5 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom5 Events
- Apr 18 2022Apr182022Find ticketsMon 19:00O2 Academy Glasgow - GlasgowLouis TomlinsonLimited Availability
- Apr 19 2022Apr192022Find ticketsTue 19:00O2 Apollo Manchester - ManchesterLouis TomlinsonLow Availability
- Apr 20 2022Apr202022Find ticketsWed 19:00O2 Apollo Manchester - ManchesterLouis TomlinsonLimited Availability
- Apr 22 2022Apr222022Find ticketsFri 18:00SSE Arena, Wembley - LondonLouis TomlinsonLimited Availability
- Apr 23 2022Apr232022Find ticketsSat 19:00Doncaster Dome - DoncasterLouis TomlinsonLimited Availability
The talented pop singer-songwriter
Raised in South Yorkshire, Louis Tomlinson (born Louis Austin) got bitten by the performing bug at a young age. While in school, he appeared in several musicals – including starring as Danny Zuko in Grease. Shortly after he landed parts as an extra on the TV dramas If I Had You and Waterloo Road.
Tomlinson auditioned for The X Factor in 2009 but didn’t get selected, so he returned in 2010. The judges felt instead of a soloist he would be better partnered with four other contestants – Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and Harry Styles – and hence One Direction was conceived. Although the vocal group placed third during The X Factor’s seventh season, they went on to become one of the decade’s hottest acts, scoring numerous No.1 hits like What Makes You Beautiful, Story Of My Life, Drag Me Down, Little Things and the cover One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks).
In 2015, after releasing five studio albums, One Direction went on hiatus and Tomlinson launched a hugely successful solo career. He released his debut single Just Hold On in 2016. It peaked at No.2 on the official UK singles chart, and the following year he unveiled the singles Back To You and Miss You.
Due to his interest in helping other artists develop, Tomlinson rejoined The X Factor in 2018. He served as a new judge with Robbie Williams and Ayda Field alongside Simon Cowell for the 15th series of the show.
In 2020, Tomlinson’s debut studio album Walls arrived, spawning five singles: Two Of Us, Kill My Mind, We Made It, Don’t Let It Break Your Heart and the title track. To support it, he confirmed a UK headline tour that was rescheduled to April 2022, with a second show added in Manchester.
Louis Tomlinson’s 2022 tour dates
- 18 April 2022 – O2 Academy Glasgow
- 19 April 2022 – O2 Apollo Manchester
- 20 April 2022 – O2 Apollo Manchester (newly added date)
- 22 April 2022 – The SSE Arena, Wembley, London
- 23 April 2022 – Doncaster Dome
Louis Tomlinson reschedules dates + adds new show
The pop singer-songwriter has moved his tour in support of the album Walls to April 2022 and announced a second show in Manchester. Tickets for the new date go on sale from 09:00 on Friday 14 May 2021.
Louis Tomlinson is supporting his new album Walls with tour dates from 18 – 23 April 2022.
Louis Tomlinson will be stopping in the following UK cities on his 2022 tour:
- Manchester (for two shows)
Tickets for Louis Tomlinson's new Manchester tour date go on sale from 09:00 on Friday 14 May 2021.
All other Louis Tomlinson 2022 UK tour dates are on sale now. Original tickets remain valid for rescheduled dates.