Ballet & Dance
78 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom77 Events
- Mar 17 2022Mar172022Find ticketsThu 19:00Venue Cymru Theatre - LlandudnoDiversity - Connected 2022
- Mar 18 2022Mar182022Find ticketsFri 18:30Hexagon Theatre - ReadingDiversity - Connected 2022Low Availability
- Mar 19 2022Mar192022Find ticketsSat 13:30Hexagon Theatre - ReadingDiversity - Connected 2022Low Availability
- Mar 19 2022Mar192022Find ticketsSat 18:30Hexagon Theatre - ReadingDiversity - Connected 2022Low Availability
- Mar 21 2022Mar212022Find ticketsMon 18:30De Montfort Hall - LeicesterDiversity - Connected 2022
- Mar 22 2022Mar222022Find ticketsTue 18:30De Montfort Hall - LeicesterDiversity - Connected 2022
- Mar 24 2022Mar242022Find ticketsThu 18:30Southend Cliffs Pavilion - Southend-On-SeaDiversity - Connected 2022Low Availability
- Mar 25 2022Mar252022Find ticketsFri 18:30Southend Cliffs Pavilion - Southend-On-SeaDiversity - Connected 2022Low Availability
- Mar 26 2022Mar262022Find ticketsSat 13:30Southend Cliffs Pavilion - Southend-On-SeaDiversity - Connected 2022Low Availability
- Mar 26 2022Mar262022Find ticketsSat 18:30Southend Cliffs Pavilion - Southend-On-SeaDiversity - Connected 2022Low Availability
- Mar 28 2022Mar282022Find ticketsMon 18:30The Waterside Theatre, Aylesbury - AylesburyDiversity - Connected 2022Low Availability
- Mar 29 2022Mar292022Find ticketsTue 18:30The Waterside Theatre, Aylesbury - AylesburyDiversity - Connected 2022Low Availability
- Apr 01 2022Apr012022Find ticketsFri 19:15Royal Concert Hall Notts - NottinghamDiversity - Connected 2022Low Availability
- Apr 02 2022Apr022022Find ticketsSat 13:30Royal Concert Hall Notts - NottinghamDiversity - Connected 2022
- Apr 03 2022Apr032022Find ticketsSun 13:30Bonus Arena, Hull - HullDiversity - Connected 2022
- Apr 04 2022Apr042022Find ticketsMon 19:45York Barbican - YorkDiversity - Connected 2022Low Availability
- Apr 07 2022Apr072022Find ticketsThu 18:30The London Palladium - LondonDiversity
- Apr 08 2022Apr082022Find ticketsFri 18:30The London Palladium - LondonDiversity - Connected 2022
- Apr 09 2022Apr092022Find ticketsSat 13:30The London Palladium - LondonDiversity - Connected 2022Low Availability
- Apr 09 2022Apr092022Find ticketsSat 18:30The London Palladium - LondonDiversity - Connected 2022
The street dance troupe with eye-popping routines
London-based street dance crew Diversity got their start in 2007. Founded by choreographer Ashley Banjo and his younger brother Jordan, they were initially known as Swift Moves Juniors. Specialising in everything from popping and breakdance to acrobatics, the troupe quickly grew in number and even added another set of brothers – Sam and Mitchell Craske.
The troupe rose to fame in 2009 when they won the third series of Britain’s Got Talent. By that time they were a very diverse group of people who not only ranged in age between 12 and 25 years old, but also in everything from educational pursuits to race and height, so the name Diversity was a natural fit.
Immediately after their BGT win, Diversity scored a host of big gigs including appearances at Wireless Festival, in a Michael Jackson tribute at Blackpool’s Winter Gardens, and for Prime Minister Gordon Brown outside 10 Downing Street.
With their first UK tour in 2010 selling out in 24 hours, Diversity soon landed commercials and slots on TV shows, as well as creating an exercise DVD titled Dance. Fitness. Fusion. In 2012, they headed out on the Digitised – Trapped In The Game UK arena tour, with their performance at The O2 filmed and later released on DVD. Diversity also were among the many torch bearers at the London 2012 Summer Olympics, also taking part in the closing ceremony of the first Invictus Games in 2014.
