7 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom7 Events
- 26/09/2021Find ticketsThekla - Bristol Nerina Pallot Sep 26 19:00 On partner siteSunday 19:00Thekla - BristolNerina PallotOn partner site
- 27/09/2021Find ticketsWedgewood Rooms - Portsmouth Nerina Pallot Sep 27 19:30 On partner siteMonday 19:30Wedgewood Rooms - PortsmouthNerina PallotOn partner site
- 03/10/2021Find ticketsBodega Social - Nottingham Roxanne De Bastion Oct 03 19:00 On partner siteSunday 19:00Bodega Social - NottinghamRoxanne De BastionOn partner site
- 16/11/2021Tuesday 12:30Wylam Brewery - Newcastle-upon-TyneNerina Pallot and GuestsOn partner siteFind ticketsWylam Brewery - Newcastle-upon-Tyne Nerina Pallot and Guests Nov 16 12:30Find ticketsWylam Brewery - Newcastle-upon-Tyne Nerina Pallot and Guests Nov 16 12:30 On partner siteOn partner site
- 17/11/2021Find ticketsYES - Manchester Jodie Nicholson Nov 17 19:00 On partner siteWednesday 19:00YES - ManchesterJodie NicholsonOn partner site
- 19/11/2021Find ticketsOran Mor - Glasgow Nerina Pallot Nov 19 19:00Friday 19:00Oran Mor - GlasgowNerina Pallot
- 09/10/2021Find ticketsLafayette - London Roxanne De Bastion Oct 09 19:00 On partner siteSaturday 19:00Lafayette - LondonRoxanne De BastionOn partner site
About Nerina Pallot
Forget what you thought you knew about Nerina Pallot. Begin by tearing up the singer/songwriter tag that's usually attached to her music. Put the Ivor Novello and Brit Award-nominated piano ballads of the past to one side. Grab the joyous groove of 2011's Bernard Butler-produced hit Put Your Hands Up and stamp it in to the ground. That heavenly voice? Give it some grit.
To describe Pallot's fifth and latest album as a departure from its four predecessors is too tame a way to say she's changed. Bold, bluesy, Biblical storm, in turns restless, aggressive and defiant, The Sound and the Fury is an album as tempestuous as its title suggests. It's also an album of stories, from the city, from inside Pallot's mind, from weeks spent glued to the news. It's about love, loss and survival as much as any heartbreak album. It's about one woman and her fears for her family, but it's also about where the world is at right now and where it will be in the future.
Last updated: June, 2017