit card and Ticketmaster Booking Reference Number as proof of purchase.
Box Office Payment
All major credit cards are accepted on the 24hr credit card booking line.
The venue does have facilities for customers with disabilities, To book, please call the disabled booking service on 020 8354 3300, Monday to Friday between 10:30 and 17:30
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO THE VENUE
These are in addition to the terms and conditions printed on the reverse of your ticket
1. The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
2. Only customers in possession of a valid ticket will be admitted into the venue. Lost, stolen or damaged tickets will not be replaced.
3. Tickets are non-refundable or transferable.
4. Current Licensing Laws are strictly enforced.
5. Ticket holders may be subject to search.
6. No bottles, cans, alcohol or food (including bottled water) are to be brought into the venue.
7. The venue may operate a no smoking policy at the request of the artist(s).
8. No illegal substances may be brought into or taken on the premises. Any one caught in possession of such substances will be ejected from the premises and may be reported to the Police.
9. Any persons found in possession of weapons of any description may be refused entry and / or the items seized will be logged and handed over to the Police. Personal items deemed to be a potential risk may be confiscated until after the show.
10. The no re-admission policy is strictly enforced.
11. Ticket holders may be subject to continuous sound levels, which may cause potential damage to hearing.
12. Ticket holders may be exposed to strobe lights.
13. Ticket holders consent to any filming and sound recordings as members of the audience.
14. No professional type cameras, audio / visual, or digital recording equipment will be allowed into the venue. Please note that the admission of cameras of any kind is subject to alteration in accordance with the wishes of the artist performing.
15. No entry fees will be refunded following ejection or refused entry.
16. The box office cannot be held responsible for mistakes made by ticket agencies nominated by the promoter or event partner.
17. Patrons should be advised that official merchandise is usually only available inside the venue.
18. Please respect our neighbours and make as little noise as possible on leaving the venue.
CCTV CAMERAS ARE IN OPERATION WITHIN THE VENUE
Gigs: The minimum age is 8 unless with written permission from venue management. Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult and sat in the balcony.
Clubs: Strictly over 18s (Photographic ID may be required)
It is not recommended for patrons under 14 years old to attend an event on the stalls ground floor area.
It is not suitable for patrons under five years old to attend an event at the venue, due to continuous sound levels and exposure to strobe lights.
The venue is seating or standing within each section of the venue.
Ground Floor standing/seating .Levels 1,2,and 3 seated but not everyone is guaranteed a seat so there is standing at the back of the balconies.
O2 Shepherds Bush Empire adopts a neighbour friendly policy so please make as little noise as possible on leaving the venue