146 Upcoming Events
- 26/10/2021Find ticketsPublic Service Broadcasting - Bright Magic Tour 2021 Oct 26 19:00Tuesday 19:00Public Service Broadcasting - Bright Magic Tour 2021Low Availability
- 29/10/2021Find ticketsThe Smyths the Queen Is Dead" 35th Anniversary Tour Oct 29 18:30Friday 18:30The Smyths the Queen Is Dead" 35th Anniversary Tour
- 30/10/2021Find ticketsMartin Kemp - the Ultimate Back To the 80's Oct 30 19:00Saturday 19:00Martin Kemp - the Ultimate Back To the 80's
- 03/11/2021Find ticketsThe Dead Daisies + The Quireboys Nov 03 19:00Wednesday 19:00The Dead Daisies + The Quireboys
- 04/11/2021Find ticketsBiffy Clyro - the Fingers Crossed Tour Nov 04 19:00Thursday 19:00Biffy Clyro - the Fingers Crossed TourLow Availability
Loaded 20 out of 146 events
Trenchard Street multi-storey car park www.googlemaps.com
Nearest Rail: Bristol Temple Meads (20 Minutes Walk.) Bus Routes: 8 and 9
Box Office Numbers
Box Office: 0844 477 2000 (24 Hr) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0117 927 9227 Calls will cost 7 ppm plus your network access charge.
Box Office Hours
12:00 - 16:00 Monday to Friday 12:00 - 17:00 Saturday
Box Office Collection Accepted
Collect from the O2 Academy Bristol box office after the doors open on the night. Please take your credit card and booking reference number.
Box Office Payment
Door sales on the night of a show are available for Cash and Card.
Please get in touch with us before you buy your tickets between 10am and 4pm, Monday to Friday and 12pm and 5pm on a Saturday on +44 (0)117 927 9227 or email to inform us of any access or personal assistant requirements you may have. You can also contact us through Next Generation Text Service by 18002 +44 (0)117 927 9227. After that part’s done, and you’ve purchased your ticket - 0844 477 2000 Just get back in touch with us to finish up your reservation. You will then be sent an email confirmation that should be printed off and brought with you when you attend the event
Current Licensing laws are strictly enforced Ticket holder may be subject to search Tickets are non-refundable or transferable Ticket holders consent to any filming and sound recordings as members of the audience Ticket holders may be subject to continuous sound levels which may cause potential damage to hearing Ticket holders may be exposed to strobe lights No re-admission policy is strictly enforced No bottles, cans, alcohol or food is to be brought into the venue No illegal substances may be brought into or taken on the premises. Anyone caught in possession of such substances will be ejected from the premises and may be reported to the Police O2 Academy Bristol adopts a neighbour friendly policy so please make as little noise as possible on leaving the venue.
Gigs: The minimum age is 8 unless with written permission from venue management. Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult. Clubs: Strictly over 18s (Photographic ID may be required)
Capacity 1600 - Gig events 1900 - Club events