10 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom10 Events
- Nov 14 2021Nov142021Find ticketsSun 19:00Hull City Hall - HullMarillion - The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
- Nov 15 2021Nov152021Find ticketsMon 19:00Usher Hall - EdinburghMarillion - The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
- Nov 17 2021Nov172021Find ticketsWed 19:00St David's Hall - CardiffMarillion - The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
- Nov 18 2021Nov182021Thu 19:00Bridgewater Hall - ManchesterMarillion - The Light At The End Of The TunnelFind ticketsBridgewater Hall - ManchesterMarillion - The Light At The End Of The TunnelNov 18 202119:00Find tickets
- Nov 20 2021Nov202021Sat 19:00Cambridge Corn Exchange - CambridgeMarillion - The Light At The End Of The TunnelLimited AvailabilityFind ticketsCambridge Corn Exchange - CambridgeMarillion - The Light At The End Of The TunnelNov 20 202119:00Find tickets
- Nov 21 2021Nov212021Sun 19:00Symphony Hall - BirminghamMarillion - The Light At The End Of The TunnelLow AvailabilityFind ticketsSymphony Hall - BirminghamMarillion - The Light At The End Of The TunnelNov 21 202119:00Find tickets
- Nov 23 2021Nov232021Tue 19:00Liverpool Philharmonic Hall - LiverpoolMarillion - The Light At The End Of The TunnelFind ticketsLiverpool Philharmonic Hall - LiverpoolMarillion - The Light At The End Of The TunnelNov 23 202119:00Find tickets
- Nov 24 2021Nov242021Find ticketsWed 19:00Bath Forum - BathMarillion - The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
- Nov 26 2021Nov262021Find ticketsFri 18:30Eventim Apollo - LondonMarillion - The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
- Nov 27 2021Nov272021Find ticketsSat 18:00Eventim Apollo - LondonMarillion - The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Bridging the gap between punk and prog rock
Since forming in Aylesbury in 1979, Marillion have been on an epic journey. From the departure of their original frontman to money challenges, things weren’t always smooth sailing, but the British neo-progressive rockers have enjoyed incredible creative chemistry as well as an unprecedented connection with their fans over the years.
With singer Fish at the helm, Marillion released their first album, Script For A Jester’s Tear, in 1983. More albums followed, with their third – 1985’s Misplaced Children – being the highest charting and most commercially successful. It also contained the band’s biggest single Kayleigh.
From 1989, Steve Hogarth took over as lead vocalist and the group ultimately racked up 20 UK top 40 singles. However, in the late ’90s Marillion struggled to find a place in the music industry. After their deal with EMI ended, they changed the musical landscape with a radical experiment – paying for tours and albums via a fan-funded system.
Away from record label pressure, Marillion started to produce some of their finest music yet including the albums Anoraknophobia in 2001 and F*** Everyone And Run (FEAR) in 2016.
In 2018, the band performed their first ever concert at London’s Royal Albert Hall, which had sold out in less than four minutes. After releasing their 18th album With Friends From The Orchestra in 2019, Marillion returned to the Royal Albert Hall for two more sold-out performances.
In addition to Hogarth, the group’s current line-up consists of keyboardist Mark Kelly, guitarist Steve Rothery, bassist Pete Trewavas and drummer Ian Mosley.
In October 2020, Marillion announced their 10-date The Light At The End Of The Tunnel Tour for November 2021 culminating with two nights at London’s Eventim Apollo.
Marillion are bringing The Light At The End Of The Tunnel tour to the UK from 14 – 27 November 2021.
Marillion will be appearing in the following UK cities in 2021:
- London (for two shows)
Tickets for Marillion's 2021 dates go on general sale from 10:00 on Friday 23 October 2020.