Alternative and Indie
14 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom14 Events
- Dec 04Dec04Find ticketsSat 18:30Alexandra Palace - LondonEnter ShikariLimited Availability
- Dec 05Dec05Find ticketsSun 19:00O2 Victoria Warehouse Manchester - ManchesterEnter ShikariLimited Availability
- Dec 08Dec08Find ticketsWed 18:30Asylum Hull University Union - HullEnter ShikariOn partner site
- Dec 09Dec09Find ticketsThu 19:00O2 Academy Bristol - BristolEnter ShikariLow Availability
- Dec 11Dec11Find ticketsSat 19:00Liverpool Guild of Students - Mountford Hall - LiverpoolEnter Shikari
- Dec 12Dec12Find ticketsSun 19:00O2 Academy Leeds - LeedsEnter Shikari
- Dec 13Dec13Find ticketsMon 19:00Usher Hall - EdinburghEnter ShikariLow Availability
- Dec 15Dec15Find ticketsWed 19:00O2 Academy Birmingham - BirminghamEnter ShikariLow Availability
- Dec 16Dec16Find ticketsThu 19:00Cardiff University Students Union - CardiffEnter ShikariLow Availability
- Dec 17Dec17Find ticketsFri 19:00O2 Guildhall Southampton - SouthamptonEnter ShikariLow Availability
- Dec 19Dec19Find ticketsSun 19:00Middlesbrough Town Hall - MiddlesbroughEnter ShikariOn partner site
- Dec 20Dec20Mon 18:30Rock City - NottinghamEnter ShikariOn partner siteFind tickets Rock City - NottinghamEnter ShikariDec 20 18:30Find ticketsOn partner site
- Dec 21Dec21Find ticketsTue 18:30Rock City - NottinghamDinosaur Pile UpOn partner site
- Dec 07Dec07Tue 19:00Engine Shed - Lincoln Enter ShikariOn partner siteFind tickets Engine Shed - Lincoln Enter ShikariDec 07 19:00Find ticketsOn partner site
The pioneering post-hardcore quartet
The band Enter Shikari originally formed as Hybrid before adopting their current name in 2003. The group is comprised of Rou Reynolds on vocals, Rory Clewlow on guitar, Rob Rolfe on drums and Chris Batten on bass.
Hailing from St Albans, Hertfordshire, they rose to fame in 2004 with their debut EP Anything Can Happen In The Next Half Hour featuring a single by the same name that reached No.27 on the official UK singles chart. The band’s first full-length album, Take To The Skies, came out in 2007. Featuring songs like Sorry, You’re Not A Winner and Mothership, it climbed to No.4 on the UK albums chart.
Over the years Enter Shikari continued to build on this success, releasing 2009's Common Dreads, 2012's A Flash Flood Of Colour, 2015’s The Mindsweep and 2017's The Spark. Beloved for songs like Destabilise, Arguing With Thermometers, Anaesthetist and Dear Future Historians…, they’ve never shied away from making social and political statements in their music.
In addition to multiple Kerrang! Awards (including two for Best Live Band in 2007 and 2012), Enter Shikari have increased their stature on sell-out world tours. During their mammoth Stop The Clocks Tour, which ran from December 2018 to April 2019, they not only played their longest ever run of UK dates, but also visited cities in America, Europe and Russia. In late 2019, the quartet released the documentary Further East chronicling that tour’s eight-date leg in Russia.
Enter Shikari unveiled their sixth album Nothing Is True & Everything Is Possible in April 2020, and announced an extensive UK tour for summer 2021.
Enter Shikari are set to tour the UK in support of their album Nothing Is True & Everything Is Possible from 10 May – 12 June 2021.
Enter Shikari are set to stop in the following cities on their 2021 UK tour:
Tickets for all of Enter Shikari's 2021 UK tour dates are on sale now.