26 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom25 Events
- Apr 28Apr28Find ticketsWed 19:00Usher Hall - EdinburghFoalsLow Availability
- Apr 29Apr29Find ticketsThu 19:00Usher Hall - EdinburghFoalsLow Availability
- May 01May01Find ticketsSat 18:00Olympia London - LondonFoalsLow Availability
- May 02May02Find ticketsSun 18:00Olympia London - LondonFoalsLow Availability
- May 03May03Find ticketsMon 18:00Olympia London - LondonFoalsLow Availability
- May 06May06Find ticketsThu 18:30Empress Ballroom - BlackpoolFoalsLimited Availability
- May 07May07Find ticketsFri 18:30Empress Ballroom - BlackpoolFoalsLimited Availability
- May 08May08Find ticketsSat 18:00Utilita Arena Birmingham - BirminghamFoalsLow Availability
- Jun 04Jun04Fri 17:00Singleton Park - Swansea FoalsOn partner siteFind tickets Singleton Park - Swansea FoalsJun 04 17:00Find ticketsOn partner site
- Jun 05Jun05Find ticketsSat 17:00Cardiff Castle - CardiffFoals
- Jun 29Jun29Find ticketsTue 19:00O2 Academy Brixton - LondonFoalsLow Availability
- Jun 30Jun30Find ticketsWed 17:00Castlefield Bowl - ManchesterSounds of The City - FoalsLimited Availability
- Jul 09Jul09Find ticketsUntil Jul 11Glasgow Green - GlasgowTRNSMT 2021 - 3 Day Ticket
- Jul 09Jul09Find ticketsUntil Jul 11Glasgow Green - GlasgowTRNSMT 2021 - 3 Day VIP Ticket
- Jul 09Jul09Find ticketsUntil Jul 10Glasgow Green - GlasgowTRNSMT 2021 - Friday & Saturday
- Jul 09Jul09Find ticketsUntil Jul 10Glasgow Green - GlasgowTRNSMT 2021 - Friday & Saturday (Payment Plan)
- Jul 09Jul09Find ticketsUntil Jul 10Glasgow Green - GlasgowTRNSMT 2021 - Friday & Saturday VIP
- Jul 09Jul09Find ticketsUntil Jul 10Glasgow Green - GlasgowTRNSMT 2021 - Friday & Saturday VIP (Payment Plan)
- Jul 09Jul09Find ticketsFri 18:00Millennium Square Leeds - LeedsSounds of The City - Foals
- Jul 10Jul10Find ticketsUntil Jul 11Glasgow Green - GlasgowTRNSMT 2021 - Saturday & Sunday
Rockers with a penchant for musical experimentation
Formed in Oxford in 2005, Foals have never shied away from breaking creativity-limiting conventions. From indie and punk to new wave and techno, their music touches upon so many genres that the band can’t be easily classified.
Foals’ debut album, 2008’s Antidotes, hit No.3 on the UK albums chart. The single Cassius – about the fall of Rome and somebody who’s two-faced – peaked at No.26 on the UK singles charts and became the band’s second highest charting song.
Their next three albums – 2010’s Total Life Forever, 2013’s Holy Fire and 2015’s What Went Down – not only broke into the top 10, but also were nominated for the Mercury Prize for Best Album. In addition, the song Spanish Sahara scored an Ivor Novello nomination in 2012 for Best Song Musically And Lyrically.
Foals again embraced a love for the unconventional with their most ambitious project: creating two new albums at once. Everything Not Saved Will Be Lost is a pair of releases, separate but related by a shared title, themes and artwork. Symbolic of the band’s trajectory, Part 1 came out in March 2019 and debuted at No.2 on the UK albums chart, with Part 2 arriving in October 2019 and landing directly in the No.1 slot. Collectively, these are the band’s joint highest charting albums to date.
In November 2019, Foals unveiled Rip Up The Road, a documentary and concert film that followed all the highs and lows from their world tour and British summer festival season. It included the release of its companion piece, the Rip Up The Road – Live From Alexandra Palace EP.
The current Foals’ line-up consists of frontman/guitarist Yannis Philippakis and drummer Jack Bevan – longtime friends who’ve been playing together since the age of 15 – joined by rhythm guitarist Jimmy Smith and keyboardist Edwin Congreave. Together they’ve earned critical acclaim and fan devotion in equal measure.
Seen as one of the best live acts in the UK, Foals was named Best Group at the 2020 BRIT Awards.
Foals confirmed a headline UK tour for spring 2021 as well as outdoor summer appearances on 5 June 2021 at Cardiff Castle, on 30 June 2021 at Manchester's Sounds Of The City and 10 July 2021 at Scotland’s TRNSMT festival. On 12 October 2020, the foursome announced three additional summer dates at Swansea’s Singleton Park on 4 June, London’s O2 Academy Brixton on 29 June and Leeds’ Millennium Square on 9 July 2021.
Foals are headlining a UK tour from 28 April – 8 May and 29 June 2021. The band are also set to do outdoor shows and festivals on 4, 5 & 30 June and 9 & 10 July 2021.
Foals are making appearances in the following UK cities in 2021:
- 28 – 29 April 2021 – Usher Hall, Edinburgh
- 1 – 3 May 2021 – Olympia London
- 6 – 7 May 2021 – Empress Ballroom, Blackpool
- 8 May 2021 – Utilita Arena, Birmingham
- 4 June 2021 – Singleton Park, Swansea
- 5 June 2021 – Cardiff Castle
- 29 June 2021 – O2 Academy Brixton, London
- 30 June 2021 – Castlefield Bowl, Manchester (Sounds Of The City)
- 9 July 2021 – Millennium Square, Leeds
- 10 July 2021 – Glasgow Green (TRNSMT)
Tickets for Foals’ newly announced shows in Swansea, London and Leeds go on sale at 10:00 on Friday 16 October 2020.
Tickets for all of Foals’ other dates are on sale now.