Lost Voice Guy
21 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom21 Events
- Apr 03Apr03Find ticketsSat 20:00Hertford Theatre - HertfordLost Voice Guy: Cerebral LOL-sy
- Apr 23Apr23Find ticketsFri 19:30Redgrave Theatre - BristolLost Voice Guy: Cerebral LOL-sy
- May 02May02Find ticketsSun 19:30Exeter Corn Exchange - EXETERLost Voice Guy: Cerebral LOL-sy
- May 16May16Find ticketsSun 19:30The Carriageworks - LeedsLost Voice Guy: Cerebral LOL-sy
- Mar 07 2022Mar072022Find ticketsMon 20:00The Lemon Tree - AberdeenLost Voice Guy: Cerebral LOL-sy
- Mar 08 2022Mar082022Find ticketsTue 20:00ALNWICK PLAYHOUSE - AlnwickLost Voice Guy: Cerebral LOL-sy
- Mar 16 2022Mar162022Find ticketsWed 20:00Witham Hall - County DurhamLost Voice Guy: Cerebral LOL-sy
- Mar 23 2022Mar232022Find ticketsWed 20:00The Forum, Northallerton - NorthallertonLost Voice Guy: Cerebral LOL-sy
- Mar 24 2022Mar242022Find ticketsThu 19:30Middleton Hall - HullLost Voice Guy: Cerebral LOL-sy
- Apr 03 2022Apr032022Find ticketsSun 19:30New Theatre Peterborough - PeterboroughLost Voice Guy: Cerebral LOL-sy
- Apr 16 2022Apr162022Find ticketsSat 19:30Cambridge Junction - CambridgeLost Voice Guy: Cerebral LOL-sy
- Apr 17 2022Apr172022Find ticketsSun 19:30Camberley Theatre - CamberleyLost Voice Guy: Cerebral LOL-sy
- Apr 21 2022Apr212022Find ticketsThu 19:30Cheltenham Town Hall - CheltenhamLost Voice Guy: Cerebral LOL-sy
- Apr 29 2022Apr292022Find ticketsFri 19:30Dorking Halls - DorkingLost Voice Guy: Cerebral LOL-sy
- May 05 2022May052022Find ticketsThu 19:30The Queens Theatre - BarnstapleLost Voice Guy: Cerebral LOL-sy
- May 12 2022May122022Find ticketsThu 19:30The Stag - KentLost Voice Guy: Cerebral LOL-sy
- May 14 2022May142022Find ticketsSat 20:00The Lowry - Salford QuaysLost Voice Guy: Cerebral LOL-sy
- May 22 2022May222022Find ticketsSun 20:00Lighthouse Theatre - KetteringLost Voice Guy: Cerebral LOL-sy
- May 28 2022May282022Find ticketsSat 20:00Tyne Theatre - Newcastle Upon TyneLost Voice Guy
- Apr 30 2022Apr302022Sat 19:30Princess Theatre and Arts Centre - SomersetLost Voice Guy: Cerebral LOL-syFind ticketsPrincess Theatre and Arts Centre - SomersetLost Voice Guy: Cerebral LOL-syApr 30 202219:30Find tickets
The Britain's Got Talent winning comedian
Lost Voice Guy is Geordie comedian Lee Ridley. Born in County Durham, he was diagnosed with a neurological form of cerebral palsy when he was a baby, which left him unable to talk. Undeterred, he worked in journalism for several years before embarking on a comedy career.
When Ridley made his debut live appearance in 2012 and used the iPad’s text-to-speech feature, he became the first stand-up to utilise a communication aid. In the years that followed, he took on the moniker Lost Voice Guy and performed in many of the UK’s most popular comedy venues. He’s been a regular on the festival scene as well, appearing at Edinburgh Festival Fringe, Liverpool Comedy Festival and others since 2013.
Lost Voice Guy won the BBC New Comedy Award in 2014, but it wasn’t until the 2018 series of Britain’s Got Talent that he rose to national prominence. From his first audition through to the final, Ridley either left judges Simon Cowell and Amanda Holden speechless or howling with laughter. He became the first ever comedian to be crowned the winner of the reality competition.
Immediately after, Ridley toured around Europe before heading across the pond to compete on America’s Got Talent: The Champions, but was eliminated in the preliminaries. He also made appearances on Comedy Central and television programmes like Live At The Apollo, The Last Leg, The One Show and The Royal Variety Performance.
In 2019, Lost Voice Guy took his unique and hilarious brand of comedy across the UK with his critically acclaimed headline tour I’m Only In It For The Parking.
Using his voice synthesiser to deliver his performances, Ridley regularly told audiences that while he can’t talk “he definitely has something to say”.
On 30 September 2020, Lost Voice Guy announced the new Cerebral LOL-sy UK tour for spring 2021, offering a tongue-in-cheek look at living as a disabled person in a post-apocalyptic world.
Lost Voice Guy is taking his new Cerebral LOL-sy Tour across the UK from 8 March – 16 May 2021.
Catch Lost Voice Guy on his 2021 Cerebral LOL-sy Tour in the following UK cities:
- Barnard Castle
Lost Voice Guy will deliver his unique take on living as a disabled person in this post-apocalyptic world, as he copes with his fame since his 2018 Britain's Got Talent victory – from the highs of meeting 50% of The Chuckle Brothers to the lows of being called “him off The X Factor”.