12 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom12 Events
- Aug 01Aug01Find ticketsThe Picturedrome - West Yorkshire Massive Wagons + Hands Off Gretel + More Aug 01 17:00Sun 17:00The Picturedrome - West YorkshireMassive Wagons + Hands Off Gretel + MoreLimited Availability
- Sep 09Sep09Find ticketsTunbridge Wells Forum - Tunbridge Wells Massive Wagons Sep 09 07:30 On partner siteThu 07:30Tunbridge Wells Forum - Tunbridge WellsMassive WagonsOn partner site
- Sep 11Sep11Find ticketsO2 Academy Islington - London Massive Wagons Sep 11 18:00Sat 18:00O2 Academy Islington - LondonMassive Wagons
- Sep 13Sep13Find ticketsNottingham Rescue Rooms - Nottingham Massive Wagons Sep 13 18:30Mon 18:30Nottingham Rescue Rooms - NottinghamMassive WagonsLimited Availability
- Sep 15Sep15Find ticketsSouthampton Engine Rooms - Southampton Massive Wagons Sep 15 19:30Wed 19:30Southampton Engine Rooms - SouthamptonMassive WagonsLow Availability
- Sep 18Sep18Find ticketsO2 Academy2 Birmingham - Birmingham Massive Wagons Sep 18 19:00Sat 19:00O2 Academy2 Birmingham - BirminghamMassive Wagons
- Sep 19Sep19Find ticketsManchester Academy 2 - Manchester Massive Wagons Sep 19 19:00Sun 19:00Manchester Academy 2 - ManchesterMassive Wagons
- Sep 22Sep22Find ticketsThe Globe - Cardiff Massive Wagons Sep 22 19:00Wed 19:00The Globe - CardiffMassive WagonsLimited Availability
- Sep 23Sep23Find ticketsRiverside - Newcastle Upon Tyne Massive Wagons Sep 23 19:30Thu 19:30Riverside - Newcastle Upon TyneMassive WagonsLimited Availability
- Sep 25Sep25Find ticketsHangar 34 - Liverpool Massive Wagons Sep 25 19:30 On partner siteSat 19:30Hangar 34 - LiverpoolMassive WagonsOn partner site
- Sep 26Sep26Find ticketsGlasgow Garage - Glasgow Massive Wagons Sep 26 19:00Sun 19:00Glasgow Garage - GlasgowMassive WagonsLow Availability
- May 22 2022May222022Find ticketsFirst Direct Arena - Leeds Thunder + Ugly Kid Joe May 22 2022 18:00Sun 18:00First Direct Arena - LeedsThunder + Ugly Kid JoeLow Availability
The band announce headline dates to celebrate their new album
Buy Massive Wagon's new album House Of Noise here
Massive Wagons initially built a strong early following in the north of England, blending together their love of rock'n'roll with an unfiltered sense of fun. Borne out of Adam Thistlethwaite and Baz Mills' time playing in a covers band, the pair recruited Adam's younger brother Alex and longtime friends Adam ‘Bowzer’ Bouskill and Carl Cochrane, setting about to write fast and frivolous heavy metal.
The five-piece found an audience in the UK's active biker scene, tapping back into their past to deliver a handful of well-received covers alongside their growing repertoire of distinctive original songs. They soon released their debut EP Sniff The Riff, recording enough songs to drop their Fire It Up full-length debut in 2012. A remastered version followed in 2019.
Their debut album saw them step away from cover songs, setting out as a fully-fledged band and touring across the UK. The shift in focus saw Massive Wagons win a competition to perform at Hard Rock Hell Festival in 2012, and forgo performing as a support act to delved straight into DIY headline tours.
Fight The System emerged in 2014, including single Red Dress, cementing the band's rotation on underground radio stations, and leading to the release of their third studio album, Welcome To The World, two years later. The record provided a welcome platform for the band who joined Ginger Wildheart on the road for their first full UK support tour. A year later Massive Wagons released their Back To The Stack single, a tribute to Status Quo's Rick Parfitt, which received nationwide acclaim and radio play.
Carl Cochrane left Massive Wagons that same year, replaced by Stevie Holl, and the band signed to Earache Records for the release of 2018's Full Nelson. The record saw the band break into the official UK album chart, reaching No.16, and kicked off their mammoth 18 month tour across the UK and Europe. They joined Lynyrd Skynyrd on their arena tour, and supported Thunder, The Dead Daisies and The Wildhearts before the decade was out.
In 2020, the band announced their second album through Earache Record, and their fifth in total. House Of Noise, released in July 2020, produced by Colin Richardson and Chris Clancy at Backstage Studio. In celebration of the album's release, the band also announced headline dates through March 2021.
Massive Wagons' 2021 UK tour will see them perform in:
Massive Wagons tour across the UK in March 2021 in support of their album House Of Noise.
Massive Wagons released House Of Noise in July 2020.