104 Upcoming Events
- 04/10/2021Find ticketsNothing But Thieves: the Moral Panic Tour Oct 04 19:00Monday 19:00Nothing But Thieves: the Moral Panic Tour
- 07/10/2021Find ticketsAn Evening with Michael Bisping: Tales from The Octagan Oct 07 19:00Thursday 19:00An Evening with Michael Bisping: Tales from The Octagan
- 08/10/2021Find ticketsCharlotte Crosby - One Night with Charlotte Oct 08 19:30Friday 19:30Charlotte Crosby - One Night with Charlotte
- 10/10/2021Find ticketsNothing But Thieves - the Moral Panic Tour Oct 10 19:00Sunday 19:00Nothing But Thieves - the Moral Panic TourLow Availability
- 13/10/2021Find ticketsEllie Goulding - Brightest Blue Tour 2021 Oct 13 19:00Wednesday 19:00Ellie Goulding - Brightest Blue Tour 2021Low Availability
- 14/10/2021Find ticketsYungblud - Life On Mars Tour Oct 14 19:00Thursday 19:00Yungblud - Life On Mars TourLimited Availability
- 15/10/2021Find ticketsYungblud - Life On Mars Tour Oct 15 19:00Friday 19:00Yungblud - Life On Mars TourLimited Availability
- 22/10/2021Find ticketsEmily Atack HAS LEFT THE GROUP Oct 22 19:00Friday 19:00Emily Atack HAS LEFT THE GROUP
- 31/10/2021Find ticketsRag'n'Bone Man: Life By Misadventure Tour Oct 31 19:00Sunday 19:00Rag'n'Bone Man: Life By Misadventure TourLimited Availability
Loaded 20 out of 104 events
ADDRESS ======= O2 Academy Birmingham, 16-18 Horsefair, Bristol Street, Birmingham, B1 1DB (used to be located at 52-54 Dale End) By road: From the M6 Approaching from the NW or SE along the M6 leave at junction 6 (sign posted Birmingham Central) to join the A38(M). From the M42 Approaching from the M42 North, leave at junction 8 to join the M6 northbound and follow the instructions above. From the M5 Approaching from the SW, leave the M5 at junction 4 (sign posted Birmingham SW) to join the A38. For comprehensive driving directions please visit http://rp.rac.co.uk/routeplanner and type 16-18 Horsefair, Birmingham, B1 1DB as your destination address.
Street parking in Birmingham City Centre is limited
Nearest rail: Birmingham New Street (National travel) Moor Street (local travel) The nearest train station is Birmingham New Street station but both Snow Hill and Moor Street stations are within a 10 minute walk. Bus Routes: All buses into the city centre are within short walking distance.
Box Office Numbers
Venue information and Box Office: 0121 622 8250 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Box Office Hours
The Box Office is currently situated at 16 – 18 Horse Fair, Bristol Street, Birmingham, B1 1DB. 12-4pm Monday – Saturday Closed – Sunday Opening times will be different on bank holidays, so do check.
Box Office Collection Accepted
Tickets left for collection can be picked up on the door, on the day of the event, from when doors open. This is usually 19:00. Please take the Ticketmaster reference number and the card used as payment with you. The card holder will need to sign for the tickets. If the card holder is not present then a FORMAL letter of authorisation must be given to whoever is. This person must then bring some ID in order to prove they are the named person. This formal letter should state that 'I..(enter cardholder's name)...authorize..(enter person collecting tickets name)...to collect the ticket(s) on my behalf', it must include the confirmation number given at the time of booking, the last 4 digits and the issue number of the card they were booked on and be signed by the card holder. This is a legal document designed to protect you from fraudulent use of your card, therefore, a poorly scribbled note on a scrap of paper will not suffice. TICKETS WILL NOT BE RELEASED TO YOU WITHOUT ANY OF THE ABOVE SO PLEASE ENSURE YOU BRING IT WITH YOU.
Box Office Payment
Credit and Debit cards and cash. There is no booking fee for cash transactions.
To book tickets by phone, call us between 10am and 6pm, Monday to Friday on +44 (0)121 622 8250 or email email@example.com with your access requirements and the show you wish to see in order to make a booking. Spaces may be limited and will be sold on a first come first served basis and you must book directly through the venue to ensure access. You can also contact the box office through text relay www.textrelay.org.uk should this be required. There is a designated static area situated on the balcony level suitable for 6 registered disabled persons and their carers in O2 Academy Birmingham. For stalls only events at O2 Academy Birmingham there is a static raised area suitable for 6 persons and their carers. In O2 Academy 2 Birmingham there is a designated static area for 4 registered disabled persons and their carers. There is no static area in O2 Academy 3 Birmingham but provisions can be made on request. The static disabled access areas are accessible using a lift. There are low level counters throughout the venue and access to disabled toilets will be with a radar key. Please contact the venue for further information.
No professional 'type' cameras, video cameras, tape recorders or other recording equipment are allowed into the venue. The stalls area is general admission, all standing. The balcony has 486 unreserved seating and room for 113 persons standing. As seating is unreserved if you would prefer a seat please arrive early. No seats will be reserved unless the event is stated as a reserved seated show. Smoking is NOT permitted in any area of the venue but pass outs may be granted after a specific point. Please check with the staff on duty for more information on arrival.
Age Restrictions: Gigs: The minimum age is 8 unless with written permission from venue management. Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult. Clubs: Strictly over 18s (Photographic ID may be required)
Patrons are asked to remain seated at all times in the balcony. If you wish to stand you can do so behind the seated area.