9 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom9 Events
- 01/06/2022Find ticketsEtihad Stadium - Manchester Liam Gallagher Jun 01 2022 17:00Wednesday 17:00Etihad Stadium - ManchesterLiam Gallagher
- 01/06/2022Find ticketsEtihad Stadium - Manchester Liam Gallagher Hospitality Packages Jun 01 2022 17:00Wednesday 17:00Etihad Stadium - ManchesterLiam Gallagher Hospitality PackagesLow Availability
- 03/06/2022Find ticketsKnebworth Park - Stevenage Liam Gallagher Jun 03 2022 11:00Friday 11:00Knebworth Park - StevenageLiam GallagherLow Availability
- 03/06/2022Find ticketsKnebworth Park - Stevenage Liam Gallagher - Friday Car Park Pass Jun 03 2022 11:05Friday 11:05Knebworth Park - StevenageLiam Gallagher - Friday Car Park Pass
- 04/06/2022Find ticketsKnebworth Park - Stevenage Liam Gallagher Jun 04 2022 11:00Saturday 11:00Knebworth Park - StevenageLiam GallagherLow Availability
- 04/06/2022Find ticketsKnebworth Park - Stevenage Liam Gallagher - Saturday Car Park Pass Jun 04 2022 11:05Saturday 11:05Knebworth Park - StevenageLiam Gallagher - Saturday Car Park Pass
- 24/06/2022Find ticketsOrmeau Park - Belfast Belsonic - Liam Gallagher Jun 24 2022 18:00Friday 18:00Ormeau Park - BelfastBelsonic - Liam Gallagher
- 26/06/2022Find ticketsHampden Park National Stadium - Glasgow Liam Gallagher Jun 26 2022 16:00Sunday 16:00Hampden Park National Stadium - GlasgowLiam Gallagher
- 18/06/2022Find ticketsParque da Bela Vista - Lisboa Rock In Rio Lisboa 2022 Jun 18 2022 12:00Saturday 12:00Parque da Bela Vista - LisboaRock In Rio Lisboa 2022
Knebworth Park Camping (On sale soon)
Want to stay the night? Grab a Camping package, bring your tent and stay over on either Friday or Saturday night, campsite includes overnight reception and security, designated toilets and showers.
To stay in the campsite on Friday night, you must already have a Liam Gallagher Knebworth ticket for Friday 3 June 2022. To stay in the campsite on Saturday night, you must already have a Liam Gallagher Knebworth ticket for Saturday 4 June 2022. Tickets are not included in your accommodation order and you will not be able to access the campsite without a valid ticket.
Camping experience includes:
- Access to the Camping campsite
- 24-hour reception and security
- Toilets and showers
- Price: £40
Please note: You must book both Camping and Liam Gallagher at Knebworth Park tickets (1 per person), to stay in the campsite.
Meadow Tent for up to 5 people (On sale soon)
Don’t fancy the faff of bringing and pitching your own tent? Meadow Camping offers unfurnished, pre-pitched Bell Tents for up to 5 people, so all you need to do is arrive ready to enjoy the show.
To stay in Meadow Camping on Friday night, you must already have a Liam Gallagher Knebworth ticket for Friday 3 June 2022. To stay in Meadow Camping on Saturday night, you must already have a Liam Gallagher Knebworth ticket for Saturday 4 June 2022. Tickets are not included in your accommodation order and you will not be able to access the Meadow Campsite without a valid ticket and Accommodation (large enough to house your whole party)
Meadow Camping includes:
- Access to the private Meadow Camping site
- 24-hour reception and security
- Proper toilets and warm showers
Meadow Camping details:
- Price: £360
- Dimensions: Dimensions: 5m diameter x 3m central height at pole
- Capacity: Can comfortably accommodate 4 people with single airbeds or 5 people with roll mats.
Please note: You can only stay in this Meadow Camping site if you book one of these tents on top of your Liam Gallagher at Knebworth Park tickets.
Camping Pre-Pitch (On sale soon)
Camp Pre-Pitch is here to save you a shed load of hassle. Book now and turn up to find a pre-pitched tent ready for your stay on the Friday or Saturday night.
