20 Upcoming Events
- Jun 03Jun03Find ticketsThu 20:00Dreamboys - Too Hard to Resist
- Jul 09Jul09Find ticketsFri 14:30Anton and Giovanni - Him and Me
- Jul 09Jul09Find ticketsFri 19:30Anton and Giovanni - Him and Me
- Sep 14Sep14Find ticketsTue 20:00Josh Widdicombe - Bit Much...
- Oct 01Oct01Find ticketsFri 20:00Joel Dommett - Unapologetic (If That's OK?)
- Nov 27Nov27Find ticketsSat 19:30Milton Jones - Milton: Impossible
- Dec 02Dec02Find ticketsThu 20:00Jimmy Carr: Terribly FunnyLow Availability
- Dec 03Dec03Find ticketsFri 20:00Jimmy Carr - Terribly FunnyLow Availability
- Dec 17Dec17Find ticketsFri 19:30John Bishop: Right Here, Right Now
- Jan 13 2022Jan132022Find ticketsThu 19:30Jason Manford - Like Me
- Jan 24 2022Jan242022Find ticketsMon 14:30Burn the Floor - Kevin Clifton
- Jan 24 2022Jan242022Find ticketsMon 19:30Burn the Floor - Kevin Clifton
- Feb 08 2022Feb082022Find ticketsTue 19:30Puccini Madama Butterfly - an Ellen Kent Production
- Feb 09 2022Feb092022Find ticketsWed 19:30Bizet Carmen - an Ellen Kent Production
- Apr 09 2022Apr092022Find ticketsSat 19:30Rumours of Fleetwood Mac
- Apr 23 2022Apr232022Find ticketsSat 19:00Sounds of the 60s Live with Tony Blackburn
Loaded 20 out of 20 events
From the South (M23 Junction 11) or from Horsham (A264): At M23 junction 11 roundabout coming from either the south or Horsham (on the A264) take the Crawley (A23) turning which takes you downhill to the outskirts of Crawley. At the roundabout (with Broadfield Stadium football ground on the left) turn right onto Southgate Avenue. At the third set of traffic lights take the right hand lane and turn into Hawth Avenue. Follow the road and you'll find us on the left hand side. From the North (M23): Take Junction 10 exit and follow signs to Crawley. At roundabout take first exit which will take you past Tesco and you'll come to a set of lights (with Blockbuster store on your left). Take a right at these lights. Continue along road (A2220) until you come to a large 'square' roundabout with a Holiday Express hotel on it. Drive past the flats on the left hand side and take the next left which takes you over a railway bridge. The Hawth is right at the next roundabout. From the East: Approaching Crawley along the A264, take the second exit at the Copthorne Hotel roundabout (Copthorne Way A264) which will bring you to the roundabout at Junction 10 of the M23. Take the second exit (marked Crawley) and continue as above.
On-site parking is available.
Nearest rail: Three Bridges or Crawley. By bus: Metrobus run a daily evening service to The Hawth. Buses 4 and 5 link the Hawth to Crawley and Three Bridges train stations, the town centre, Langley Green, County Oak and Pound Hill. The service has been designed around performance start and ending times.
Box Office Hours
Hours: Mon - Sat: 10:00 - 20:15 Tickets held for collection can be collected from the venue on the day of the event. Please take the credit card used to make the booking and your Ticketmaster reference number with you.
Box Office Payment
The venue is accessible for wheelchair users, with acessible toilets. Car parking for disabled customers with level access to the building. For more information and booking please contact the venue on 01293 553636.
No cameras, video cameras or audio recording devices. No bottles or cans. No alcohol or illegal substances. No food. No smoking. Mobile phones must be switched off.
No babes in arms. Young children are admitted but not encouraged unless the parent is confident that the child is old enough to be attentive to the performance and not a distraction for other members of the audience. Everyone must have a valid ticket and occupy a seat. Accompanying adults will be asked to remove any noisy infants.
Bar and snacks available.