28 – 29 May 2022 / Victoria Park, Warrington
4 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom4 Events
- 28/05/2022Until 29/05/2022Victoria Park - WarringtonNeighbourhood Weekender 2022 - 2 Day WeekendFind ticketsVictoria Park - Warrington Neighbourhood Weekender 2022 - 2 Day Weekend May 28 2022 00:00Find ticketsVictoria Park - Warrington Neighbourhood Weekender 2022 - 2 Day Weekend May 28 2022 00:00
- 28/05/2022Find ticketsVictoria Park - Warrington Neighbourhood Weekender 2022 - Car Parking May 28 2022 00:00Until 29/05/2022Victoria Park - WarringtonNeighbourhood Weekender 2022 - Car Parking
- 28/05/2022Find ticketsVictoria Park - Warrington Neighbourhood Weekender 2022 - Saturday May 28 2022 12:00Saturday 12:00Victoria Park - WarringtonNeighbourhood Weekender 2022 - Saturday
- 29/05/2022Find ticketsVictoria Park - Warrington Neighbourhood Weekender 2022 - Sunday May 29 2022 12:00Sunday 12:00Victoria Park - WarringtonNeighbourhood Weekender 2022 - Sunday
Indie and rock festival taking place in Victoria Park, Warrington
With a unique community feel, Neighbourhood Weekender is the biggest indie festival in the North West, welcoming both big names and breakthrough new music acts and bands to its three stages.
Neighbourhood Weekender kicked off in Warrington in 2018 with Courteeners, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, Blossoms, Jake Bugg, Editors and The Coral all appearing. The 2019 line-up included George Ezra, Richard Ashcroft, Primal Scream, The Vaccines, You Me At Six, Slaves, Nothing But Thieves and The Charlatans. Due to the coronavirus outbreak, the festival was cancelled in 2020.
Neighbourhood Weekender returned in 2021 after moving to September, with much of the original line-up in tact. For the first time ever, the festival ran across three days with a main stage only show on Friday night by Gerry Cinnamon. The 2021 line-up also featured James, Catfish And The Bottlemen, Sam Fender, Miles Kane, The Wombats, Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbot and Shed Seven, among others.
On 22 September 2021, organisers announced Neighbourhood Weekender would be back for its fourth edition from 28 – 29 May 2022. They also revealed the first wave of artists including headliners Courteeners, Kasabian and Blossoms, who will be joined across the weekend by DMA's, Becky Hill, Tom Grennan, Pale Waves, The Lathums, The Fratellis, Inhaler, The Amazons, The Snuts, Example, Jamie Webster, Wet Leg, Cast, Starsailor, The Bootleg Beatles, Brooke Combe, KYNSY, Tommy Lefroy, Daisy Brain and Pixey.
In addition to welcoming some of the hottest indie rock acts of each summer, the beloved Warrington event also features interactive art installations, theatre, street food and drinks to enjoy over the weekend.
Neigbhbourhood Weekender 2022 headliners
Courteeners – Mancunian quintet Courteeners are returning to Victoria Park for the first time since headlining the inaugural Neighbourhood Weekender in 2018.
Kasabian – Following their sold-out tour of intimate venues in autumn 2021, electronic-tinged rock heavyweights Kasabian are set to bring their huge back catalogue of anthems to close out Neighbourhood Weekender 2022.
Blossoms – After selling out their 2021 headline show at Manchester’s AO Arena as well as supporting The Killers on their 2022 dates, Stockport’s finest Blossoms will also take to the stage on the final night of Neighbourhood Weekender 2022.
Neighbourhood Weekender strives to make the festival accessible for everyone.
Neighbourhood Weekender Access Information:
- Two-for-one ticket policy – an additional ticket is provided for an essential companion for eligible access customers
- Accessible viewing platform
- Accessible toilet facilities
- Assistance dogs are permitted
For accessible ticket requests only.
There are two rail stations serving Warrington – Warrington Bank Quay and Warrington Central, which service train routes across the UK, including Manchester, Liverpool, Preston, Crewe, Chester, Lancaster, Stockport, St. Helens, Widnes, Leeds, London and more.
The number 11 and 11a bus services stop at Knutsford Road, Victoria Park and it takes five minutes from Warrington Bus Interchange, located at Warrington Central train station.
There is a festival car park located 10-minutes walk from the site. Public transport is encouraged as car parking is limited.
The park is located a short walk from Warrington town centre. It is a 20-minute walk from Warrington Bank Quay, Warrington Central and Golden Square Shopping Centre.
Neighbourhood Weekender 2022 will take place from 28 – 29 May 2022.
Tickets for Neighbourhood Weekender 2022 go on sale from 09:30 on Monday 27 September 2021.
Tickets for Neighbourhood Weekender 2022 are priced as follows:
- Two-Day Weekend Ticket – £115 + booking fee
- Two-Day Weekend VIP Ticket – £220 + booking fee
- Day Ticket – £59.50 + booking fee
- Day VIP Ticket – £120 + booking fee
The pricing for parking at Neighbourhood Weekender 2022 is as follows:
- Two-Day Weekend Car Park – £20 + booking fee
- Day parking – £10 + booking fee
The Neighbourhood Weekender 2022 line-up is topped by Courteeners, Kasabian and Blossoms. Also confirmed to play across the weekend are DMA's, Becky Hill, Tom Grennan, Pale Waves, The Lathums, The Fratellis, Inhaler, The Amazons, The Snuts, Example, Jamie Webster, Wet Leg, Cast, Starsailor, The Bootleg Beatles, Brooke Combe, KYNSY, Tommy Lefroy, Daisy Brain and Pixey, with more acts still to be announced.
Neighbourhood Weekender has three stages: the main outdoor stage, a tent stage and a smaller stage.
The festival opens on Saturday and Sunday at 12:00 and closes at 22:30 each night.
No, Neighbourhood Weekender is a non-camping festival so you will need to leave and re-enter the site each day.
No children aged under five are permitted entry to the festival. All under 16s need to be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over. Please bring photo ID with you as age checks will be in place.
No backpacks are permitted and bags must be smaller than an A4 piece of paper. Bringing a bag may slow down your entry to the festival as security checks will be in place.
Neighbourhood Weekender will be running a Covid-secure event site. In line with recent government test events, to gain entry you will be required provide one of the below:
- proof of a double vaccination
- proof of negative in date lateral flow test
- proof of natural immunity based upon a positive PCR test within 180 days of arrival at the venue (and after the 10-day self-isolation period following the result)
Find more detailed information about Neighbourhood Weekender's Covid policy here.