6 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom4 Events
- 04/05/2022Find ticketsO2 Academy Liverpool - Liverpool Declan McKenna May 04 2022 19:00Wednesday 19:00O2 Academy Liverpool - LiverpoolDeclan McKennaLimited Availability
- 05/05/2022Find ticketsAlbert Hall - Manchester Declan McKenna May 05 2022 19:00Thursday 19:00Albert Hall - ManchesterDeclan McKennaLimited Availability
- 06/05/2022Find ticketsAlbert Hall - Manchester Declan McKenna May 06 2022 19:00Friday 19:00Albert Hall - ManchesterDeclan McKennaLimited Availability
- 09/05/2022Find ticketsRock City - Nottingham Declan McKenna May 09 2022 19:00Monday 19:00Rock City - NottinghamDeclan McKennaLimited Availability
International Events2 Events
- 12/05/2022Find tickets3Olympia Theatre - Dublin, D2, Ireland Declan McKenna May 12 2022 19:00Thursday 19:003Olympia Theatre - Dublin, D2, IrelandDeclan McKenna
- 02/09/2022Until 04/09/2022Stradbally Hall - Co. Laois, IrelandWeekend Camping - Electric Picnic 2022Find ticketsStradbally Hall - Co. Laois, Ireland Weekend Camping - Electric Picnic 2022 Sep 02 2022 00:00Find ticketsStradbally Hall - Co. Laois, Ireland Weekend Camping - Electric Picnic 2022 Sep 02 2022 00:00
The British indie-pop singer-songwriter
Declan McKenna - born 24 December 1998 - secured fame in 2015 with the self-release of his debut single Brazil and by winning the coveted Emerging Talent prize at the globally renowned Glastonbury Festival. Brazil established McKenna as a politically and socially driven songwriter, the track criticising FIFA's decision to hold the World Cup in a country struggling with vast economic injustice. Combined with his subsequent appearance on Glastonbury's William's Green Stage, Declan was dubbed one of the UK's most exciting new artists, ultimately signing a record deal with Columbia Records for the release of his debut full-length, What Do You Think About The Car? in 2017.
The album followed a handful of single and EP releases, including 2016's Stains and Liar, as well as a number of high profile live appearances including Field Day, The Great Escape Festival and Standon Calling. Towards the end of 2016, Declan was named on the BBC's Sound Of 2017 longlist, alongside Rag'n'Bone Man, Jorja Smith, Dave and Tom Grennan.
The release of What Do You Think About The Car? saw Declan McKenna look towards the United States, as well as landing him at No.11 on the official UK album chart. The same year he appeared at Coachella and Lollapalooza, as well as Reading and Leeds Festival in the UK. His album also secured him the BBC Introducing Artist Of The Year award.
Remaining relatively quiet for much of the following year, McKenna returned in 2019 with new single British Bombs - a comment on the hypocrisy of the British arms trade. The standalone single was followed by Beautiful Faces and The Key To Life On Earth in early 2020, both taken from his sophomore album ZEROS, released in August 2020. The record was preceded by a number of stripped back versions of recent singles. Listing the likes of David Bowie and Crosby, Stills and Nash as influences, McKenna described the record as a step forward in his ever-evolving sound.
In February 2021, McKenna announced his headline tour supporting the new album was rescheduled to August and September 2021.
Declan McKenna announces rescheduled tour dates
The ZEROS Tour supporting his sophomore album is now set to run from 23 August – 24 September 2021. Original tickets remain valid.
Declan McKenna has announced a UK tour in support of his album ZEROS for 23 August – 24 September 2021.
Declan McKenna is performing in the following cities in 2021:
Tickets for Declan McKenna's 2021 tour dates are on sale now. Original tickets remain valid for rescheduled dates.