55 Upcoming Events
- Sep 03Sep03Find ticketsFri 19:30Ben Fogle: Tales From the Wilderness
- Sep 11Sep11Find ticketsSat 19:00Steve Hackett Genesis Revisited - Seconds Out & More
- Sep 15Sep15Find ticketsWed 20:00Simon Amstell - Spirit Hole
- Oct 05Oct05Find ticketsTue 20:00Josh Widdicombe - Bit Much...Low Availability
- Oct 11Oct11Find ticketsMon 19:30Jonathan Pie: Fake News (Corona Mix)
Loaded 20 out of 55 events
From M62: Continue along motorway until its end and then follow the signs for the city centre, cathedrals and universities (circa 3 miles). Turn left at the Metropolitan Cathedral (the wigwam) and head past the Everyman Theatre on Hope Street toward the Hall. If you get lost use the maxim: find one Cathedral, head for the other. The venue is halfway between the two.
There is a car park adjacent to the hall. There is a charge for parking.
Bus routes: Merseyside Smart buese 1 and 4.
Box Office Hours
Mon-Sat: 10:00-17:30 Sun: 12:00-17:00 On concert nights the box office will remain open for counter booking until 15mins after the start of an event and on Sundays, if there is a concert, the box office will be open from 12:00 until 15 minutes after the start of an event for counter bookings.
The venue is accessible for wheelchair users. Wheelchair spaces available in stalls and boxes. Disabled toilets available. Cash point and telephone accessible to disabled patrons.Disabled access to restaurant and bar.
No cameras, video cameras or audio recording devices. No food.(only in auditorium (not in bar areas) No bottles or cans. (only in auditorium) No alcohol or illegal substances. (only in auditorium) Smoking is not allowed in the venue.
There is no minimum age of admittance. If a child is being disruptive they must be removed from the venue.
Bar In-house restaurant. Snacks. Outdoor seating.