Need a little added comfort? You can also choose to add a bundle of sleeping bags and self-inflating mats. The Pre-Pitch field will have hot showers, proper toilets and a pamper area with blow dryers, straighteners and mirrors. Less time setting up a tent = more time to have fun!
To stay in the Pre-Pitch campsite on Friday night you must already have a Liam Gallagher Knebworth ticket for Friday 3 June 2022. To stay in the Pre-Pitch campsite on Saturday night you must already have a Liam Gallagher Knebworth ticket for Saturday 4 June 2022. Tickets are not included in your accommodation order and you will not be able to access the campsite without a valid ticket.
Camp Pre-Pitch includes:
- Your choice of a 2, 4, 6 or 8-man pre-pitched tent
- Access to the private Pre-Pitch campsite
- Overnight reception and security
- Proper toilets and warm showers
- Pamper area
EXTRA ADD ON: YOU CAN CHOOSE TO ADD OUR SLEEP-BUNDLE, INCLUDING SLEEPING MAT(S) AND SLEEPING BAG(S) FOR AN EXTRA FEE.
2-Man Pre-Pitched Tent: £190 [Booking fee: £10]
2-Man Pre-Pitched Tent + Sleep Bundle: £242 [Booking fee: £10]
4-Man Pre-Pitched Tent: £365 [Booking fee: £10]
4-Man Pre-Pitched Tent + Sleep Bundle: £469 [Booking fee: £10]
6-Man Pre-Pitched Tent: £540 [Booking fee: £10]
6-Man Pre-Pitched Tent + Sleep Bundle: £696 [Booking fee: £10]
8-Man Pre-Pitched Tent: £710 [Booking fee: £10]
8-Man Pre-Pitched Tent + Sleep Bundle: £918 [Booking fee: £10]
Prices stated are per tent not per person.
- Camp Pre-Pitch Friday will be open from 15:00 Friday 3 June until 10:00 Saturday 4 June 2022.
- Camp Pre-Pitch Saturday will be open from 15:00 Saturday 4 June until 10:00 Sunday 5 June 2022.
- You can only stay in this campsite if you book Friday or Saturday Camp Pre-Pitch Accommodation (large enough for your whole party) and already have a Liam Gallagher Knebworth ticket (1 per person). If you don’t have both for the same day, you cannot stay in this campsite.
- You cannot bring your own tent and stay in this campsite.
- A full arrival info pack will be emailed to you approximately one week before the festival.
- All images are of expected delivered accommodations - but be advised final products are subject to some minor changes (for example in furniture colouring or exact layout) depending on exact availability.
- Young people aged 16 years and under must be accompanied by a person aged 18 or over, proof of identity and age must be provided on request at the admission gate to the venue.
- We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18s on site.
- Camp Pre-Pitch is a quiet campsite, so please keep noise to a minimum after 12 (midnight). Please respect your neighbours by observing the quiet time.
- Please note some noise caused by festival production / vehicles will be unavoidable. Neighbouring fields will be playing music until late - so some late-night noise will occur through the weekend.
- Campfires and the use of gas canisters are not permitted.
- For questions or accessibility requirements – please email VipNation@Livenation.co.uk.
- We will require a £50 refundable deposit upon check in.
Former Oasis frontman and hugely successful solo star heads out on massive tour in summer 2022
Liam Gallagher announced two more huge outdoor UK shows to celebrate his forthcoming album C'MON YOU KNOW. The Mancunian genius is now set to headline Manchester's Etihad Stadium on 1 June and Glasgow's Hampden Park on 26 June 2022.
We’ve come to expect big things from Liam Gallagher, but his plans for 2022 are biblical even by his colossal standards. He is set to release his new album C’MON YOU KNOW on 27 May as he looks to score a fourth consecutive No.1 UK record. He also celebrates the 25th anniversary of Oasis’s era-defining gigs at Knebworth Park with the news that he’ll return there to play the biggest show of his solo career to date on 4 June.
C’MON YOU KNOW follows the huge success of Liam’s previous studio albums As You Were (2017) and Why Me? Why Not. (2019), which established his iconic status for a whole new generation. His MTV Unplugged also went straight to No.1 on the Official Album Chart. Between his triumphs as a solo artist and his phenomenal success with Oasis, Liam has spent a combined total of almost six months at No.1 across eleven chart-topping albums.
