8 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom8 Events
- 27/05/2022Find ticketsSt David's Hall - Cardiff Jeff Beck May 27 2022 18:30Friday 18:30St David's Hall - CardiffJeff BeckLimited Availability
- 29/05/2022Find ticketsSheffield City Hall Oval Hall - Sheffield Jeff Beck May 29 2022 18:30Sunday 18:30Sheffield City Hall Oval Hall - SheffieldJeff Beck
- 30/05/2022Find ticketsRoyal Albert Hall - London Jeff Beck May 30 2022 18:30Monday 18:30Royal Albert Hall - LondonJeff BeckLimited Availability
- 31/05/2022Find ticketsRoyal Albert Hall - London Jeff Beck May 31 2022 18:30Tuesday 18:30Royal Albert Hall - LondonJeff BeckLimited Availability
- 02/06/2022Find ticketsSage Gateshead - Gateshead Jeff Beck Jun 02 2022 18:30Thursday 18:30Sage Gateshead - GatesheadJeff Beck
- 04/06/2022Find ticketsO2 Apollo Manchester - Manchester Jeff Beck Jun 04 2022 19:00Saturday 19:00O2 Apollo Manchester - ManchesterJeff Beck
- 06/06/2022Find ticketsSymphony Hall - Birmingham Jeff Beck Jun 06 2022 18:30Monday 18:30Symphony Hall - BirminghamJeff BeckLow Availability
- 07/06/2022Find ticketsYork Barbican - York Jeff Beck Jun 07 2022 19:30Tuesday 19:30York Barbican - YorkJeff BeckLow Availability
About Jeff Beck
Legendary guitarist and two-time Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductee Jeff Beck has announced a UK tour in May 2020, which includes two special dates at the London Royal Albert Hall.
The Grammy Award-winning guitarist’s tour will begin in Glasgow on 17th May, going on to call at Birmingham, York, Gateshead, Manchester, Sheffield, and Cardiff, before culminating in the London Royal Albert Hall shows.
Joining Beck on tour in 2020 will be Vinnie Colaiuta on drums, Rhonda Smith on bass, and cellist Vanessa Freebairn-Smith.
Having cultivated one of the most influential careers in rock history, Jeff Beck is universally acknowledged as one of the most talented and significant guitarists in the world, and has played alongside some of the greatest artists of rock, blues and jazz.
Over the course of his distinguished 5-decade music career, he has earned an incredible eight Grammy Awards, been ranked by Rolling Stone as one of the "100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time" and been inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame twice – once as a member of the Yardbirds and again as a solo artist. In the summer of 2016, the guitar virtuoso celebrated his career with an extraordinary concert at the famous Hollywood Bowl.
Beck famously replaced Eric Clapton as the Yardbirds’ lead guitarist in 1965 and later went on to form The Jeff Beck Group, which featured Rod Stewart on vocals and Ron Wood on bass. Their two albums - Truth (1968) and Beck-Ola (1969) – would become musical touchstones for hard rockers in the years to come.
The constantly evolving Beck’s next move – a power trio with bassist Tim Bogert and drummer Carmine Appice, which released Beck, Bogert and Appice (1973), once again shattered people’s preconceptions of what a rock guitarist was supposed to sound like.
1985’s Flash kept Beck in the spotlight as he earned the Best Rock Instrumental Grammy for the song Escape. A second Grammy came with Jeff Beck’s Guitar Shop with Terry Bozzio and Tony Hymas, and a third for "Dirty Mind" from the You Had It Coming album in 2001. 2009 saw the release of the platinum-selling Performing This Week… Live at Ronnie Scott’s, which earned a Grammy for "A Day In The Life".
Beck’s astonishing 2010 solo album, Emotion & Commotion, brought about two additional Grammy Awards. Beck was nominated in 5 categories before bringing home three: Best Rock Instrumental Performance for "Hammerhead" and Best Pop Instrumental performance for "Nessun Dorma", both from Emotion & Commotion, and Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals for "Imagine," his collaboration with Herbie Hancock.
His Rock ‘N’ Roll Party Honoring Les Paul album was nominated for a 2012 Grammy Award for Best Rock Album. In 2016 he released Loud Hailer and in 2017 Jeff Beck: Live At The Hollywood Bowl was released, both to widespread critical acclaim.