0 Upcoming Events
We're sorry, but we couldn’t find any events
About Les Miserables - The Staged Concert
Les Misérables – The Staged Concert opened to critical acclaim at the Sondheim Theatre in December 2020 and was extended twice by public demand.
“Vive Le West End!” proclaimed The Telegraph. “This is humanity singing its lungs and heart out, and safely too.”
Now The Staged Concert has returned to the Sondheim Theatre until 5 September 2021 only with a spectacular company of over 50, featuring acclaimed West End stars of Les Mis including Jon Robyns, Bradley Jaden, Dean Chisnall and Lucie Jones.
The Daily Mail said it's “a dream come true”.
Do I need proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test to enter the theatre?
As capacity restrictions are lifted, audience members are asked to bring with them proof of double vaccination, a recent negative lateral flow test or natural immunity. Simple ways to demonstrate proof include the NHS Covid Pass, NHS Covid-19 test notification or an internationally recognised equivalent.
Is there anything else I should about know about going to the theatre?
Theatre goers are recommended to keep the following in mind:
• Wear a face covering out of consideration for those around you.
• Do not come to the theatre if you feel unwell, have any coronavirus symptoms or have been told to self-isolate.
• Use the hand-sanitiser available at the theatre.
• Be mindful of others and their space, where possible, particularly when moving around the theatre.
• Only bring one small bag that can be stored under your seat, as the cloakrooms are not currently available.
What measures are in place to keep theatre goers safe?
Among the safety and security precautions, the theatre now:
• Delivers an enhanced level of cleaning throughout the venue
• Provides 100% fresh air through the ventilation system
• Carries out contact-free security checks
• Cannot accept cast gifts or arrange opportunities for cast autographs or photos