Ballet & Dance
68 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom67 Events
- Mar 18 2021Mar182021Find ticketsThu 18:30The Waterside Theatre, Aylesbury - AylesburyDiversity - Connected 2021
- Mar 19 2021Mar192021Find ticketsFri 18:30The Waterside Theatre, Aylesbury - AylesburyDiversity - Connected 2021Low Availability
- Mar 21 2021Mar212021Find ticketsSun 13:30Victoria Theatre - HalifaxDiversity - Connected 2021
- Mar 21 2021Mar212021Find ticketsSun 18:30Victoria Theatre - HalifaxDiversity - Connected 2021
- Mar 23 2021Mar232021Find ticketsTue 19:00Venue Cymru Theatre - LlandudnoDiversity - Connected 2021
- Mar 25 2021Mar252021Find ticketsThu 18:30The Alexandra - BirminghamDiversity - Connected 2021
- Mar 26 2021Mar262021Find ticketsFri 18:30The Alexandra - BirminghamDiversity - Connected 2021Low Availability
- Mar 27 2021Mar272021Find ticketsSat 13:30The Alexandra - BirminghamDiversity - Connected 2021Low Availability
- Mar 27 2021Mar272021Find ticketsSat 18:30The Alexandra - BirminghamDiversity - Connected 2021Limited Availability
- Mar 29 2021Mar292021Find ticketsMon 18:30Royal and Derngate - NorthamptonDiversity - Connected 2021
- Mar 30 2021Mar302021Find ticketsTue 18:30Royal and Derngate - NorthamptonDiversity - Connected 2021
- Mar 31 2021Mar312021Find ticketsWed 18:30Royal and Derngate - NorthamptonDiversity - Connected 2021Low Availability
- Apr 02 2021Apr022021Find ticketsFri 19:15Royal Concert Hall Notts - NottinghamDiversity - Connected 2021Low Availability
- Apr 03 2021Apr032021Find ticketsSat 13:30Bonus Arena, Hull - HullDiversity - Connected 2021
- Apr 04 2021Apr042021Find ticketsSun 13:30Sheffield City Hall Oval Hall - SheffieldDiversity - Connected 2021Low Availability
- Apr 04 2021Apr042021Find ticketsSun 18:30Sheffield City Hall Oval Hall - SheffieldDiversity - Connected 2021
- Apr 06 2021Apr062021Find ticketsTue 18:30Sage Gateshead - GatesheadDiversity - Connected 2021
- Apr 07 2021Apr072021Find ticketsWed 18:30Sage Gateshead - GatesheadDiversity - Connected 2021
- Apr 09 2021Apr092021Find ticketsFri 18:30Hexagon Theatre - ReadingDiversity - Connected 2021Low Availability
- Apr 10 2021Apr102021Find ticketsSat 13:30Hexagon Theatre - ReadingDiversity - Connected 2021Low Availability
The dance troupe tours the UK in spring 2021
London-based street dance crew Diversity got their start in 2007. Founded by choreographer Ashley Banjo and his younger brother Jordan, they were initially known as Swift Moves Juniors. Specialising in everything from popping and breakdance to acrobatics, the troupe quickly grew in number and even added another set of brothers – Sam and Mitchell Craske.
The troupe rose to fame in 2009 when they won the third series of Britain’s Got Talent. By that time they were a very diverse group of people who not only ranged in age between 12 and 25 years old, but also in everything from educational pursuits to race and height, so the name Diversity was a natural fit.
Immediately after their BGT win, Diversity scored a host of big gigs including appearances at Wireless Festival, in a Michael Jackson tribute at Blackpool’s Winter Gardens, and for Prime Minister Gordon Brown outside 10 Downing Street.
With their first UK tour in 2010 selling out in 24 hours, Diversity soon landed commercials and slots on TV shows, as well as creating an exercise DVD titled Dance. Fitness. Fusion. In 2012, they headed out on the Digitised – Trapped In The Game UK arena tour, with their performance at The O2 filmed and later released on DVD. Diversity also were among the many torch bearers at the London 2012 Summer Olympics, also taking part in the closing ceremony of the first Invictus Games in 2014.
The late 2010s saw various members of Diversity – particularly Ashley, Jordan and Perri Kiely – appear on or host a number of TV programmes and charity functions.
With 2019 marking 10 years since Diversity took the nation by storm on of Britain’s Got Talent, they celebrated with their ninth critically acclaimed sell-out UK tour Born Ready. That Christmas, the dance crew also appeared in the panto Robin Hood And The Merry Men Christmas at Southend’s Cliffs Pavillion, with Ashley in the title role.
In 2020 the world-famous group announced one of their biggest UK tours to date – including four dates at the London Palladium – for spring 2021. Called Connected, the show was designed around the world of social media, the internet and the digital era.
Diversity announce brand new 2021 UK tour
The innovative dance group have confirmed details of their brand new tour.
The popular dance troupe are heading out on their Connected UK tour from 25 March – 30 May 2021.
Diversity's Connected tour stops in the following cities:
To take Diversity into the new decade, creator and choreographer Ashley Banjo has designed Connected to centre on the way social media, the internet and the digital era connect us all. About the show, he said: "I truly do believe that we are all connected in mores ways than one and I cannot wait to bring this to life on stage."
Tickets for Diversity's 2021 UK Connected tour are on sale now.