The late 2010s saw various members of Diversity – particularly Ashley, Jordan and Perri Kiely – appear on or host a number of TV programmes and charity functions.
With 2019 marking 10 years since Diversity took the nation by storm on of Britain’s Got Talent, they celebrated with their ninth critically acclaimed sell-out UK tour Born Ready. That Christmas, the dance crew also appeared in the panto Robin Hood And The Merry Men Christmas at Southend’s Cliffs Pavillion, with Ashley in the title role.
In 2020 the world-famous group announced their biggest UK tour to date for spring 2022. Called Connected, the show was designed around the world of social media, the internet and the digital era. In April 2021, Diversity added 10 extra dates to their Connected tour, visiting 33 towns and cities across the UK and Ireland over four months from 17 March – 19 June 2022.
Diversity's 2022 Connected tour dates
- 17 March 2022 – Llandudno Venue Cymru Theatre
- 18-19 March 2022 – Reading Hexagon
- 21-22 March 2022 – Leicester De Montfort Hall
- 24-26 March 2022 – Southend Cliffs Pavilion
- 28-29 March 2022 – Aylesbury Waterside Theatre
- 1-2 April 2022 – Nottingham Royal Concert Hall
- 3 April 2022 – Hull Bonus Arena
- 4 April 2022 – York Barbican
- 7-10 April 2022 – London Palladium (new show added)
- 14-16 April 2022 – Birmingham Alexandra Theatre
- 18-20 April 2022 – Northampton Derngate
- 22 April 2022 – Blackpool Opera House
- 23 April 2022 – Edinburgh Usher Hall
- 24 April 2022 – Halifax Victoria Theatre
- 27 April 2022 – York Barbican (new show added)
- 29-30 April 2022 – Liverpool Philharmonic Hall
- 1 May 2022 – Sheffield City Hall
- 2 May 2022 – Carlisle Sands Centre
- 5-7 May 2022 – Manchester Opera House
- 8 May 2022 – Harrogate Convention Centre
- 11-13 May 2022 – Guildford G Live
- 14 May 2022 – Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
- 15 May 2022 – Plymouth Pavilions
- 17-18 May 2022 – Gateshead Sage
- 19-21 May 2022 – Glasgow King's Theatre
- 24-26 May 2022 – Stoke-On-Trent Regent Theatre
- 28 May 2022 – Bournemouth International Centre
- 29 May 2022 – Brighton Centre MATINEE
- 30-31 May 2022 – Oxford New Theatre
- 2 June 2022 – Belfast Waterfront
- 3 June 2022 – Dublin 3Arena
- 5-6 June 2022 – Bristol Hippodrome
- 10-11 June 2022 – Ipswich Regent (two new shows added)
- 13-14 June 2022 – Birmingham Alexandra Theatre (two new shows added)
- 15-16 June 2022 – Stockton Globe (new show added)
- 18-19 June 2022 – Southend Cliffs Pavilion (three new shows added)
Diversity add 10 extra dates to their 2022 tour
Due to demand, their Connected tour now comprises 78 shows. Their biggest tour to date, Diversity is set to visit 33 towns and cities across the UK and Ireland from 17 March – 19 June 2022.
The popular dance troupe are heading out on their Connected UK tour from 17 March – 19 June 2022.
Diversity's Connected tour stops in the following cities:
To take Diversity into the new decade, creator and choreographer Ashley Banjo has designed Connected to centre on the way social media, the internet and the digital era connect us all. About the show, he said: "I truly do believe that we are all connected in mores ways than one and I cannot wait to bring this to life on stage."
Tickets for Diversity's 10 added tour dates are on sale from 10:00 on Friday 30 April 2021. Tickets for all other Connected 2022 tour dates are on sale now. Original tickets remain valid for rescheduled dates.