8 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom8 Events
- 25/10/2021Find ticketsThe Crescent - York Lucy Spraggan Oct 25 20:00 On partner siteMonday 20:00The Crescent - YorkLucy SpragganOn partner site
- 21/11/2021Find ticketshmv Empire - Coventry Lucy Spraggan Nov 21 19:00 On partner siteSunday 19:00hmv Empire - CoventryLucy SpragganOn partner site
- 08/12/2021Find ticketsO2 Academy2 Oxford - Oxford Lucy Spraggan Dec 08 18:30Wednesday 18:30O2 Academy2 Oxford - OxfordLucy Spraggan
- 09/12/2021Find ticketsSlade Rooms - Wolverhampton Lucy Spraggan Dec 09 19:00Thursday 19:00Slade Rooms - WolverhamptonLucy Spraggan
- 10/12/2021Find ticketsXOYO - London Lucy Spraggan Dec 10 19:00 On partner siteFriday 19:00XOYO - LondonLucy SpragganOn partner site
- 13/12/2021Find ticketsOld Fire Station Bournemouth - Bournemouth Lucy Spraggan Dec 13 19:00Monday 19:00Old Fire Station Bournemouth - BournemouthLucy Spraggan
- 06/11/2021Find ticketsArts Club - Liverpool Lucy Spraggan Nov 06 19:00Saturday 19:00Arts Club - LiverpoolLucy SpragganLimited Availability
- 17/12/2021Find ticketsThe Point - Sunderland Lucy Spraggan Dec 17 19:00 On partner siteFriday 19:00The Point - SunderlandLucy SpragganOn partner site
The singer-songwriter embarks on her Choices Tour in April 2021
Lucy Spraggan is the rarest of things – a genuine singer-songwriter who emerged from the TV talent show scene. Making her name on The X Factor in 2012, she auditioned with a composition of her own, Last Night. Although Spraggan was a favourite to win the reality competition, she had to withdraw due to illness – but was immediately signed to Columbia Records.
Spraggan had actually released her debut record, Top Room At The Zoo, in 2011 before appearing on The X Factor the following year. Her first record for Columbia, Join The Club, came out in 2013 and reached No.7 on the UK albums chart, with lead single Lighthouse hitting No.26 on the singles chart.
Although her career was soaring, Spraggan found herself dealing with anxiety and depression, and even contemplated suicide in 2014. Ever since she's been open about these struggles and become an advocate for mental health issues, working with organisations like CALM (the Campaign Against Living Miserably).
In 2015, Spraggan released her third album We Are, with her fourth album I Hope You Don’t Mind arriving in early 2017. She hit the road with her Dear You tour that spring and played Isle Of Wight, Glastonbury and Sheffield’s Tramlines Festival in summer, while a huge 31-date UK acoustic tour followed in autumn that year.
Spraggan signed to Cooking Vinyl Records & Publishing in 2018 and released her fifth album Today Was a Good Day in May 2019. In early 2020 she unveiled the track All The Things She Said in advance of her sixth album Choices, due on 16 October 2020.
In September 2020, Spraggan announced the Choices Tour for April 2021.
Lucy Spraggan is bringing her Choices Tour across the UK from 12 – 20 April 2021. The singer-songwriter is also set to appear at Wrexham's William Aston Hall on 7 October 2021.
Lucy Spraggan’s Choices Tour stops in the following UK cities:
Tickets for Lucy Spraggan's Choices Tour are on sale now.