22 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom21 Events
- 27/11/2021Find ticketsThe SSE Arena, Belfast - Belfast Gary Barlow Nov 27 18:30Saturday 18:30The SSE Arena, Belfast - BelfastGary Barlow
- 27/11/2021Find ticketsThe SSE Arena, Belfast - Belfast West Lounge - Gary Barlow Nov 27 18:31Saturday 18:31The SSE Arena, Belfast - BelfastWest Lounge - Gary BarlowLimited Availability
- 30/11/2021Find ticketsP&J Live, Aberdeen - Aberdeen Gary Barlow Nov 30 18:30Tuesday 18:30P&J Live, Aberdeen - AberdeenGary Barlow
- 01/12/2021Find ticketsOVO Hydro - Glasgow Gary Barlow Dec 01 18:30Wednesday 18:30OVO Hydro - GlasgowGary Barlow
- 02/12/2021Thursday 18:30Utilita Arena Sheffield - SheffieldGary Barlow - On-Site Arena Car ParkingFind ticketsUtilita Arena Sheffield - Sheffield Gary Barlow - On-Site Arena Car Parking Dec 02 18:30Find ticketsUtilita Arena Sheffield - Sheffield Gary Barlow - On-Site Arena Car Parking Dec 02 18:30
- 02/12/2021Find ticketsUtilita Arena Sheffield - Sheffield Gary Barlow - All the Hits Live 2021 Dec 02 18:30Thursday 18:30Utilita Arena Sheffield - SheffieldGary Barlow - All the Hits Live 2021
- 02/12/2021Find ticketsUtilita Arena Sheffield - Sheffield Gary Barlow - Hospitality Experiences Dec 02 18:30Thursday 18:30Utilita Arena Sheffield - SheffieldGary Barlow - Hospitality ExperiencesLimited Availability
- 05/12/2021Find ticketsMotorpoint Arena Cardiff - Cardiff Gary Barlow Dec 05 18:30Sunday 18:30Motorpoint Arena Cardiff - CardiffGary BarlowLow Availability
- 06/12/2021Find ticketsMotorpoint Arena Cardiff - Cardiff Gary Barlow Dec 06 18:30Monday 18:30Motorpoint Arena Cardiff - CardiffGary Barlow
- 07/12/2021Find ticketsMotorpoint Arena Nottingham - Nottingham Gary Barlow Dec 07 18:30Tuesday 18:30Motorpoint Arena Nottingham - NottinghamGary BarlowLow Availability
- 09/12/2021Find ticketsAO Arena - Manchester Gary Barlow - Prime View Dec 09 19:00Thursday 19:00AO Arena - ManchesterGary Barlow - Prime View
- 09/12/2021Find ticketsAO Arena - Manchester Gary Barlow Dec 09 19:30Thursday 19:30AO Arena - ManchesterGary Barlow
- 10/12/2021Find ticketsResorts World Arena - Birmingham Gary Barlow Dec 10 18:00Friday 18:00Resorts World Arena - BirminghamGary Barlow
- 11/12/2021Find ticketsFirst Direct Arena - Leeds Gary Barlow Dec 11 18:00Saturday 18:00First Direct Arena - LeedsGary Barlow
- 11/12/2021Find ticketsUtilita Arena Birmingham - Birmingham Gary Barlow Dec 11 18:00Saturday 18:00Utilita Arena Birmingham - BirminghamGary Barlow
- 13/12/2021Find ticketsM&S Bank Arena Liverpool - Liverpool Gary Barlow Dec 13 18:30Monday 18:30M&S Bank Arena Liverpool - LiverpoolGary Barlow
- 15/12/2021Find ticketsBournemouth International Centre - Bournemouth Gary Barlow Dec 15 18:30Wednesday 18:30Bournemouth International Centre - BournemouthGary Barlow
- 16/12/2021Find ticketsThe O2 - London Gary Barlow Dec 16 18:30Thursday 18:30The O2 - LondonGary Barlow
- 17/12/2021Find ticketsThe O2 - London Official Premium Hospitality - Gary Barlow Dec 17 18:00 On partner siteFriday 18:00The O2 - LondonOfficial Premium Hospitality - Gary BarlowOn partner site
- 17/12/2021Find ticketsThe O2 - London Gary Barlow Dec 17 18:30Friday 18:30The O2 - LondonGary Barlow
Singer-songwriter who's topped the charts as both a solo musician and lead singer of Take That
Born in Cheshire in 1971, Gary Barlow took to the piano at an early age, inspired by Depeche Mode's Just Can't Get Enough. Following a number of years performing around the north of England, and a TV appearance on the BBC's Pebble Mill At One, Barlow eventually drew the attention of manager Nigel Martin-Smith. Looking to replicate the success of New Kids On The Block – the first band to be adorned with the boy band title – Martin-Smith enlisted Barlow as the creative centre-piece of Take That.
