126 Upcoming Events
- 23/10/2021Find ticketsClub De Fromage - Club De Fromage Is a Drag Oct 23 22:30Saturday 22:30Club De Fromage - Club De Fromage Is a Drag
- 26/10/2021Find ticketsBreakin Science & Drumatics - 16+ Half Term Party Oct 26 17:00Tuesday 17:00Breakin Science & Drumatics - 16+ Half Term Party
- 28/10/2021Find ticketsBars and Melody - Sad Boi 2021 Tour Oct 28 18:00Thursday 18:00Bars and Melody - Sad Boi 2021 Tour
- 28/10/2021Find ticketsDesi Beatz - Halloween Mela Oct 28 22:30Thursday 22:30Desi Beatz - Halloween Mela
- 30/10/2021Find ticketsClub De Fromage v Not Another Indie Disco Halloween Special Oct 30 22:30Saturday 22:30Club De Fromage v Not Another Indie Disco Halloween Special
- 06/11/2021Find ticketsDirty DC - Back in Business Tour 2021 Nov 06 18:30Saturday 18:30Dirty DC - Back in Business Tour 2021
- 06/11/2021Find ticketsClub De Fromage - Spice Girls: 25th Anniversary Special Nov 06 22:30Saturday 22:30Club De Fromage - Spice Girls: 25th Anniversary Special
Loaded 20 out of 126 events
N1 Centre Car Park - Charges made for parking. Opening times: Sun - Thu: 07:30 - 00:30 Fri - Sat: 07:30 - 02:30
Nearest rail: King's Cross. Nearest Tube: Angel Bus routes:38, 73,341, 4,274, 153, 56,19,30, 43,214, N38, N73, N19, N43 For the latest London travel information, visit http://www.tfl.gov.uk/journeyplanner Or text TFL to 60835
Box Office Numbers
Box office: 020 7288 4400
Box Office Hours
12pm-4pm, Monday - Saturday.
Box Office Collection Accepted
Tickets held for collection at the venue can be collected from the box office on the evening of the event. Please take the credit card used to make the booking and your Ticketmaster reference with you. The cardholder will be required to sign for the tickets.
Box Office Payment
The venue is accessible for wheelchair users. Customers requiring access to the disabled area at O2 Academy Islington must contact the venue on 020 7288 4410 between 10am and 5pm (Monday - Friday) or email firstname.lastname@example.org with requirements so the appropriate provisions can be made. Customers will then be required to purchase ticket(s) for the event through any agency to confirm their booking. The disabled access area is not static and is created on a show by show basis depending upon the number of people requiring access. If you are registered disabled you are entitled to be accompanied by a free carer so please take this into consideration when booking your ticket(s).
No video cameras or recording devices allowed. Current licensing laws are strictly enforced. Right of admission is reserved. Tickets are non-refundable or transferable. Ticket holders may be subject to search - any persons found in possession of weapons of any description may be refused entry and/or the items seized will be logged and handed over to the police. A no re-admission policy is strictly enforced. No bottles, cans, alcohol or food may be brought into the venue. No illegal substances may be brought into or taken on the premises. Any one caught in possession of such substances will be ejected from the premises and may be reported to the police. Only customers in possession of a valid ticket will be admitted into the venue. Lost, stolen or misplaced tickets will not be replaced. Ticket holders may be subject to continuous sound levels that may cause potential damage to hearing. Ticket holders may be exposed to strobe lighting. Ticket holders consent to any filming and sound recordings as members of the audience.
Gigs: Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age 8 Clubs: Strictly over 18s (Photographic ID may be required)
Three bars. Merchandising desk is situated in the foyer. Cloakroom: Charge £3.00 per item.