7 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom7 Events
- Jun 03Jun03Find ticketsWed 19:30Wedgewood Rooms - PortsmouthNerina PallotOn partner site
- Jun 04Jun04Thu 19:00Thekla - BristolNerina PallotOn partner siteFind tickets Thekla - BristolNerina PallotJun 04 19:00Find ticketsOn partner site
- Jun 05Jun05Find ticketsFri 19:00Chalk, Brighton - BrightonNerina PallotOn partner site
- Jun 06Jun06Find ticketsSat 19:00Bodega Social - NottinghamNerina PallotOn partner site
- Jun 07Jun07Find ticketsSun 19:00Oran Mor - GlasgowNerina Pallot
- Jun 09Jun09Tue 19:00YES - ManchesterNerina PallotOn partner siteFind tickets YES - ManchesterNerina PallotJun 09 19:00Find ticketsOn partner site
- Jun 12Jun12Fri 19:00Lafayette - LondonNerina PallotOn partner siteFind tickets Lafayette - LondonNerina PallotJun 12 19:00Find ticketsOn partner site
About Nerina Pallot
Forget what you thought you knew about Nerina Pallot. Begin by tearing up the singer/songwriter tag that's usually attached to her music. Put the Ivor Novello and Brit Award-nominated piano ballads of the past to one side. Grab the joyous groove of 2011's Bernard Butler-produced hit Put Your Hands Up and stamp it in to the ground. That heavenly voice? Give it some grit.
To describe Pallot's fifth and latest album as a departure from its four predecessors is too tame a way to say she's changed. Bold, bluesy, Biblical storm, in turns restless, aggressive and defiant, The Sound and the Fury is an album as tempestuous as its title suggests. It's also an album of stories, from the city, from inside Pallot's mind, from weeks spent glued to the news. It's about love, loss and survival as much as any heartbreak album. It's about one woman and her fears for her family, but it's also about where the world is at right now and where it will be in the future.
Last updated: June, 2017