Alternative and Indie
16 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom16 Events
- Find ticketsThe Proms Arena - LancashireLytham Festival 2022 - Diana RossPostponed: Date Announced Soon
- Find ticketsThe Proms Arena - LancashireLytham Festival Disabled Access Tickets - Diana RossPostponed: Date Announced SoonLow Availability
- Sep 10Sep10Until Sep 12Childerley Orchard - CambridgeThe Cambridge Club Festival 2021 - Weekend Tickets (No Camping)Find ticketsChilderley Orchard - CambridgeThe Cambridge Club Festival 2021 - Weekend Tickets (No Camping)Sep 10 00:00Find tickets
- Sep 11Sep11Sat 12:00Childerley Orchard - CambridgeThe Cambridge Club Festival 2021 - Saturday Day TicketFind ticketsChilderley Orchard - CambridgeThe Cambridge Club Festival 2021 - Saturday Day TicketSep 11 12:00Find tickets
- Mar 24 2022Mar242022Find ticketsThu 19:00Plymouth Pavilions - PlymouthJack Savoretti
- Mar 25 2022Mar252022Find ticketsFri 18:30Motorpoint Arena Cardiff - CardiffJack Savoretti
- Mar 27 2022Mar272022Find ticketsSun 19:00The Centaur - CheltenhamJack Savoretti
- Mar 28 2022Mar282022Find ticketsMon 19:00Symphony Hall - BirminghamJack Savoretti
- Mar 31 2022Mar312022Find ticketsThu 18:30O2 City Hall, Newcastle - Newcastle Upon TyneJack Savoretti
- Apr 02 2022Apr022022Find ticketsSat 19:30Sheffield City Hall Oval Hall - SheffieldJack Savoretti
- Apr 03 2022Apr032022Find ticketsSun 19:00Royal Concert Hall Notts - NottinghamJack Savoretti
- Apr 05 2022Apr052022Find ticketsTue 19:00Usher Hall - EdinburghJack Savoretti
- Apr 06 2022Apr062022Find ticketsWed 19:00O2 Academy Glasgow - GlasgowJack Savoretti
- Apr 08 2022Apr082022Find ticketsFri 19:00Bonus Arena, Hull - HullJack Savoretti
- Apr 10 2022Apr102022Find ticketsSun 19:00O2 Apollo Manchester - ManchesterJack Savoretti
- Apr 13 2022Apr132022Find ticketsWed 19:00Eventim Apollo - LondonJack Savoretti + Special Guests
Poet turned acclaimed acoustic singer-songwriter
Born in the UK as Giovanni Edgar Charles Galletto-Savoretti, the English-Italian solo artist who goes by Jack Savoretti grew up trekking all over the world. After spending much of his childhood in London, his family moved to the Swiss city of Lugano near the Italian border and he attended the American School in Switzerland. While studying there, he was greatly influenced by the music of Simon & Garfunkel, Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty, James Taylor, Bob Dylan and Crosby, Stills & Nash.
Obsessed by poetry as a teenager, Savoretti also began playing guitar at the age of 16 and was encouraged to write music by his mother. He sang in two duets – Hope and Anyday Now – for Shelly Poole’s 2005 debut album Hard Time For The Dreamer and released his first single titled Without in 2006. The song caught the attention of Corinne Bailey Rae, who invited him on her European tour.
Savoretti’s debut album Between The Minds came out in 2007 and he supported it by performing in a tour of branches of the coffee shop chain Caffè Nero the following year. The track No One’s Aware was featured in the 2008 film The Sisterhood Of The Travelling Pants 2 and later on the popular television drama One Tree Hill.
His follow-up album Harder Than Easy, recorded in Los Angeles with members from Tom Waits’ band and Counting Crows, arrived in 2009. He spent the next couple years touring and working on his third album, Before The Storm, which was made in London at Abbey Road Studios and released in 2012.
After signing with BMG Chrysalis in 2014, Savoretti’s fourth album Written In Scars arrived in 2015 as his first major label release. With the singles Home, Tie Me Down and The Other Side Of Love all championed by BBC Radio 2, it peaked at No.7 on the UK albums chart.
In 2016, Savoretti unveiled his hugely successful fifth album Sleep No More, which was produced by Cam Blackwood (George Ezra, London Grammar) and recorded at Ennio Morricone’s studio in Rome. In 2017 he played several festivals including the main stage at V Festival and BluesFest plus went on tour with John Legend.
Savoretti had a huge 2019, with his UK No.1-charting and third consecutive UK gold-certified album Singing To Strangers released. The year also included months of well-received shows across the world, a sold-out Wembley Arena homecoming and collaborations with artists as diverse as Kylie Minogue, Mika and Sigma.
In autumn 2020, he performed an intimate concert called One Night In Portofino With Jack Savoretti that was streamed around the world. During the event, he played Andrà Tutto Bene, which translates to “everything will be fine”. His first ever Italian song, he wrote it in collaboration with fans on Instagram Live in solidarity for coronavirus-hit Italy.
Savoretti was confirmed as a headliner for The Cambridge Club Festival on 11 September 2021. In early May 2021, he revealed the track Who’s Hurting Who featuring Nile Rodgers along with details about his seventh album Europiana due out on 25 June 2021 and a UK tour from 24 March – 13 April 2022.
Jack Savoretti announces UK tour
Back with a brand new album, Europiana, the acoustic singer-songwriter is set to play dates across the country in March and April 2022. Tickets go on sale from 09:00 on Friday 14 May 2021.
Jack Savoretti is appearing at The Cambridge Club Festival in September 2021 and touring the UK from 24 March – 13 April 2022 in support of his seventh album Europiana.
Jack Savoretti will be visiting the following UK cities in 2022:
Tickets for Jack Savoretti’s 2022 tour dates go on sale from 09:00 on Friday 14 May 2021. Pre-order his new album Europiana here by 16:00 on Tuesday 11 May 2021 for access to an exclusive presale.