6 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom5 Events
- 06/12/2021Find ticketsManchester The Deaf Institute. - Manchester Nathan Evans Dec 06 19:00Monday 19:00Manchester The Deaf Institute. - ManchesterNathan Evans
- 12/12/2021Find ticketsKing Tuts Wah Wah Hut - Glasgow Nathan Evans Dec 12 20:00 On partner siteSunday 20:00King Tuts Wah Wah Hut - GlasgowNathan EvansOn partner site
- 13/12/2021Find ticketsThe Caves - Edinburgh Nathan Evans Dec 13 19:00Monday 19:00The Caves - EdinburghNathan Evans
- 14/12/2021Find ticketsKing Tuts Wah Wah Hut - Glasgow Nathan Evans Dec 14 20:00 On partner siteTuesday 20:00King Tuts Wah Wah Hut - GlasgowNathan EvansOn partner site
- 16/12/2021Find ticketsThe Tunnels - Aberdeen Nathan Evans Dec 16 19:00Thursday 19:00The Tunnels - AberdeenNathan Evans
International Events1 Events
- 01/12/2021Find ticketsAcademy 2 - Dublin, Ireland Nathan Evans Dec 01 19:00Wednesday 19:00Academy 2 - Dublin, IrelandNathan Evans
About Nathan Evans
Following the global success of his “Wellerman” sea shanty and the 220 KID and Billen Ted remix via Universal which continues to hold #2 on the Official Charts, Nathan Evans today announces a U.K. and Ireland tour for 2021. The tour kicks off on 1 December in Dublin.
Nathan kickstarted the sea shanty phenomenonand it’s all down to him that a new generation are discovering the thrills of fisherman-themed, multi-harmonised folk music. It all began when Nathan, from Airdrie, North Lanarkshire in Scotland, decided to start uploading songs to TikTok after completing his morning duties as a postman. He soon found himself at the centre of a new cultural movement whirling around sea shanties with his own videos racking up millions of views overnight.Now, signed to Universal Music and taking his music career full time, he follows in the chart dominating footsteps of those he has always admired including Dermot Kennedy, Lewis Capaldi and Ed Sheeran as well asfinding unlikely fans in Andrew Lloyd Webber, Gary Barlow and Brian May who have also uploaded their own renditions of the song to TikTok.