8 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom6 Events
- Sep 12Sep12Find ticketsSat 19:00O2 Victoria Warehouse Manchester - ManchesterNeck Deep
- Sep 13Sep13Find ticketsSun 19:00O2 Victoria Warehouse Manchester - ManchesterNeck Deep
- Sep 15Sep15Find ticketsTue 19:00Barrowland - GlasgowNeck Deep
- Sep 16Sep16Find ticketsWed 19:00Barrowland - GlasgowNeck Deep
- Sep 18Sep18Find ticketsFri 18:30Motorpoint Arena Cardiff - CardiffNeck Deep
- Sep 19Sep19Find ticketsSat 19:00Alexandra Palace - LondonNeck Deep
International Events2 Events
About Neck Deep
“Neck Deep are the most fully formed British rock band to rise to prominence in ages. And in Life's Not Out To Get You they haven't as much made a record as created a world”
“LIFE’S NOT OUT TO GET YOU feels both quintessential and refreshing, a modern classic which sees the band growing into more confident versions of themselves.”
4/5 stars DIY Magazine
Welsh pop-punks Neck Deep formed in 2012 as the D.I.Y. project of singer Ben Barlow and guitarist Lloyd Roberts. After testing the water with a couple of self-released online tracks, they issued their first EP, Rain in July, in late 2012.
Part of the wave of pop-punk revival acts, Neck Deep cited influences like Fall Out Boy, New Found Glory, and Sum 41, offering an updated version of the genre's classic sound. Wanting to expand their capabilities, Barlow and Roberts enlisted friends from the local scene to complete their lineup. Matt West joined on guitar, Fil Thorpe-Evans became their bassist, and Dani Washington joined as drummer.
Their second EP, 2013's A History of Bad Decisions, garnered enough attention to bring them to the U.S. for their first international shows where they caught the attention several major labels. Neck Deep signed with Hopeless Records in August 2013 and, just a few months later in January 2014, issued their debut album, Wishful Thinking. The album was well-received and they spent much of 2014 touring the U.K. and the U.S. supporting bands like We Are the In Crowd and Knuckle Puck, and joining the Vans Warped Tour for a stint. Their sophomore LP, Life's Not Out to Get You, arrived in August 2015.