8 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom7 Events
- 13/07/2022Find ticketsMillennium Square Leeds - Leeds HAIM Jul 13 2022 18:30Wednesday 18:30Millennium Square Leeds - LeedsHAIM
- 14/07/2022Find ticketsOVO Hydro - Glasgow HAIM Jul 14 2022 18:30Thursday 18:30OVO Hydro - GlasgowHAIM
- 16/07/2022Find ticketsO2 Victoria Warehouse Manchester - Manchester HAIM Jul 16 2022 19:00Saturday 19:00O2 Victoria Warehouse Manchester - ManchesterHAIMLow Availability
- 17/07/2022Find ticketsO2 Victoria Warehouse Manchester - Manchester HAIM Jul 17 2022 19:00Sunday 19:00O2 Victoria Warehouse Manchester - ManchesterHAIMLow Availability
- 19/07/2022Find ticketsMotorpoint Arena Nottingham - Nottingham HAIM Jul 19 2022 18:30Tuesday 18:30Motorpoint Arena Nottingham - NottinghamHAIMLow Availability
- 20/07/2022Find ticketsMotorpoint Arena Cardiff - Cardiff HAIM Jul 20 2022 18:30Wednesday 18:30Motorpoint Arena Cardiff - CardiffHAIM
- 21/07/2022Find ticketsThe O2 - London HAIM Jul 21 2022 18:30Thursday 18:30The O2 - LondonHAIMLow Availability
International Events1 Events
- 28/06/2022Find ticketsTrinity College - Dublin, Ireland HAIM Jun 28 2022 19:00Tuesday 19:00Trinity College - Dublin, IrelandHAIM
The LA sister act deliver their most revealing songs yet
New album Women In Music Pt. III is available here.
The sister trio HAIM have been cultivating their soft indie rock sound and celebrating their sunny San Fernando Valley roots for more than a decade. Often compared to Fleetwood Mac and Wilson Phillips, they’re a band with an innate ability to craft music.
Born and raised in Southern California, Este, Danielle and Alana Haim grew up in a musical family. Having learned multiple instruments from an early age, they performed with their parents, Mordechai and Donna, as Rockinhaim. More a fun family activity than a serious band, Rockinhaim played songs like Brown Eyed Girl, Mustang Sally and Proud Mary at charity events and even in a deli where they were paid in matzah ball soup.
For a short time in 2005, elder siblings Este and Danielle joined the all-girl pop band Valli Girls, but by 2007 the Haim sisters were writing songs together and performing without their parents. They booked their first show as HAIM at a clown museum.
Their debut album, Days Are Gone, came out in 2013. Widely praised, it boasts a bright and breezy collection of songs – from the titular track to Falling and If I Could Change Your Mind – mixing SoCal dreaminess with defiance and reckless abandon. In the years that followed the sisters supported, collaborated and developed friendships with artists like Stevie Nicks, Calvin Harris and Taylor Swift.
In 2017 HAIM released their sophomore album Something To Tell You, which has a bittersweet edge lyrically while balancing elements of soft rock and R&B. The album’s opening track, Want You Back, became a huge hit, which was made even more popular by the cool video they filmed singing, dancing and strutting down LA’s iconic Ventura Boulevard.
To promote Something To Tell You, HAIM set off in 2018 on their Sister Sister Sister headlining concert tour which included a UK leg.
The sister act returned in June 2020 with their third studio album, Women In Music Pt. III. Showcasing their sophisticated musicality, the songs are embedded with everything from hip hop to funk and rock. In addition the album contains three bonus tracks – Summer Girl, Now I’m In It and the stripped back, tear-inducing ballad Hallelujah that weaves together three stories of strong sisterly love.
Later that summer, they announced The One More HAIM UK Tour in support of WIMPIII stopping at arenas across the country. In August 2021, HAIM confirmed that all their indoor dates would be moving to July 2022.
HAIM's UK tour dates
- 16 July 2022 – O2 Victoria Warehouse, Manchester
- 17 July 2022 – O2 Victoria Warehouse, Manchester
- 19 July 2022 – Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham
- 20 July 2022 – Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
- 21 July 2022 – The O2 Arena, London
HAIM reschedule UK tour to 2022
The sister act have moved their shows in celebration of their critically acclaimed new album Women In Music Pt.III to July 2022. Original tickets remain valid for rescheduled dates.
The sisters are bringing The One More HAIM UK Tour across the pond from 16 – 21 July 2022.
HAIM's UK tour in support of Women In Music Pt. III will stop in the following venues in 2022:
- O2 Victoria Warehouse, Manchester
- Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham
- Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
- The O2 Arena, London
Tickets for HAIM's 2022 tour dates are on sale now. Original tickets remain valid for rescheduled dates.
HAIM are a pop-rock trio made up of three sisters: Este, Danielle and Alana Haim.
HAIM is pronounced with two syllables – just imagine saying “hi” followed closely by “I’m”.
The sisters were all born and raised in Southern California’s San Fernando Valley.
HAIM have had several hits over the years including the following songs:
- Want You Back
- Right Now
- Now I’m In It
- Little Of Your Love
- If I Could Change Your Mind
- Walking Away
- The Steps
The band’s third and most recent album is Women In Music Pt. III, which came out on 26 June 2020. It follows 2017’s Something To Tell You and 2013’s Days Are Gone.
Released in 2019, Hallelujah is a bonus track on HAIM's Women In Music Pt. III album. The emotive song is about family, love, loss and the bond of sisterhood. Each of the sisters wrote their verse separately, with Alana opening up about a friend of hers who had passed away at the age of 20. Hallelujah reflects on how important it is to have "angels" in your life who truly understand, support and lift you up.