Dominating the charts, airwaves and stages across the globe throughout the '90s, Take That secured three No.1 albums before their notorious split in 1996. Barlow quickly released his debut solo single Forever Love, and reached the top of the UK album chart with Open Road in 1997. Taking a two-year break during which former bandmate Robbie Williams launched a comparably raucous solo career, Barlow returned in 1999 with Twelve Months Eleven Days and its lead single, Stronger. Failing to make a significant dent on the musical landscape, it would be another 13 years before Barlow released more solo material.
Yet far from taking a step back, Barlow signed a publishing deal with Sony, writing successful hits for the likes of Blue, Delta Goodrum and Will Young. His true resurgence occurred when teaming back up with Take That (minus Williams) in 2005, surpassing their prior success with the likes of albums Beautiful World and The Circus. Alongside writing music for TV shows and starting his own Future Records label, Barlow eventually rekindled his friendship with Williams and unveiled the duet, Shame. With bridges firmly mended, Take That once again became a five-piece and released the record-breaking Progress in 2010.
Re-invigorated by his recent successes, Barlow returned to his solo work and unveiled Sing in May 2012, climbing to the top of the UK album chart. At just 24 minutes long, it was the shortest album ever to reach No.1 in the UK. Just over a year later, he returned with the full-length Since I Saw You Last, declared 2x Platinum. In the meantime, Barlow had also taken on judging duties on the UK's The X Factor. Honouring the role for three series, he eventually moved on to focus on solo touring and the release of Take That's seventh studio album III in 2014.
The subsequent years saw Barlow release another album with Take That – 2017's Wonderland – as well as turning to musical theatre. He co-wrote the musical score for Finding Neverland, and teamed up with Tim Firth to create the West End show, The Girls.
In September 2020, Gary Barlow announced the release of his fifth solo studio album, Music Played By Humans, for 27 November 2020. Its lead single Elita features Canadian artist Michael Bublé and Columbian vocalist Sebastian Yatra, plus the record also includes guest appearances by Beverley Knight, Alesha Dixon, James Corden, Chilly Gonzales, Ibrahim Maalouf and Avishai Cohen.
On 19 November 2020, Barlow rescheduled his headline tour dates to winter 2021, when he'll celebrate the new album as well as play his biggest hits. In June 2021, Barlow added a new date in Bournemouth to his All The Hits Live tour.
Gary Barlow adds a date in Bournemouth
The singer-songwriter will play a show at Bournemouth International Centre on 15 December 2021 during his All The Hits Live tour later this year with special guest Leona Lewis. Tickets go on sale from 09:30 on Friday 11 June 2021.
Gary Barlow has announced All The Hits Live headline UK shows throughout November and December 2021.
Gary Barlow has announced headline shows in the following UK towns and cities:
- Bournemouth (new date added)
Tickets for Gary Barlow's newly announced Bournemouth date go on sale from 09:30 on Friday 11 June 2021. Tickets for all other Gary Barlow tour dates are on sale now. Original tickets remain valid for rescheduled dates.