142 Upcoming Events
- 29/10/2021Find ticketsCharlotte Crosby - One Night with Charlotte Oct 29 19:30Friday 19:30Charlotte Crosby - One Night with Charlotte
- 29/10/2021Find ticketsUltimate Power - Bat Out Of Helloween Oct 29 22:30Friday 22:30Ultimate Power - Bat Out Of Helloween
- 30/10/2021Find ticketsTrevor Nelson Halloween Special Oct 30 23:00Saturday 23:00Trevor Nelson Halloween Special
- 31/10/2021Find ticketsTake Off Halloween With Hardy Caprio & Special Guests Oct 31 23:00Sunday 23:00Take Off Halloween With Hardy Caprio & Special Guests
- 06/11/2021Find ticketsMilburn - 15th Anniversary Tour Nov 06 18:30Saturday 18:30Milburn - 15th Anniversary TourLimited Availability
- 06/11/2021Find ticketsLove Noughties Bonfire Special Nov 06 23:00Saturday 23:00Love Noughties Bonfire Special
- 13/11/2021Find ticketsPower Ballads Live In Concert! Nov 13 18:30Saturday 18:30Power Ballads Live In Concert!
- 13/11/2021Find ticketsChABBA: The Cher & ABBA + Friends Disco! Nov 13 23:00Saturday 23:00ChABBA: The Cher & ABBA + Friends Disco!
- 18/11/2021Find ticketsThe Wedding Present - Seamonsters - 30th Anniversary Tour Nov 18 19:00Thursday 19:00The Wedding Present - Seamonsters - 30th Anniversary Tour
Loaded 20 out of 142 events
Whitworth Street West Manchester M1 5NQ United Kingdom
Parking and by car We’re easy to get to by all major approach roads, including the M60 motorway. Just follow the City Centre or the Universities signs and our postcode for sat nav is M1 5NQ. There’s some pay and display street parking locally, with bays nearby on Great Marlborough Street. Street parking is free after 8pm. Get 15% off if you use Q-Park First St. You can pre-book using the promotional code PT0217RITZ here. Other car park options include the nearby large 24 hour NCP car park on Great Bridgewater Street and there are also additional car parks at Chepstow Street and Chester Street, all within a few hundred metres. Please check times and prices as they may vary. Disabled parking and by car Our venue doesn’t have its own parking facilities, but there are bays and street parking locally on Whitworth Street West and Great Marlborough Street close by. Unfortunately we don’t have a drop off point at our entrance.
By bus The following bus stops are available nearby, click here for more details or visit TGM. The 104 and the 105 (Whitworth Street West) go to and from Manchester Piccadilly and Manchester Airport. The 43, 42, 143, 142 (Oxford Road) all go to and from Piccadilly Gardens are the nearest with stops outside the Palace Hotel, on the junction of Oxford Road and Portland Street. All are just 20 metres away. Manchester’s free city centre Metroshuttle bus services link all the main areas. Find out more here. Night buses for late night services run to Manchester Piccadilly and other city centre stops. See here for more details. By train The closest railway station is Manchester Oxford Road (MCO), which is about ten metres away, opposite the venue. Manchester Piccadilly is the major mainline station in the city, under a mile away. For a handy guide to travelling by train, visit Transport for Greater Manchester. Accessible facilities are at all of these stations, so please use the links below for more details. Manchester Oxford Road has staff assistance and lifts (but not to Platform 1) and a ramp for train access. Manchester Piccadilly Station has a large concourse and step free routes, escalators and lifts, with a low level counter at the ticket office with an induction loop. By tram The nearest Metrolink trams stop at Manchester Deansgate Castlefield, which is about 500 metres away and there’s St Peter’s Square at around 750 metres, and link across the city centre. All stops have either a ramp, lift or escalator access.
Box Office Numbers
0844 477 2000
Box Office Hours
Venue opening times 12 noon to 2pm, Monday-Friday. We’ll have opening times and curfew times if they’re out of the ordinary for seasoned gig-goers (7pm-11pm) on the event page of this website and on our social channels, too. All timings are subject to change, so check before you travel.
Box Office Payment
The venue is fully accessible. Customers must book a standard ticket online or on the phone via Ticketmaster. You will need to contact the venue to discuss requirements and free assistant ticket (subject to availability). For general enquiries and disabled access please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)161 714 4140
No food. No bottles or cans. No alcohol or illegal substances.
It's always best to check the age restrictions for each event in advance as they vary from show to show. A few obvious ones: No under 8s please (think about it), but feel free to contact us if you’re unsure and avoid disappointment. 8-13 years, you’ll need to attend with an adult (18+) and only book balcony tickets please. Most shows are 14+ (and that means you can come without an adult over 18 and be in the stalls area) but please remember to check when you book as it can vary from show to show. Always look for admission age policies and signs such as 14+, 16+, 18+, 21+ before you book and remember to carry proof of age if you need it.
On-site bar available.