169 Upcoming Events
- 25/10/2021Find ticketsJimmy Carr - Terribly Funny Oct 25 20:00Monday 20:00Jimmy Carr - Terribly FunnyLimited Availability
- 26/10/2021Find ticketsJimmy Carr - Terribly Funny Oct 26 20:00Tuesday 20:00Jimmy Carr - Terribly FunnyLow Availability
- 27/10/2021Find ticketsJimmy Carr: Terribly Funny Oct 27 20:00Wednesday 20:00Jimmy Carr: Terribly Funny
- 28/10/2021Find ticketsJimmy Carr: Terribly Funny Oct 28 20:00Thursday 20:00Jimmy Carr: Terribly Funny
- 29/10/2021Find ticketsMo Gilligan: There's Mo To Life Oct 29 20:00Friday 20:00Mo Gilligan: There's Mo To LifeLow Availability
- 30/10/2021Find ticketsPaul Chowdhry: Family Friendly Comedian Oct 30 20:00Saturday 20:00Paul Chowdhry: Family Friendly ComedianLimited Availability
- 02/11/2021Find ticketsIliza Shlesinger - Back In Action Nov 02 20:00Tuesday 20:00Iliza Shlesinger - Back In Action
- 03/11/2021Find ticketsIliza Shlesinger - Back In Action Nov 03 20:00Wednesday 20:00Iliza Shlesinger - Back In ActionLow Availability
- 04/11/2021Find ticketsThe Australian Pink Floyd Nov 04 19:00Thursday 19:00The Australian Pink FloydLow Availability
- 08/11/2021Find ticketsTim Minchin: Back Encore 2021 Nov 08 19:30Monday 19:30Tim Minchin: Back Encore 2021Limited Availability
- 09/11/2021Find ticketsTim Minchin: Back Encore 2021 Nov 09 19:30Tuesday 19:30Tim Minchin: Back Encore 2021Limited Availability
- 11/11/2021Find ticketsTim Minchin: Back Encore 2021 Nov 11 19:30Thursday 19:30Tim Minchin: Back Encore 2021Limited Availability
- 12/11/2021Find ticketsMo Gilligan - There's Mo To Life Nov 12 20:00Friday 20:00Mo Gilligan - There's Mo To LifeLow Availability
- 18/11/2021Find ticketsMo Gilligan - There's Mo To Life Nov 18 20:00Thursday 20:00Mo Gilligan - There's Mo To LifeLow Availability
Loaded 20 out of 169 events
Hammersmith Apollo is on Queen Caroline Street, W6, directly opposite the Broadway Shopping Centre. Hammersmith tube and bus stations are within the shopping centre and are wheelchair accessible.
Please note that there is no local parking near the venue. Travelling via public transport is advised.
Nearest Tube: Hammersmith (Piccadilly, District and Hammersmith & City lines). The station is wheelchair accessible. Buses: 9, 10, 27, 33, 419, 72, H91, 190, 211, 220, 267, 283, 295 and 391. Hammersmith bus station is wheelchair accessible. Taxis: Black cabs available For the latest London travel information visit http://www.tfl.gov.uk/journeyplanner Or text TFL to 60835
Box Office Numbers
Ticketmaster: 08448 44 47 48 Calls will cost 7 ppm plus your network access charge.
Box Office Hours
Performance days: 16:00 until the event begins Non-performance days: Closed
Box Office Collection Accepted
Cobo tickets will be ready for collection from the venue box office from 16:00 on the day of the event only, unless the show begins earlier than usual when cobos will be available accordingly. Take the card used for the booking and the Ticketmaster booking reference number. Letters of Authorisation are not accepted. Duplicate tickets will only be available once the doors have opened. Customers collecting duplicate tickets will be required to enter the auditorium immediately after collecting their tickets so are not advised to collect their tickets earlier than they intend to enter the venue. Take the card used for the booking and the Ticketmaster booking reference number. Letters of authorisation are not accepted.
Box Office Payment
Mastercard, Visa (credit and debit), Switch/Maestro, cash, cheques (with guarantee card).Please note there is a booking fee of 10% per tickets if paying by credit/debit card
Disabled access bookings can be conducted via the venue directly. Please call 02085633800. There is an access ramp at the front of the venue and no steps into the stalls auditorium. The circle area is only accessible via at least 30 steps; there is no lift to the circle. There is a disabled access toilet at the rear of the stalls fittted with a RADAR lock. Please bring you key with you to access or speak to a member of staff.
Alcoholic drinks may be taken into the auditorium in plastic containers, so long as they have been purchased at one of several bars within the venue. Glassware, smoking, video and flash photography are strictly forbidden inside the auditorium. Hammersmith Apollo requests that customers respect the local residents by leaving the area quietly.
14s and under need to be accompanied by an adult (over 18) and advised to be in the seated areas only as view may be restricted in the standing areas. Children under the age of two years are not admitted for adult shows. If the show is not specifically aimed at an adult-only audience, children of any age are admitted (14s and under need to be accompanied by an adult) providing they can sit up straight in a seat and that the parent is confident the child is well behaved enough not to be a distraction for other members of the audience. Every customer including infants must have a purchased ticket. Accompanying adults will be asked to remove any noisy children. If any discounts are available for children the maximum age to qualify is 16 years unless specified otherwise. Where age restrictions apply customer may be asked to produce ID
There are two bars in the stalls area and two sweet and drink kiosks that are fully accessible. There is also a bar in the circle area. The venue has a hearing loop system that covers rows J-R in the stalls plus blocks 8, 9 & 10 in the circle. 'In the ear' and 'over the head' types are available for a refundable deposit of £5. Please speak to the box office staff upon arrival. Guide dogs are welocome in the venue and the staff are happy to look after them during the performance. Please inform the venue in advance if you will be bringing a guide dog. Sign language interpreted performances are available for some productions, depending on the individual company.