15 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom14 Events
- May 17 2021May172021Find ticketsMon 19:00O2 Academy Oxford - OxfordKodaline
- May 18 2021May182021Find ticketsTue 19:00Cambridge Corn Exchange - CambridgeKodaline
- May 19 2021May192021Find ticketsWed 19:00De La Warr Pavilion - Bexhill on SeaKodaline
- May 21 2021May212021Find ticketsFri 19:00O2 Academy Birmingham - BirminghamKodaline
- May 22 2021May222021Find ticketsSat 19:00Rock City - NottinghamKodaline
- May 23 2021May232021Find ticketsSun 19:00Albert Hall - ManchesterKodaline
- May 25 2021May252021Find ticketsTue 19:00O2 Academy Newcastle - Newcastle Upon TyneKodaline
- May 26 2021May262021Find ticketsWed 19:00Barrowland - GlasgowKodaline
- May 27 2021May272021Find ticketsThu 19:00O2 Academy Leeds - LeedsKodaline
- May 29 2021May292021Find ticketsSat 19:00Norwich Nick Rayns LCR UEA - NorwichKodaline
- May 30 2021May302021Find ticketsSun 19:00O2 Academy Bristol - BristolKodaline
- Jun 01 2021Jun012021Find ticketsTue 19:00O2 Guildhall Southampton - SouthamptonKodaline
- Jun 02 2021Jun022021Find ticketsWed 19:00O2 Shepherds Bush Empire - LondonKodaline
- Aug 20 2021Aug202021Find ticketsFri 18:00Custom House Square Belfast - BelfastCHSQ - Kodaline
International Events1 Events
- Jun 27 2021Jun272021Find ticketsSun 16:00Malahide Castle - Co. Dublin, D, IrelandKodaline
The Irish four-piece mix poignant lyricism with catchy melodies
Kodaline are an indie rock and folk band from Swords, Dublin, where vocalist Steve Garrigan and guitarist Mark Prendergast – who met in their church choir when they were eight years old – and drummer Vinny May grew up. As teens the trio hung out and made music together under the name 21 Demands. When they were 15, they featured on the 2006 series of RTÉ’s singing contest You’re A Star and took home second place. Five years later they met bass player Jason Boland, who hails from County Kildare, through mutual friends and bonded over a shared love of bands like The Strokes, Radiohead and The Beatles.
After changing their name to Kodaline in 2012, the quartet released The Kodaline EP containing the hit song All I Want. Named on the BBC Music Sound Of list for 2013, their debut album In A Perfect World followed shortly after. In addition to such hits as High Hopes and Love Like This, the title track was used as the theme song for the popular TV series Gogglebox. All I Want was featured in the soundtrack for the 2014 film The Fault In Our Stars.
Kodaline’s second studio album Coming Up For Air arrived in 2015 and entered the UK albums chart at No.5, with The One and Honest both entering the UK top 40.
Politics Of Living, their third album, was released in 2018 and featured collaborations with prolific producers Steve Mac, Stephen Harris and Jonny Coffer. In support of it, the band spent 2019 playing some of the biggest gigs of their career. In Dublin, Kodaline sold out two huge outdoor performances at St Anne’s Park, while a 10-date UK tour culminated with a packed show at London’s Roundhouse. Further afield, they landed festival slots at Lollapalooza and Benicàssim before becoming the first Irish band to headline the NH7 Weekender in Pune, India.
Kodaline’s fourth album One Day At A Time came out in summer 2020 and featured the singles Wherever You Are, Sometimes and Saving Grace. On 2 October 2020, the band announced the arrival of a deluxe edition of One Day At A Time on 20 November 2020 featuring a collaboration with Gabrielle Aplin on their track Everyone Changes, another as yet unreleased song and covers of Teenage Kicks and The Rare Auld Times. Plus, Kodaline revealed details for their Wherever You Are UK tour, crossing the country from 7 May – 2 June 2021.
Kodaline have announced their 2021 Wherever You Are tour from 7 May – 2 June 2021.
Kodaline's 2021 UK Wherever You Are tour will see them stop off in the following cities:
Tickets for Kodaline's 2021 tour are on sale from 10:00 on Friday 9 October 2020.