Clubs and Dance
8 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom8 Events
- Aug 27Aug27Fri 14:30Victoria Park London - LondonAll Points East Festival - London Grammar and Jorja SmithFind ticketsVictoria Park London - LondonAll Points East Festival - London Grammar and Jorja SmithAug 27 14:30Find tickets
- Sep 27Sep27Find ticketsMon 19:00O2 Academy Oxford - OxfordTruck Store: London GrammarLimited Availability
- Nov 05Nov05Find ticketsFri 19:00O2 Academy Birmingham - BirminghamLondon GrammarLimited Availability
- Nov 06Nov06Find ticketsSat 19:00O2 Academy Glasgow - GlasgowLondon GrammarLimited Availability
- Nov 08Nov08Find ticketsMon 19:00O2 Victoria Warehouse Manchester - ManchesterLondon GrammarLimited Availability
- Nov 09Nov09Find ticketsTue 19:00O2 Victoria Warehouse Manchester - ManchesterLondon GrammarLimited Availability
- Nov 12Nov12Find ticketsFri 18:30Alexandra Palace - LondonLondon GrammarLimited Availability
- Nov 13Nov13Find ticketsSat 18:30Alexandra Palace - LondonLondon GrammarLimited Availability
The introspective indie-pop trio
The band members of London Grammar – vocalist Hannah Reid, guitarist Dan Rothman and keyboardist/drummer Dominic “Dot” Major – all met in 2009 during their first year attending Nottingham University. They were signed to the independent Ministry Of Sound dance label by the time they’d graduated.
When the three-piece posted their debut single, Hey Now, on YouTube in December 2012, it garnered tonnes of attention and peaked at No.37 on the UK singles chart. London Grammar’s EP Metal & Dust followed in early 2013.
Preceded by the single Strong, which would go on to win an Ivor Novello Award for Best Song Musically And Lyrically, their debut album If You Wait, arrived that autumn. Written in Rothman’s Hendon garage, the critically acclaimed record was described by The Telegraph as “elegantly minimalist”. Upon release, it went to No.2 on the UK albums chart and ended up being certified two times platinum.
In 2014, London Grammar also picked up two AIM Independent Music Awards for Independent Breakthrough Of The Year and Most Played New Independent Act. Plus, they appeared at several festivals – from The Great Escape and Bestival to Glastonbury – that summer.
Based in London, the trio have been influenced by everyone from Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston to Jessie J and Barbra Streisand. Their music blends elements of soul, R&B, classical and indie rock to create a unique ethereal sound.
In early 2017, London Grammar unveiled the singles Rooting For You and Big Picture, before their sophomore album, Truth Is A Beautiful Thing, arrived that summer.
On 24 February 2021, London Grammar announced their third album, Californian Soil, would be released on 9 April 2021 and supported by a UK tour in November 2021.
London Grammar's 2021 UK tour dates
- 5 November 2021 – O2 Academy Birmingham
- 6 November 2021 – O2 Academy Glasgow
- 9 November 2021 – O2 Victoria Warehouse, Manchester
- 13 November 2021 – Alexandra Palace, London
London Grammar are touring the UK in support of their new album Californian Soil from 5 – 9 November 2021.
London Grammar are performing in the following UK cities:
Tickets for London Grammar's tour dates go on sale from 10:00 on Friday 5 March 2021. Pre-order the new album Californian Soil here before 15:00 on Monday 1 March 2021 for presale access.