246 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom246 Events
- Mar 30Mar30Find ticketsMon 19:30Prince Edward Theatre - LondonMary PoppinsOn partner site
- Apr 01Apr01Find ticketsWed 19:00Prince Edward Theatre - LondonMary PoppinsOn partner site
- Apr 02Apr02Find ticketsThu 14:30Prince Edward Theatre - LondonMary PoppinsOn partner site
- Apr 02Apr02Find ticketsThu 19:30Prince Edward Theatre - LondonMary PoppinsOn partner site
- Apr 03Apr03Find ticketsFri 19:30Prince Edward Theatre - LondonMary PoppinsOn partner site
About Mary Poppins
Disney and Cameron Mackintosh's multi award-winning musical Mary Poppins is returning to its original West End home at the Prince Edward Theatre from 23 October 2019.
The magical story of the world's favourite nanny is triumphantly and spectacularly brought to the stage with dazzling choreography, incredible effects and unforgettable songs. It will star Zizi Strallen, returning to play the title role following great acclaim on the recent sell-out international tour, and Charlie Stemp as Bert, who recently gave an award-winning performance as Arthur Kipps in Cameron Mackintosh's production of Half A Sixpence.
The stage production of Mary Poppins is brilliantly adapted from the wonderful stories by PL Travers and the original film. It is co-created by Cameron Mackintosh and has a book by Oscar-winning screenwriter and Downton Abbey creator, Julian Fellowes. Mary Poppins also boasts a timeless score by Richard M Sherman and Robert B Sherman including the classic songs Jolly Holiday, Step in Time, Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and Feed the Birds, with new songs and additional music and lyrics, including Practically Perfect, by the Olivier award-winning British team of George Stiles and Anthony Drewe.
Note: Mary Poppins contains theatrical smoke and fog effects, pyrotechnics, strobe lighting and loud noises. Children under the age of 5 will not be admitted into the theatre. All persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by and sat next to the accompanying adult. They may not sit on their own within the auditorium. If children do have separate seats you could be refused entry. All persons entering the theatre, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
Last updated: December, 2019