154 Upcoming Events
- Find ticketsThe Bowie Collective undefined undefined undefined undefinedThe Bowie CollectivePostponed: Date Announced Soon
- Aug 20Aug20Find ticketsPaul Smith: Changed undefined Aug 20 19:00Fri 19:00Paul Smith: ChangedLow Availability
- Aug 21Aug21Find ticketsPaul Smith: Changed undefined Aug 21 19:00Sat 19:00Paul Smith: Changed
- Sep 01Sep01Find ticketsGrayson Perry: A Show For Normal People undefined Sep 01 18:30Wed 18:30Grayson Perry: A Show For Normal People
- Sep 02Sep02Find ticketsLuther Vandross Celebration undefined Sep 02 18:30Thu 18:30Luther Vandross Celebration
- Sep 03Sep03Fri 18:30Adam Kay: This Is Going To Hurt (Secret Diaries of a Junior Doctor)Find ticketsAdam Kay: This Is Going To Hurt (Secret Diaries of a Junior Doctor) undefined Sep 03 18:30Find ticketsAdam Kay: This Is Going To Hurt (Secret Diaries of a Junior Doctor) undefined Sep 03 18:30
- Sep 16Sep16Find ticketsJimmy Carr: Terribly Funny undefined Sep 16 19:00Thu 19:00Jimmy Carr: Terribly FunnyLow Availability
- Sep 18Sep18Find ticketsWhitney Queen of the Night undefined Sep 18 19:30Sat 19:30Whitney Queen of the NightLow Availability
- Sep 23Sep23Find ticketsMo Gilligan - There's Mo To Life undefined Sep 23 18:30Thu 18:30Mo Gilligan - There's Mo To Life
- Sep 26Sep26Find ticketsManic Street Preachers undefined Sep 26 19:00Sun 19:00Manic Street Preachers
- Oct 02Oct02Find ticketsMichael Bolton Love Songs Greatest Hits Tour undefined Oct 02 18:30Sat 18:30Michael Bolton Love Songs Greatest Hits Tour
- Oct 04Oct04Find ticketsThe Pundits : an Evening with Soccer's Most Famous Pundits undefined Oct 04 18:30Mon 18:30The Pundits : an Evening with Soccer's Most Famous Pundits
Loaded 20 out of 154 events
We are in the heart of Newcastle, easily accessible by public transport and with a number of car parks close by. Northumberland Road Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 8SF
NCP operate a number of car parks close to the City Hall, and spaces for your visit can be pre-booked for £5 from 5pm - 2am. You can also pick up a discount voucher at the City Hall Box Office on the evening of the event. John Dobson Street is open until 11.29pm and Carliol Square (which has pedestrian access onto Pilgrim Street) is open 24hrs. There is free parking after 5pm in selected Newcastle City Council-owned car parks as part of NE1's Alive After Five scheme. Click here for more information. There are two parking spaces for blue badge holders on Northumberland Road. Most parking meters in the local vicinity are free to blue badge holders.
Nearest rail: Newcastle Central. Nearest metro: Haymarket Taxi: Rank outside venue. Black cabs are also available.
Box Office Numbers
Call +44 (0)191 260 2020 from 12pm to 4pm, Monday to Friday
Box Office Hours
O2 Academy Newcastle box office is open 12 noon to 4pm, Monday-Saturday and sells tickets for both O2 City Hall Newcastle and O2 Academy Newcastle. Opening times will be different on bank holidays, so do check.
Box Office Collection Accepted
The O2 City Hall Box Office is open for immediate pre-performance collections and sales on performance days from the advertised 'doors open' time until curtain up on the main act.
Box Office Payment
Mastercard/Visa/cheques with guarantee card/debit cards/cash.
O2 City Hall Newcastle strive to make all our shows accessible to everyone and work with Attitude Is Everything and Nimbus Disability to make sure things keep improving. Venue also accepts the Access Card. It’s not compulsory, but it means you won’t have to provide repeat details every time you book, and lets venue know about any support or facilities you’ll need when you visit. Wheelchair spaces These are available when you book, but they’re limited on a first come, first served basis. Please get in touch with venue box office before you buy your tickets between 12pm and 4pm, Monday to Friday, on +44 (0)191 260 2020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to advise your access and personal assistant requirements. You can also contact venue through Next Generation Text Service by 18002 +44 (0)191 260 2020. Companion ticket If you need a ticket for a companion or personal assistant, please just let venue box office know when you book. Venue offers one companion ticket, free of charge, to provide support you need and additional assistance in the event of an emergency evacuation. Proof of eligibility will be required. Guide and hearing assistance dogs are welcome Additional Information: Wheelchair users O2 City Hall Newcastle has 6 seating areas available for every show for wheelchair users. It is necessary for wheelchair seating to be booked in advance, via the box office. Any customer booking a wheelchair seat will receive comprehensive information on access to the City Hall and its facilities when booking. Access for wheelchair users is only possible via a side door on College Street. You should see a steward at the front doors who will arrange for this to be opened and a steward will direct you to your seats.
- No cameras, video cameras or audio recording. - No food, bottles, cans or alcohol to be brought onto the premises. - No smoking. Please try and travel light, so if you really need to bring a bag, please make sure that it is small (laptop size or small handbag).
It’s always best to check the age restrictions for each event in advance as they vary from show to show. No under 8s please, but feel free to contact venue if you’re unsure and avoid disappointment. 8-13 years, you’ll need to attend with an adult (18+). Some shows are 14+ but if you're under(between 14 years and 16 years) you’ll need to come with an adult (someone 18+). Always look for admission age policies and signs such as 14+, 16+, 18+, 21+ before you book and remember to carry proof of age if you need it. Venue has a breathalyser policy in place at the front doors and anyone under 18 suspected of consuming alcohol will be refused entry.
Venue does not have a cloakroom at this point in time The Bar is located in the Basement. There is no access to the basement bar and refreshment area for wheelchair users. Where customers are unable to access these areas due to ambulatory difficulties, a drinks service is provided by City Hall. Members of staff are available and can take drink orders and arrange for them to be brought to the foyer/auditorium, on request. Official website : o2cityhallnewcastle.co.uk