114 Upcoming Events
- Aug 06Aug06Find ticketsBack To the 80s undefined Aug 06 23:00Fri 23:00Back To the 80s
- Aug 07Aug07Find ticketsClub De Fromage undefined Aug 07 22:30Sat 22:30Club De Fromage
- Aug 13Aug13Find ticketsMake Emo Great Again undefined Aug 13 23:00Fri 23:00Make Emo Great Again
- Aug 14Aug14Find ticketsClub De Fromage undefined Aug 14 22:30Sat 22:30Club De Fromage
- Aug 21Aug21Find ticketsGoldie Lookin' Chain undefined Aug 21 18:30Sat 18:30Goldie Lookin' Chain
- Aug 21Aug21Find ticketsClub De Fromage undefined Aug 21 22:30Sat 22:30Club De Fromage
- Aug 28Aug28Find ticketsClub De Fromage undefined Aug 28 22:30Sat 22:30Club De Fromage
- Aug 29Aug29Find ticketsSuper Sonix 16+ Summer Special W/ Bou, Ben Snow & More undefined Aug 29 18:00Sun 18:00Super Sonix 16+ Summer Special W/ Bou, Ben Snow & More
- Sep 04Sep04Find ticketsClub De Fromage undefined Sep 04 18:00Sat 18:00Club De Fromage
- Sep 04Sep04Find ticketsGENE LOVES JEZEBEL 40th ANNIVERSARY UK TOUR 2020 undefined Sep 04 18:00Sat 18:00GENE LOVES JEZEBEL 40th ANNIVERSARY UK TOUR 2020
- Sep 05Sep05Find ticketsSlam Dunk Festival South Official Afterparty - London undefined Sep 05 23:00Sun 23:00Slam Dunk Festival South Official Afterparty - LondonLow Availability
- Sep 11Sep11Find ticketsPrussian Dolls + More undefined Sep 11 18:00 On partner siteSat 18:00Prussian Dolls + MoreOn partner site
- Sep 11Sep11Find ticketsClub De Fromage undefined Sep 11 22:30Sat 22:30Club De Fromage
Loaded 20 out of 114 events
N1 Centre Car Park - Charges made for parking. Opening times: Sun - Thu: 07:30 - 00:30 Fri - Sat: 07:30 - 02:30
Nearest rail: King's Cross. Nearest Tube: Angel Bus routes:38, 73,341, 4,274, 153, 56,19,30, 43,214, N38, N73, N19, N43 For the latest London travel information, visit http://www.tfl.gov.uk/journeyplanner Or text TFL to 60835
Box Office Numbers
Box office: 020 7288 4400
Box Office Hours
12pm-4pm, Monday - Saturday.
Box Office Collection Accepted
Tickets held for collection at the venue can be collected from the box office on the evening of the event. Please take the credit card used to make the booking and your Ticketmaster reference with you. The cardholder will be required to sign for the tickets.
Box Office Payment
The venue is accessible for wheelchair users. Customers requiring access to the disabled area at O2 Academy Islington must contact the venue on 020 7288 4410 between 10am and 5pm (Monday - Friday) or email firstname.lastname@example.org with requirements so the appropriate provisions can be made. Customers will then be required to purchase ticket(s) for the event through any agency to confirm their booking. The disabled access area is not static and is created on a show by show basis depending upon the number of people requiring access. If you are registered disabled you are entitled to be accompanied by a free carer so please take this into consideration when booking your ticket(s).
No video cameras or recording devices allowed. Current licensing laws are strictly enforced. Right of admission is reserved. Tickets are non-refundable or transferable. Ticket holders may be subject to search - any persons found in possession of weapons of any description may be refused entry and/or the items seized will be logged and handed over to the police. A no re-admission policy is strictly enforced. No bottles, cans, alcohol or food may be brought into the venue. No illegal substances may be brought into or taken on the premises. Any one caught in possession of such substances will be ejected from the premises and may be reported to the police. Only customers in possession of a valid ticket will be admitted into the venue. Lost, stolen or misplaced tickets will not be replaced. Ticket holders may be subject to continuous sound levels that may cause potential damage to hearing. Ticket holders may be exposed to strobe lighting. Ticket holders consent to any filming and sound recordings as members of the audience.
Gigs: Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age 8 Clubs: Strictly over 18s (Photographic ID may be required)
Three bars. Merchandising desk is situated in the foyer. Cloakroom: Charge £3.00 per item.