10 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom8 Events
- Apr 04 2021Apr042021Find ticketsSun 14:00O2 City Hall, Newcastle - Newcastle Upon TyneHit the NorthLow Availability
- Apr 07 2021Apr072021Find ticketsWed 19:00O2 Guildhall Southampton - SouthamptonDMA'SLow Availability
- Apr 09 2021Apr092021Find ticketsFri 18:30M&S Bank Arena Liverpool - LiverpoolDMA'SLow Availability
- Apr 10 2021Apr102021Find ticketsSat 18:30Alexandra Palace - LondonDMA'SLow Availability
- Apr 16 2021Apr162021Find ticketsFri 19:30Norwich Nick Rayns LCR UEA - NorwichDMA'SOn partner site
- Apr 17 2021Apr172021Find ticketsSat 19:00Bonus Arena, Hull - HullDMA'SLow Availability
- Jul 10 2021Jul102021Find ticketsSat 18:00Millennium Square Leeds - LeedsSounds of The City - DMA's
- Jul 11 2021Jul112021Find ticketsSun 17:00Castlefield Bowl - ManchesterSounds of The City - DMA's
International Events2 Events
Shining bright with a new album and 2021 UK tour
Having been part of other bands in their hometown of Sydney, DMA’S hung out together long before forming as a three-piece. Made up of Tommy O’Dell, Matt Mason and Johnny Took, they were originally called the Dirty Ma’s, until their manager suggested shortening it to D-Ma’s… which eventually morphed into DMA’S.
Following the success of their soft acoustic ballad Delete, the Aussie rock trio stormed onto the scene with their 2014 self-titled debut EP. Two years later they released their first full-length studio album, Hills End, reaching No.8 on the Australian albums chart, as well as receiving BRIT Certified Breakthrough status.
Continuing their successful streak, 2018’s follow-up For Now went one higher by landing at the No.7 position on the Australian albums chart. It earned three ARIA Music Award nominations for Best Group, Best Rock Album and Best Independent Release, plus reached No.13 on the UK albums chart. Later that year, DMA’S became one of the few Australian bands to play an MTV Unplugged session, performing an acoustic gig at Melbourne’s Memo Music Hall. The accolade was immortalised in an MTV Unplugged Live album that was released in July 2019.
Heavily influenced by Britpop music, DMA’S are often compared to bands like The Stone Roses and Oasis – not least owed to O’Dell's vocal similarities to Liam Gallagher. The band supported Gallagher on his 2019 UK tour dates, and also appeared on the line-up at several huge summer festivals including Isle Of Wight, TRNSMT and Citadel.
In July 2020, DMA’s unveiled their third studio album The Glow, recorded and mixed between West Hollywood and London with multiple Grammy award winner Stuart Price (Madonna, The Killers, New Order). Full of their signature anthemic hooks, The Glow added big beat dynamics and modern alt-pop flair to their melting pot of sound.
In support of The Glow, DMA’s announced a UK tour, including the band’s biggest London headline show to date at Alexandra Palace, for April 2021. They were also confirmed to headline a night at Manchester's Castlefield Bowl as part of Sounds Of The City on 11 July 2021.
DMA's are touring the UK in April 2021 in support of their new album The Glow. The band are also appearing at Sounds Of The City on 11 July 2021.
DMA's are performing in the following cities in 2021:
DMA'S have released the following albums:
- Hills End (2016)
- For Now (2018)
- The Glow (2020)