9 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom9 Events
- Sep 18Sep18Find ticketsFri 19:00St David's Hall - CardiffJamie Cullum
- Sep 20Sep20Find ticketsSun 19:00Portsmouth Guildhall - PortsmouthJamie Cullum
- Sep 20Sep20Find ticketsSun 19:00Portsmouth Guildhall - PortsmouthJamie Cullum - Hospitality
- Sep 21Sep21Find ticketsMon 19:00New Theatre Oxford - OxfordJamie CullumLow Availability
- Oct 13Oct13Find ticketsTue 19:00The London Palladium - LondonJamie CullumLow Availability
- Oct 14Oct14Find ticketsWed 19:30Sage Gateshead - GatesheadJamie CullumLow Availability
- Oct 19Oct19Find ticketsMon 19:00The London Palladium - LondonJamie CullumLow Availability
- Oct 20Oct20Find ticketsTue 19:00Bridgewater Hall - ManchesterJamie Cullum
- Oct 21Oct21Find ticketsWed 19:00Liverpool Philharmonic Hall - LiverpoolJamie Cullum
About Jamie Cullum
After the release of his new album, Taller, critically acclaimed musician and songwriter Jamie Cullum returns to the stage for a 2020 tour.
The dates begin in Dublin on the 9 March 2020, and will see Jamie perform live at venues across the UK including a night at the iconic London Palladium. His dynamic live performances have always captured the attention of the audience through Jamie’s undeniable energy, boundless talent and stage presence.
His new album, Taller, sees Jamie bravely explore more personal subject matter with a fresh sense of authenticity, each song reflecting a desire to grow and learn and explore life for the beautiful muddle it is.
Other tracks on the album have prominent funk, pop and gospel influences such as Usher, Drink and the powerful Mankind, whose lyrics are a soulful collective call for an alienated society. What’s obvious throughout the album is that Jamie is not seeking approval, but writing music which feels true to him, letting his feelings dictate the creative process.
Jamie says, "This album is really a love letter to my wife. It’s an album of my songs that takes stock of where I am right now. They were my working notes for life. My "Fortysomething" if you will. I wanted to put aside whether it was a jazz record, whether it was ticking this or that box. The songs would be king and they would be honest. I feel more proud of this than anything I’ve done."
With 10 million album sales to date and his successful BBC Radio 2 Radio show, Jamie Cullum is a celebrated musician the world over with loyal fans in every corner of the globe. With a career spanning over 20 years, his legendary live shows have seen him perform and work alongside artists as diverse as Herbie Hancock , Pharrell Williams, Kendrick Lamar and Lang Lang, whilst the success of his major label breakthrough, Twentysomething and its follow up Catching Tales saw him nominated for a BRIT, Grammy and numerous other awards around the world.
In addition to his enduringly successful recording career, he has also established himself as a multi-award winning music broadcaster. He approaches all aspects of his career, as he has from the beginning, as both a fan and a student with seemingly boundless creativity and enthusiasm.
Last updated: June, 2019