The Knebworth Park show will see Liam return to the site where Oasis famously played two unforgettable nights there in 1996. The 25th anniversary of the shows was marked with the release of the feature-length documentary Oasis Knebworth 1996, which NME described as “an era-defining gig that will live forever.” The Knebworth Park gig will be the biggest show of Liam’s solo career to date. It follows his triumphant return to touring this summer with headline sets at Reading, Leeds and TRNSMT alongside a free gig for NHS staff at The O2.
Liam says, "I'm absolutely buzzing to announce that on 4th June 2022 I'll be playing Knebworth Park. It's gonna be biblical. C'mon You Know. LG x"
Liam Gallagher's 2022 UK dates
1 Jun 2022 – Etihad Stadium, Manchester
3 Jun 2022 – Knebworth Park
4 Jun 2022 – Knebworth Park
26 Jun 2022 – Hampden Park, Glasgow
Liam Gallagher has announced four huge outdoor shows on 1, 3, 4 and 26 June 2022.
Liam Gallagher is performing at the following UK venues in 2022?
- Etihad Stadium, Manchester
- Knebworth Park, Stevenage (two dates)
- Hampden Park, Glasgow
Tickets for Liam Gallagher's Manchester and Glasgow stadium shows go on general sale from 09:30 on Friday 15 October 2021. Tickets for his Knebworth Park shows are on sale now.
Camping packages for Liam Gallagher's Knebworth Park shows – allowing you to stay over on Friday and Saturday nights – will be on sale soon. Options will include boutique accommodation in exclusive campsites with proper showers and toilets. Find more information here.
Camping will not be available for Gallagher's stadium shows in Manchester and Glasgow.
Liam Gallagher's support acts will be as follows:
- 1 June 2021 – The Streets and Goat Girl
- 3 June 2021 – Kasabian and more acts TBA
- 4 June 2021 – Kasabian, Michael Kiwanuka, Fat White Family and Goat Girl
- 26 June 2021 – Kasabian and Goat Girl
There is no minimum age, but all under 16s must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18 or over.
Knebworth Park is located at Old Knebworth Lane, Stevenage SG1 2AX. You can travel to the venue...
- By car – Knebworth Park is accessible via Junctions 7 and 8 of the A1(M) motorway at Stevenage South, which is located 29 miles north of London. Follow event signage when approaching the area and ignore your satellite navigation system to ensure the correct entrance is used upon arrival. Car parking is available for £10 per car, if purchased in advance – otherwise the cost is £20 if purchased on the day of the show.
- By rail – If travelling by train, use the Stevenage rail station. It is located two miles away from Knebworth Park and there will be a shuttle bus service in operation for the event. Nonstop inter-city and local services run to the Stevenage station from London’s Kings Cross station about every 30 minutes. There are also frequent inter-city connections on the East Coast main line from Cambridge, York, Leeds, Newcastle, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- By coach – Big Green Coach journeys can be booked here. Carbon neutral coach travel is available from the following cities: Birkenhead, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Bradford, Brighton, Bristol, Cardiff, Chelmsford, Chester, Colchester, Coventry, Crawley, Ipswich, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Newport, Norwich, Nottingham, Reading, Sheffield, Southampton, Stockport, Swansea, Swindon and Wolverhampton. Ticket + Coach packages are also available.
- By air – The closest airports to Knebworth Park are Luton Airport (11 miles), Stansted Airport (28 miles), Heathrow Airport (41 miles) and London City Airport (48 miles).
Doors open at 11:00 and the curfew at Knebworth Park is 23:00.
Organisers are striving to make the Liam Gallagher shows at Knebworth Park accessible to all fans.
If a customer is unable to attend Knebworth Park without the support from a companion/PA, they can apply for a companion/PA ticket which, if the application is successful, is provided at no extra cost. If your request for a companion/PA ticket is rejected and tickets for the event are sold out, a standard ticket will be made available for you to buy.
Companion/PA tickets are provided with the understanding that the companion/PA is willing and able to assist the access customer throughout their time at the event. The companion/PA must be able to perform all requirements as needed by the access customer and must assist the access customer during an evacuation or other emergency.
For more information about accessible offerings and companion/PA tickets, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0207 009 3487.