23 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom23 Events
- Apr 01Apr01Find ticketsThu 18:30Shrewsbury Theatre Severn - ShrewsburyGeoff Norcott: I Blame The Parents
- Apr 01Apr01Find ticketsThu 20:00Shrewsbury Theatre Severn - ShrewsburyGeoff Norcott: Taking LibertiesLimited Availability
- Apr 21Apr21Find ticketsWed 20:00Dancehouse Theatre - ManchesterGeoff Norcott - Taking LibertiesLimited Availability
- Jul 31Jul31Find ticketsSat 20:00Widcombe Social Club - BathGeoff Norcott: Taking LibertiesLow Availability
- Sep 08Sep08Find ticketsWed 19:30Nottingham Glee Club - NottinghamGeoff Norcott: I Blame The ParentsLow Availability
- Sep 09Sep09Find ticketsThu 19:30Tobacco Factory - BristolGeoff Norcott: I Blame The ParentsLimited Availability
- Sep 10Sep10Find ticketsFri 19:30The Queens Theatre - BarnstapleGeoff Norcott: I Blame The Parents
- Sep 11Sep11Find ticketsSat 20:00Northcott Theatre - ExeterGeoff Norcott - Taking Liberties
- Sep 18Sep18Find ticketsSat 19:30The Quarry Theatre at St Luke's - BedfordGeoff Norcott: I Blame The ParentsLow Availability
- Sep 19Sep19Find ticketsSun 19:30Colchester Arts Centre - ColchesterGeoff Norcott: I Blame The ParentsLimited Availability
- Sep 22Sep22Find ticketsWed 19:30Key Theatre - PeterboroughGeoff Norcott: I Blame The Parents
- Sep 23Sep23Find ticketsThu 19:30Dorking Halls - DorkingGeoff Norcott: I Blame The Parents
- Sep 24Sep24Find ticketsFri 20:00Royal Spa Centre - Leamington SpaGeoff Norcott: Taking Liberties
- Sep 28Sep28Find ticketsTue 19:30Royal and Derngate - NorthamptonGeoff Norcott: I Blame The Parents
- Oct 02Oct02Find ticketsSat 19:00Leicester Square Theatre - LondonGeoff Norcott - Taking LibertiesLimited Availability
- Oct 03Oct03Find ticketsSun 19:30Manchester Academy - ManchesterGeoff Norcott: I Blame The ParentsLimited Availability
- Oct 07Oct07Find ticketsThu 19:30G Live Guildford - GuildfordGeoff Norcott: "I Blame The Parents"
- Oct 08Oct08Find ticketsFri 19:00Leicester Square Theatre - LondonGeoff Norcott: Taking LibertiesLimited Availability
- Oct 17Oct17Find ticketsSun 19:30The Y Theatre - LeicesterGeoff Norcott: I Blame The Parents
- Oct 20Oct20Find ticketsWed 19:30Verwood Hub - VerwoodGeoff Norcott: I Blame The ParentsLow Availability
The right-wing funnyman with a sharp take on politics
After getting an English degree from the University of London, Geoff Norcott became a teacher. He first stepped on stage as a stand-up in 2001 to earn extra money and was quickly hooked. A self-proclaimed conservative comic, he often incorporates elements from his time as an educator into his material.
Over the years, Norcott brought many successful shows to the Edinburgh Fringe, including 2013’s Geoff Norcott Occasionally Sells Out, 2015’s The Look Of Moron and 2016’s Conswervative, which he later took on his first national tour. He turned his 2017 show, Right Leaning But Well Meaning, into a Radio 4 special and scored a BBC Radio & Music Award for Best Comedy Production. Two more sell-out national tours followed – Traditionalism in 2018 and Taking Liberties in 2020.
The Times have said Norcott “sets himself apart from the liberal commentariat with a sharp self-knowing wit”.
Along with stand-up, Norcott also has an impressive list of TV credits to his name. While he’s best known for his role as a correspondent on The Mash Report, he’s also appeared on Mock The Week, Live At The Apollo, The Last Leg, Would I Lie To You? and 8 Out Of 10 Cats. Plus, Norcott can regularly be seen as a pundit on Question Time, Politics Live and All Out Politics and he’s written numerous pieces for The Daily Telegraph and The New Statesman.
In February 2019, Norcott launched a podcast entitled What Most People Think, and the funnyman is set to release his first book, the memoir Where Did I Go Right? How The Left Lost Me, in May 2021.
Norcott announced his fourth national tour for 2021. Titled I Blame The Parents, he confirmed the show will dial down politics a notch (but not completely) while he shares his unique take on personal responsibility and parenting. In February 2021, Norcott announced that the tour was being rescheduled to July – November 2021.
Geoff Norcott has announced his fourth national tour called I Blame The Parents from 31 July – 11 November 2021.
Geoff Norcott is taking his brand new show I Blame The Parents to UK venues in the following cities in 2021:
- Bristol Tobacco
- Leamington Spa
- Reading South
- Lyme Regis
- Milton Keynes
In his new show I Blame The Parents, Geoff Norcott takes a look at personal responsibility and the age of victimhood. While wondering where things went wrong, he theorises that it has to be the parents! While sifting through his own childhood memories growing up on a south London council estate, he’ll examine his own parents – his trade union dad obsessed with stocks and his closet chauvinist mum who was always a bit too frank on the subject of sex. With a son of his own now, Norcott wants to get it right and produce a balanced human being.
Tickets for Geoff Norcott’s tour dates in 2021 are on sale now.