144 Upcoming Events
- Find ticketsLupe Fiasco undefined undefined undefined undefinedLupe FiascoPostponed: Date Announced Soon
- Aug 21Aug21Find ticketsSleeper + The Bluetones (Co Headline Tour) undefined Aug 21 18:30Sat 18:30Sleeper + The Bluetones (Co Headline Tour)
- Aug 26Aug26Find ticketsLioness ... A.k.a the Amy Winehouse Experience undefined Aug 26 18:30Thu 18:30Lioness ... A.k.a the Amy Winehouse Experience
- Aug 27Aug27Find ticketsCash : A Tribute to The Man In Black undefined Aug 27 18:30Fri 18:30Cash : A Tribute to The Man In Black
- Aug 28Aug28Find ticketsInnovation - Drum & Bass Carnival undefined Aug 28 22:00Sat 22:00Innovation - Drum & Bass Carnival
- Sep 04Sep04Find ticketsInto Darkness - Jump Up V Jungle undefined Sep 04 22:00Sat 22:00Into Darkness - Jump Up V Jungle
- Sep 09Sep09Find ticketsBlack Stone Cherry undefined Sep 09 19:00Thu 19:00Black Stone CherryLimited Availability
- Sep 10Sep10Find ticketsLightning Seeds - Jollification 25th Anniversary Show undefined Sep 10 18:30Fri 18:30Lightning Seeds - Jollification 25th Anniversary ShowLow Availability
Loaded 20 out of 144 events
Trenchard Street multi-storey car park www.googlemaps.com
Nearest Rail: Bristol Temple Meads (20 Minutes Walk.) Bus Routes: 8 and 9
Box Office Numbers
Box Office: 0844 477 2000 (24 Hr) Email: email@example.com Tel: 0117 927 9227 Calls will cost 7 ppm plus your network access charge.
Box Office Hours
12:00 - 16:00 Monday to Friday 12:00 - 17:00 Saturday
Box Office Collection Accepted
Collect from the O2 Academy Bristol box office after the doors open on the night. Please take your credit card and booking reference number.
Box Office Payment
Door sales on the night of a show are available for Cash and Card.
Please get in touch with us before you buy your tickets between 10am and 4pm, Monday to Friday and 12pm and 5pm on a Saturday on +44 (0)117 927 9227 or email to inform us of any access or personal assistant requirements you may have. You can also contact us through Next Generation Text Service by 18002 +44 (0)117 927 9227. After that part’s done, and you’ve purchased your ticket - 0844 477 2000 Just get back in touch with us to finish up your reservation. You will then be sent an email confirmation that should be printed off and brought with you when you attend the event
Current Licensing laws are strictly enforced Ticket holder may be subject to search Tickets are non-refundable or transferable Ticket holders consent to any filming and sound recordings as members of the audience Ticket holders may be subject to continuous sound levels which may cause potential damage to hearing Ticket holders may be exposed to strobe lights No re-admission policy is strictly enforced No bottles, cans, alcohol or food is to be brought into the venue No illegal substances may be brought into or taken on the premises. Anyone caught in possession of such substances will be ejected from the premises and may be reported to the Police O2 Academy Bristol adopts a neighbour friendly policy so please make as little noise as possible on leaving the venue.
Gigs: The minimum age is 8 unless with written permission from venue management. Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult. Clubs: Strictly over 18s (Photographic ID may be required)
Capacity 1600 - Gig events 1900 - Club events