65 Upcoming Events
- 03/12/2021Find ticketsFell Out Boy & the Black Charade Dec 03 18:30Friday 18:30Fell Out Boy & the Black CharadeLow Availability
- 04/12/2021Find ticketsNot Another Indie Disco Xmas Party Dec 04 22:30Saturday 22:30Not Another Indie Disco Xmas Party
- 11/12/2021Find ticketsThe Jam'd - Brighton '82: The Final Gig Dec 11 18:30Saturday 18:30The Jam'd - Brighton '82: The Final GigLow Availability
- 11/12/2021Find ticketsNot Another Indie Disco Xmas Party Dec 11 22:30Saturday 22:30Not Another Indie Disco Xmas Party
- 18/12/2021Find ticketsNot Another Indie Disco Xmas Party Dec 18 22:30Saturday 22:30Not Another Indie Disco Xmas Party
- 08/01/2022Find ticketsCash: A Tribute to The Man in Black playing The Prison Albums Jan 08 2022 18:00Saturday 18:00Cash: A Tribute to The Man in Black playing The Prison Albums
Loaded 20 out of 65 events
N1 Centre Car Park - Charges made for parking. Opening times: Sun - Thu: 07:30 - 00:30 Fri - Sat: 07:30 - 02:30
Nearest rail: King's Cross. Nearest Tube: Angel Bus routes:38, 73,341, 4,274, 153, 56,19,30, 43,214, N38, N73, N19, N43 For the latest London travel information, visit http://www.tfl.gov.uk/journeyplanner
Box Office Numbers
020 7288 4400
Box Office Hours
12pm to 4pm, Monday to Saturday.
Box Office Collection Accepted
Tickets held for collection at the venue can be collected from the box office on the evening of the event. Please take the credit card used to make the booking and your Ticketmaster reference with you. The cardholder will be required to sign for the tickets.
Box Office Payment
The venue is accessible for wheelchair users. Customers requiring access to the disabled area at O2 Academy Islington must contact the venue on 020 7288 4410 between 10am and 5pm (Monday - Friday) or email firstname.lastname@example.org with requirements so the appropriate provisions can be made. Customers will then be required to purchase ticket(s) for the event through any agency to confirm their booking. The disabled access area is not static and is created on a show by show basis depending upon the number of people requiring access. If you are registered disabled you are entitled to be accompanied by a free carer so please take this into consideration when booking your ticket(s).
No video cameras or recording devices allowed. Current licensing laws are strictly enforced. Right of admission is reserved. Tickets are non-refundable or transferable. Ticket holders may be subject to search - any persons found in possession of weapons of any description may be refused entry and/or the items seized will be logged and handed over to the police. A no re-admission policy is strictly enforced. No bottles, cans, alcohol or food may be brought into the venue. No illegal substances may be brought into or taken on the premises. Any one caught in possession of such substances will be ejected from the premises and may be reported to the police. Only customers in possession of a valid ticket will be admitted into the venue. Lost, stolen or misplaced tickets will not be replaced. Ticket holders may be subject to continuous sound levels that may cause potential damage to hearing. Ticket holders may be exposed to strobe lighting. Ticket holders consent to any filming and sound recordings as members of the audience.
Gigs: Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age 8 Clubs: Strictly over 18s (Photographic ID may be required) Clubs: Strictly over 18s (Photographic ID may be required)
One bar. Merchandising desk is situated in the foyer. Cloakroom: Charge £2.00 per item.