55 Upcoming Events
- Jun 06Jun06Find ticketsSun 18:30Gerry Cinnamon - Hospitality Experiences
- Jun 06Jun06Find ticketsSun 18:30Gerry Cinnamon - On-Site Arena Car Parking
- Sep 24Sep24Find ticketsFri 18:00Bring Me The Horizon - Hospitality Experiences
- Sep 24Sep24Find ticketsFri 18:00Bring Me The Horizon - On-Site Arena Car Parking
- Oct 23Oct23Find ticketsSat 17:00Giants Live - Britain's Strongest Man - On-Site Arena Car Parking
- Oct 23Oct23Find ticketsSat 17:00Giants Live - Britain's Strongest Man 2021
- Oct 28Oct28Find ticketsThu 18:30JLS - Hospitality Experiences
- Oct 28Oct28Find ticketsThu 18:30JLS - On-site Arena Car Parking
- Oct 29Oct29Find ticketsFri 18:30JLS - Hospitality Experiences
- Oct 29Oct29Find ticketsFri 18:30JLS - On-site Arena Car Parking
- Nov 02Nov02Find ticketsTue 18:30Steps - What The Future Holds Tour - On-Site Arena Car Parking
Loaded 20 out of 55 events
Sheffield Arena is situated on Broughton Lane in Sheffield. To reach the arena From the North - Leave the M1 at Junction 34, signed Sheffield A6109 (Meadowhall) if you’re traveling from the South - leave the M1 at Junction 33. For directions, visit the ‘plan your visit’ section of the Arena’s website by clicking this link - https://www.flydsaarena.co.uk/plan-your-visit/directions
Nearly 1,000 on-site car parking spaces are available in Car Parks A & B with an additional parking facility at Car Park C within a 1 minute walk from the venue for 200 cars. All our car parks are cashless - we strongly recommend anyone wishing to park on site at the venue book their tickets in advance, if there are still parking spaces left on the day we will only take payment on entry to the car park by card - no cash accepted.
The arena is served by multiple railway stations, tram stops and bus stops. By train: The closest railway station is Meadowhall Interchange. By Supertram: The closest tram stop is Arena/Olympic Legacy Park By bus: The Arena is served by several bus routes click here to visit the Travel South Yorkshire website. You can also view a full list of route maps for the whole region, by following this link - https://www.firstgroup.com/south-yorkshire/routes-and-maps/network-maps
Box Office Numbers
Box Office number: 0114 256 55 66.
Box Office Hours
Telephone hours: 9am – 6pm. On the day the Arena is hosting an event, the box office will open at 12noon and stay open until the main act is on stage, this will vary depending on the event so please check the specific show page for running order details. (If the start time of the event is morning/early afternoon, the venue will usually open from 9am).
Box Office Collection Accepted
The Arena Box Office is only open to personal callers when we have an event taking place at the Arena. Customers can book & collect their Arena tickets in person from the Sheffield City Hall Box Office, Barkers Pool, Sheffield, S1 2JA . Please see this link for the times - https://www.sheffieldcityhall.co.uk/box-office On the day the Arena is hosting an event the box office will open at 12noon and stay open until the main act is on stage. However, this will vary depending on the event, so please check the specific show page on the venue's website for running order details. (If the start time of the event is morning/early afternoon, the box office at the arena will usually open from 9am).
Box Office Payment
Cash, card & cheque.
Sheffield Arena is a purpose-built venue offering excellent facilities for visitors with special requirements. For more information, please click this link - https://www.flydsaarena.co.uk/plan-your-visit/accessibility
- No bags larger than an A3 size (approximately 40cm x 35cm x 19cm) - No food, drink, bottles or cans can be brought into the arena - No cameras, selfie sticks, video cameras or audio recording devices - No smoking - For a full list of prohibited items, please follow this link - https://www.flydsaarena.co.uk/faqs
Age restrictions differ from show to show.
The building is licensed and serves a range of alcoholic drinks. It may be a requirement that drinks are decanted into plastic cups on some events. We operate a Challenge 25 policy so please be prepared to provide photo ID if you are lucky enough to look under 25 and wanting to purchasing alcoholic products from the Arena. Complimentary tap water is available upon request from the outlets. The venue also offers a range of hospitality packages, please follow the link for more information - https://www.flydsaarena.co.uk/hospitality