6 Upcoming Events
- Jun 18 2021Jun182021Find ticketsFri 15:40Newmarket Nights: Racing + The ScriptLow Availability
- Jun 25 2021Jun252021Find ticketsFri 15:20Newmarket Nights: Racing + Rick Astley
- Jul 16 2021Jul162021Find ticketsFri 15:40Newmarket Nights: Racing + Bryan Ferry
- Jul 23 2021Jul232021Find ticketsFri 15:35Newmarket Nights: Racing + Tom JonesLow Availability
- Jul 30 2021Jul302021Find ticketsFri 15:35Newmarket Nights: Racing + Olly Murs
- Aug 28 2021Aug282021Find ticketsSat 11:40Summer Saturday Live: Racing + McFlyLow Availability
Loaded 6 out of 6 events
By road: The A11 and A14 provide easy access from the major cities of East Anglia and from the M11 and A1 respectively. From London: M11 exit at junction 9 for the A11. Exit at A1304 for Newmarket. The July Course is on the first roundabout to the left. From Cambridge: A14 towards Newmarket. Exit at the A1303 Quy turning. The July Course is on the first roundabout to the left. From Norwich: From the Barton Mills roundabout follow the A11 for 9 miles. Exit the A11 on the A1304 slip road. At the first roundabout (with clock tower) go straight over and through the town. Follow the road outside of Newmarket and at the first roundabout you approach turn right for the racecourse. From Ipswich: Follow A14 for Newmarket. Exit at the B1506. At the first roundabout (with clock tower) go straight over and through the town. Follow the road out of Newmarket town and at the first roundabout you approach, turn right for the racecourse.
On-site free parking is available. Queuing is likely for entering and exiting the car parks, please allow ample time for your journey, exiting may take up to two hours.
Nearest rail: Newmarket (Connections from Cambridge and Ipswich) Free Shuttle Bus (*race days only*): The racecourse provides a complimentary shuttle service on all race days. The service runs between Newmarket town centre and the course starting approximately two hours before the first race with pick ups at Hughes Electrical Store on the High Street and outside the Newmarket Railway Station. The return journeys from the racecourse start after the last race and continue until the site is clear. Outrider Coach Services are available, please visit http://newmarket.thejockeyclub.co.uk/plan-your-raceday
The venue is accessible for wheelchair users, with accessible toilets on site and disabled parking facilities. There are specially designated viewing platforms in all areas. Areas need to be booked in advanced, please visit newmarket.thejockeyclub.co.uk/live-music-events-faq Assistance Dogs Assistance dogs are welcome to attend with their owners without additional charge subject to possession of a valid identification document from Assistance Dogs (UK) or an equivalent international organization. A separate ticket is not required however owners should notify the racecourse in advance upon booking their event day tickets so that any necessary arrangements can be made.
1. Tickets will not be exchanged or money refunded 2. Replacements for lost or stolen tickets cannot be issued 3. These tickets are issued subject to the Rules of Racing 4. The Management reserves the right to refuse admission to, or expel any person from the racecourse, without assigning a reason for so doing, and does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to persons or their property. 5. Racegoers are reminded that Picnics are only permitted in the car parks and in the Garden Enclosure (please note the Garden Enclosure generally sells out, in which case no access will be granted into this area, unless you have a Garden Enclosure entry ticket). For a list of restricted items please visit http://newmarket.thejockeyclub.co.uk/live-music-events-faq 6. Alcohol may not be brought into any of the enclosures 7. Dress Code - Please visit newmarket.thejockeyclub.co.uk (plan your raceday/Live Music FAQ – dress code) 8. No cameras, video cameras or audio recording devices. 9. This is sold as an outdoor standing event. 10. For full Terms & Conditions visit newmarket.thejockeyclub.co.uk
Newmarket Nights: As Newmarket Nights are our Friday evening racing plus music events with the artist taking to the stage at any time from 8pm, our recommendation is that Newmarket Nights are not suitable for children under 16. Whilst we recommend that these events are not suitable for children under 16, if you do wish to bring them as part of your party, at your discretion, they can attend as long as they possess a valid ticket to gain entry and there is a responsible adult of 18 and above to every two children under 16. We take every precaution to try and ensure everyone has a safe and enjoyable time at all of our events. If you do decide to bring a child under 16, we would suggest against taking them into the most densely crowded areas, which includes the large area in front of the stage. It is your responsibility to check the suitability of an event for any children in your party regardless of official age restrictions, this includes considering the type of audience the event is likely to attract and whether such an audience is a suitable environment for children in your party. Refunds will not be issued if any aspect of an event, including the behaviour of other audience members, causes offence to you or any children on whose behalf you have purchased tickets. We do not recommend subjecting babies and young children to loud music. Children are recommended to wear hearing protection if you decide to bring them. A concert environment is not suitable for very young children. Summer Saturday Live Our racing plus music afternoon events, Summer Saturday Live, are our family friendly events of this type which do have an allocation of concession tickets for children available. A set allocation of children’s tickets, for children of 5 to 15, will be available for our Summer Saturday Live events when purchasing adult tickets. Children/infants aged four and under are free of charge, so please ensure you apply for the free entry tickets for your infant/s at the time of booking your adult tickets. Your infant will be given an ICE (In Case of an Emergency) wristband that will have room for you to write your contact number on. This is their form of entry to the venue and entry will not be permitted without this. Unaccompanied young persons aged 16 or 17 years old will need to purchase a full adult ticket to gain entry and must conduct themselves in an appropriate manner. Each accompanying adult (over 18) should be responsible for no more than two children under 16 years of age. All attendees regardless of age, must have a valid ticket and will be expected to show a valid form of identification if required. We do not recommend subjecting babies and young children to loud music. Children are recommended to wear hearing protection if you decide to bring them. A concert environment is not suitable for very young children.
Licensed bars and in house restaurants available.