Alternative and Indie
10 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom7 Events
- Aug 26Aug26Wed 20:30Virtual Event - Virtual EventEllie Goulding - the Brightest Blue ExperienceOn partner siteFind tickets Virtual Event - Virtual EventEllie Goulding - the Brightest Blue ExperienceAug 26 20:30Find ticketsOn partner site
- Apr 28 2021Apr282021Wed 19:00O2 Apollo Manchester - ManchesterEllie Goulding - Brightest Blue Tour 2021Find ticketsO2 Apollo Manchester - ManchesterEllie Goulding - Brightest Blue Tour 2021Apr 28 202119:00Find tickets
- May 01 2021May012021Sat 19:00O2 Academy Birmingham - BirminghamEllie Goulding - Brightest Blue Tour 2021Find ticketsO2 Academy Birmingham - BirminghamEllie Goulding - Brightest Blue Tour 2021May 01 202119:00Find tickets
- May 05 2021May052021Wed 19:00O2 Academy Bournemouth - BournemouthEllie Goulding - Brightest Blue Tour 2021Find ticketsO2 Academy Bournemouth - BournemouthEllie Goulding - Brightest Blue Tour 2021May 05 202119:00Find tickets
- May 06 2021May062021Find ticketsThu 19:00Eventim Apollo - LondonEllie Goulding - Brightest Blue Tour 2021
- May 09 2021May092021Sun 19:00O2 Academy Newcastle - Newcastle Upon TyneEllie Goulding - Brightest Blue Tour 2021Find ticketsO2 Academy Newcastle - Newcastle Upon TyneEllie Goulding - Brightest Blue Tour 2021May 09 202119:00Find tickets
- May 10 2021May102021Find ticketsMon 19:00O2 Academy Glasgow - GlasgowEllie Goulding - Brightest Blue Tour 2021
International Events3 Events
- Aug 26Aug26Wed 20:30Virtual Event - Virtual Event, D2, IrelandEllie Goulding - the Brightest Blue ExperienceOn partner siteFind tickets Virtual Event - Virtual Event, D2, IrelandEllie Goulding - the Brightest Blue ExperienceAug 26 20:30Find ticketsOn partner site
- May 12 2021May122021Find ticketsWed 19:00Olympia Theatre - Dublin, IrelandEllie Goulding
- May 12 2021May122021Find ticketsWed 19:00Olympia Theatre - Dublin, IrelandEllie Goulding - Vip Packages
The Brightest Blue Experience live stream – 26 August 2020
New album Brightest Blue is available here.
Ellie Goulding rose to prominence when she was named the top pick in the BBC's Sound of 2010 poll, which in previous years had helped to boost the likes of Adele, Jesse J and Corinne Bailey Rae. A key moment which helped cement her position was being selected to provide the music for the now traditional John Lewis Christmas advert, for which she recorded a cover version of Elton John's classic, Your Song. Goulding's voice has afforded comparisons to artists such as Kate Nash and Adele, and collaborations with people such as Tinie Tempah have shown an almost unique versatility.
Goulding's concert history includes performances for President Obama at the White House and at a private party for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge following their more formal wedding reception. Her more conventional concerts have included a performance at the prestigious Hollywood Bowl following a tour with Bruno Mars. As headline artist, Ellie Goulding has embarked on the Lights tour and the Halcyon Days tour, which have taken her across the world, to venues such as Madison Square Garden, along with festivals such as Lollapalooza. Closer to home, regular gigs at the iTunes Festival, along with a range of shows at mid-sized venues have shown how engaging a performer Goulding can be.
Her debut album, Lights, was released in 2010, reaching the top of the album charts in the UK, also achieving notable success in Ireland, Australia and other international locations. Off the back of this release came the single, Starry Eyed, which hit the top five in both Ireland and the UK. The album was re-released the following year as Bright Lights, to include the aforementioned Your Song, as well as six other new tracks. Her second album, Halcyon, was released in 2012, reaching the top 10 across the world, including the USA, Ireland, UK and Germany. A reissue in 2013 of the album as Halcyon Days included an additional 10 tracks.
In addition to the Sound of 2010 poll, Ellie Goulding also won the Critics Choice BRIT Award in the same year, which had been won previously by artists such as Florence and the Machine. Two of Goulding's videos, those for Burn and I Need Your Love have been certified by Vevo as having reached 100 million views on the video streaming site, YouTube.
Goulding's fourth album, Brightest Blue, came out on 17 July 2020. The album featured a bonus disc entitled EG.0 which included collaborations with Lauv, Diplo and Blackbear, amongst others. A six-date UK tour was announced for April 2021, starting in Manchester and ending up in Glasgow. Goulding also announced a live stream performance called The Brightest Blue Experience from London’s Victoria and Albert Museum to take place on 26 August 2020.
Ellie Goulding has announced a live stream performance on 26 August 2020 and a UK tour in 2021 in support of her new album Brightest Blue.
Ellie Goulding will play a one-off live stream called The Brightest Blue Experience live at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London. She'll perform songs from her new album along with her fan favourites accompanied by a special ensemble of musicians and a special guest.
Goulding's UK tour will see her play dates in March 2021 in the following cities:
Goulding's fourth album Brightest Blue was released on 17 July 2020.