New Hope Club
10 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom9 Events
- Aug 22Aug22Find ticketsSun 19:00O2 Academy Bristol - BristolNew Hope ClubLimited Availability
- Aug 24Aug24Find ticketsTue 19:00Indigo At The O2 - LondonNew Hope ClubLow Availability
- Aug 25Aug25Find ticketsWed 19:00Indigo At The O2 - LondonNew Hope Club
- Aug 27Aug27Find ticketsFri 18:00O2 Institute Birmingham - BirminghamNew Hope ClubLimited Availability
- Aug 28Aug28Find ticketsSat 18:00O2 Ritz Manchester - ManchesterNew Hope Club
- Aug 30Aug30Find ticketsMon 19:00O2 Academy Liverpool - LiverpoolNew Hope Club
- Sep 03Sep03Find ticketsFri 19:00Newcastle University - Newcastle Upon TyneNew Hope Club
- Sep 04Sep04Find ticketsSat 19:30Leadmill - SheffieldNew Hope Club
- Sep 01Sep01Find ticketsWed 19:00TV Studio SWG3 - GlasgowNew Hope ClubOn partner site
International Events1 Events
- Find ticketsThe Academy - Dublin, IrelandNew Hope ClubPostponed: Date Announced Soon
The rising British pop trio
Buy New Hope Club's self-titled debut album here
New Hope Club was formed in 2015 by Blake Richardson and George Smith. Following a stint as a member of X Factor contestant Stereo Kicks, Reece Bibby joined the band that November after his former outfit split. Sharing vocal duties between them and each playing a multitude of instruments, the trio first uploaded a cover of The Vamps' Wake Up to YouTube, and were subsequently signed to the band's imprint, Steady Records.
Heavily championed by The Vamps, New Hope Club quickly joined them on the road, kickstarting a prolific touring cycle during which they played large venues across the globe. Their first live appearance was to 16,000 people on The Vamps' 2016 tour.
In 2017, New Hope Club released their debut EP, Welcome To The Club, featuring single Perfume. The record secured the band a Choice Next Big Thing nomination at the Teen Choice Awards that same year, competing against Jonas Blue, Jax Jones, labelmates The Tide, and ultimate winner Grace VanderWaal.
New Hope Club unveiled their sophomore EP, Welcome To The Club Pt.2, in 2018, comprised of three original tracks and a live recording from London's The O2. That year, they also played their first ever headline shows, taking to London's O2 Shepherds Bush Empire for two sold out nights, joined by Max & Harvey as support.
The trio recorded tracks for the soundtrack to Early Man – a stop-motion film from Aardman Animations (creators of Wallace And Gromit and Shaun The Sheep) – including a cover of Mud's Tiger Feet (with Bradley Simpson from The Vamps) and upbeat original track Good Day.
In January 2019, New Hope Club released a new single Permission, quickly followed by Love Again. Both tracks would appear alongside a selection of previously released material and new tracks on their self-titled 2020 debut album. The album reached No.5 on the official UK album chart and featured a collaboration with Danna Paola on Know Me Too Well and R3hab on Let Me Down Slow.
In 2020, New Hope Club announced both a virtual tour and physical live shows for 2021.
New Hope Club have announced a tour for August & September 2021.
New Hope Club are playing the following cities on their 2021 tour:
- London (2 nights)
New Hope Club are Blake Richardson, George Smith and Reece Bibby.
Blake Richardson and George Smith formed New Hope Club in 2015. Reece Bibby joined the band later that year following a stint as part of X Factor contestants Stereo Kicks.