148 Upcoming Events
- 24/10/2021Find ticketsTim Peake: My Journey To Space Oct 24 18:30Sunday 18:30Tim Peake: My Journey To Space
- 29/10/2021Find ticketsMichael Schenker "50th Anniversary - Immortal" Oct 29 18:30Friday 18:30Michael Schenker "50th Anniversary - Immortal"Low Availability
- 30/10/2021Find ticketsLevellers Oct 30 20:00 On partner siteSaturday 20:00LevellersOn partner site
- 31/10/2021Find ticketsTim Minchin: Back Encore 2021 Oct 31 19:00Sunday 19:00Tim Minchin: Back Encore 2021
- 01/11/2021Find ticketsTim Minchin: Back Encore 2021 Nov 01 19:00Monday 19:00Tim Minchin: Back Encore 2021
- 05/11/2021Find ticketsPublic Service Broadcasting - Bright Magic Tour 2021 Nov 05 19:00Friday 19:00Public Service Broadcasting - Bright Magic Tour 2021
- 07/11/2021Find ticketsAnt Middleton - Mind Over Muscle Tour 2020 Nov 07 18:30Sunday 18:30Ant Middleton - Mind Over Muscle Tour 2020Low Availability
- 08/11/2021Find ticketsDeacon Blue - Cities of Love Nov 08 18:30Monday 18:30Deacon Blue - Cities of LoveLow Availability
- 09/11/2021Find ticketsDeacon Blue - Cities of Love Nov 09 18:30Tuesday 18:30Deacon Blue - Cities of LoveLow Availability
- 12/11/2021Find ticketsFastlove : A Tribute to George Michael Nov 12 18:30Friday 18:30Fastlove : A Tribute to George Michael
- 17/11/2021Find ticketsJimmy Carr: Terribly Funny Nov 17 19:00Wednesday 19:00Jimmy Carr: Terribly Funny
- 18/11/2021Find ticketsThe Australian Pink Floyd Nov 18 18:30Thursday 18:30The Australian Pink FloydLow Availability
- 19/11/2021Find ticketsThank You For The Music - The Ultimate Tribute To Abba Nov 19 18:30Friday 18:30Thank You For The Music - The Ultimate Tribute To Abba
- 20/11/2021Find ticketsBye Bye Baby Celebrating Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons Nov 20 18:30Saturday 18:30Bye Bye Baby Celebrating Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
Loaded 20 out of 148 events
We are in the heart of Newcastle, easily accessible by public transport and with a number of car parks close by. Northumberland Road Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 8SF
NCP operate a number of car parks close to the City Hall, and spaces for your visit can be pre-booked for £5 from 5pm - 2am. You can also pick up a discount voucher at the City Hall Box Office on the evening of the event. John Dobson Street is open until 11.29pm and Carliol Square (which has pedestrian access onto Pilgrim Street) is open 24hrs. There is free parking after 5pm in selected Newcastle City Council-owned car parks as part of NE1's Alive After Five scheme. Click here for more information. There are two parking spaces for blue badge holders on Northumberland Road. Most parking meters in the local vicinity are free to blue badge holders.
Nearest rail: Newcastle Central. Nearest metro: Haymarket Taxi: Rank outside venue. Black cabs are also available.
Box Office Numbers
Call +44 (0)191 260 2020 from 12pm to 4pm, Monday to Friday
Box Office Hours
O2 Academy Newcastle box office is open 12 noon to 4pm, Monday-Saturday and sells tickets for both O2 City Hall Newcastle and O2 Academy Newcastle. Opening times will be different on bank holidays, so do check.
Box Office Collection Accepted
The O2 City Hall Box Office is open for immediate pre-performance collections and sales on performance days from the advertised 'doors open' time until curtain up on the main act.
Box Office Payment
Mastercard/Visa/cheques with guarantee card/debit cards/cash.
O2 City Hall Newcastle strive to make all our shows accessible to everyone and work with Attitude Is Everything and Nimbus Disability to make sure things keep improving. Venue also accepts the Access Card. It’s not compulsory, but it means you won’t have to provide repeat details every time you book, and lets venue know about any support or facilities you’ll need when you visit. Wheelchair spaces These are available when you book, but they’re limited on a first come, first served basis. Please get in touch with venue box office before you buy your tickets between 12pm and 4pm, Monday to Friday, on +44 (0)191 260 2020 or email email@example.com to advise your access and personal assistant requirements. You can also contact venue through Next Generation Text Service by 18002 +44 (0)191 260 2020. Companion ticket If you need a ticket for a companion or personal assistant, please just let venue box office know when you book. Venue offers one companion ticket, free of charge, to provide support you need and additional assistance in the event of an emergency evacuation. Proof of eligibility will be required. Guide and hearing assistance dogs are welcome Additional Information: Wheelchair users O2 City Hall Newcastle has 6 seating areas available for every show for wheelchair users. It is necessary for wheelchair seating to be booked in advance, via the box office. Any customer booking a wheelchair seat will receive comprehensive information on access to the City Hall and its facilities when booking. Access for wheelchair users is only possible via a side door on College Street. You should see a steward at the front doors who will arrange for this to be opened and a steward will direct you to your seats.
- No cameras, video cameras or audio recording. - No food, bottles, cans or alcohol to be brought onto the premises. - No smoking. Please try and travel light, so if you really need to bring a bag, please make sure that it is small (laptop size or small handbag).
It’s always best to check the age restrictions for each event in advance as they vary from show to show. No under 8s please, but feel free to contact venue if you’re unsure and avoid disappointment. 8-13 years, you’ll need to attend with an adult (18+). Some shows are 14+ but if you're under(between 14 years and 16 years) you’ll need to come with an adult (someone 18+). Always look for admission age policies and signs such as 14+, 16+, 18+, 21+ before you book and remember to carry proof of age if you need it. Venue has a breathalyser policy in place at the front doors and anyone under 18 suspected of consuming alcohol will be refused entry.
Venue does not have a cloakroom at this point in time The Bar is located in the Basement. There is no access to the basement bar and refreshment area for wheelchair users. Where customers are unable to access these areas due to ambulatory difficulties, a drinks service is provided by City Hall. Members of staff are available and can take drink orders and arrange for them to be brought to the foyer/auditorium, on request. Official website : o2cityhallnewcastle.co.uk