66 Upcoming Events
- Feb 08Feb08Find ticketsSat 18:30The Chicago Blues Brothers - a Night At the Movies
- Feb 15Feb15Find ticketsSat 18:30Northern Live - Do I Love You
- Feb 22Feb22Find ticketsSat 19:00The Boys Are Back! 5ive, A1, Damage, 911
- Feb 29Feb29Find ticketsSat 18:30Dick & Angel - Dare To Do It! Tour 2020
- Mar 07Mar07Find ticketsSat 19:30An Evening with Floyd Mayweather
- Mar 14Mar14Find ticketsSat 18:30Milton Jones - Milton: Impossible
- Mar 21Mar21Find ticketsSat 18:30What's Love Got To Do With It?
- Apr 08Apr08Find ticketsWed 18:30Adam Kay: This Is Going To Hurt (Secret Diaries of a Junior Doctor)
Loaded 20 out of 66 events
We are in the heart of Newcastle, easily accessible by public transport and with a number of car parks close by. Northumberland Road Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 8SF
NCP operate a number of car parks close to the City Hall, and spaces for your visit can be pre-booked for £5 from 5pm - 2am. You can also pick up a discount voucher at the O2 City Hall Box Office on the evening of the event. John Dobson Street is open until 11.29pm and Carliol Square (which has pedestrian access onto Pilgrim Street) is open 24hrs. There is free parking after 5pm in selected Newcastle City Council-owned car parks as part of NE1's Alive After Five scheme. Click here for more information. There are two parking spaces for blue badge holders on Northumberland Road. Most parking meters in the local vicinity are free to blue badge holders.
Nearest rail: Newcastle Central. Nearest metro: Haymarket Taxi: Rank outside venue. Black cabs are also available.
Box Office Numbers
+44 (0)191 260 2020
Box Office Hours
O2 Academy Newcastle box office is open 12 noon to 4pm, Monday-Saturday and sells tickets for both O2 City Hall Newcastle and O2 Academy Newcastle. Opening times will be different on bank holidays, so do check.
Box Office Collection Accepted
The O2 City Hall Box Office is open for immediate pre-performance collections and sales on performance days from the advertised 'doors open' time until curtain up on the main act.
Box Office Payment
Mastercard/Visa/cheques with guarantee card/debit cards/cash.
Please get in touch with the venue before you buy your tickets between 11am and 4pm, Monday to Friday on +44 (0)191 260 2020 or email us to advise your access and personal assistant requirements. You can also contact the venue through Next Generation Text Service by 18002 +44 (0)191 260 2020. Additional Information: Wheelchair users The City Hall has 6 seating areas available for every show for wheelchair users. It is necessary for wheelchair seating to be booked in advance, via the box office. Any customer booking a wheelchair seat will receive comprehensive information on access to the O2 City Hall and its facilities when booking. Access for wheelchair users is only possible via a side door on College Street. You should see a steward at the front doors who will arrange for this to be opened and a steward will direct you to your seats. Access to the box office is via College Street and is fully accessible. There is no access to the basement bar and refreshment area for wheelchair users. Where customers are unable to access these areas due to ambulatory difficulties, a drinks service is provided by City Hall. Members of staff are available and can take drink orders and arrange for them to be brought to the foyer/auditorium, on request.
- No cameras, video cameras or audio recording. - No food, bottles, cans or alcohol to be brought onto the premises. - No smoking.
No minimum age of admittance.
Official website : o2cityhallnewcastle.co.uk