17 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom17 Events
- May 25May25Find ticketsTue 19:30Cheltenham Town Hall - CheltenhamHarris and Baker: Back Stage Pass
- Jun 06Jun06Find ticketsSun 19:30Royal and Derngate - NorthamptonHarris and Baker: Back Stage Pass
- Jun 12Jun12Find ticketsSat 19:30Victoria Hall - Stoke-On-TrentHarris and Baker: Back Stage Pass
- Jun 18Jun18Find ticketsFri 19:30Chatham Central Theatre - KentHarris and Baker: Back Stage Pass
- Jun 25Jun25Find ticketsFri 19:30The Lowry - Salford QuaysHarris and Baker: Back Stage Pass
- Jul 04Jul04Find ticketsSun 19:30Richmond Theatre - LondonHarris and Baker: Back Stage Pass
- Jul 12Jul12Find ticketsMon 19:30New Victoria Theatre - WokingHarris and Baker: Back Stage Pass
- Jul 21Jul21Find ticketsWed 19:30Wycombe Swan Theatre - High WycombeHarris and Baker: Back Stage Pass
- Jul 26Jul26Find ticketsMon 19:30New Wimbledon Theatre - LondonHarris and Baker: Back Stage Pass
- Jul 30Jul30Find ticketsFri 19:30G Live Guildford - GuildfordHarris and Baker: Back Stage Pass
- Aug 15Aug15Find ticketsSun 19:30New Theatre Oxford - OxfordHarris and Baker: Back Stage Pass
- Aug 22Aug22Sun 19:30The Waterside Theatre, Aylesbury - AylesburyHarris and Baker: Back Stage PassFind ticketsThe Waterside Theatre, Aylesbury - AylesburyHarris and Baker: Back Stage PassAug 22 19:30Find tickets
- Sep 07Sep07Find ticketsTue 19:30The Anvil - BasingstokeHarris and Baker: Back Stage Pass
- Oct 31Oct31Sun 19:30Stevenage Arts and Leisure Centre - StevenageHarris and Baker: Back Stage PassFind ticketsStevenage Arts and Leisure Centre - StevenageHarris and Baker: Back Stage PassOct 31 19:30Find tickets
- Nov 25Nov25Find ticketsThu 19:30Alban Arena - St AlbansHarris and Baker: Back Stage PassLow Availability
- Apr 20 2022Apr202022Find ticketsWed 18:30O2 Shepherds Bush Empire - LondonHarris and Baker: Back Stage Pass
About Danny Baker
Following the extraordinary success of his Cradle to Grave tour, Danny Baker was being seduced by the applause of the public to repeat the thrills harvested during that "uproarious whirligig of joy" and undertake another such venture.
After much reflection he decided that he could not allow rampant narcissism to cloud his judgment. He said "one farewell tour" and meant "one farewell tour" – so there will be no more.
But he's pleased to announce that, to mark his momentous decision, he will be embarking on a nationwide, high-principled, peppy series of one-night stands calling at dozens of theatres around the country starting in May 2018.
These exhibitions will be startling, high kicking, fresh, eruptive and often under three hours long. On this, once again, you have his word. To help him mark the festivities he will joined on some nights by both Bruce Springsteen and Bob Dylan – two of the nicest dogs he's ever owned.
This will be almost certainly your last chance to see him. So now raise the curtain, pour the drinks, play the music – because here we go again...
"A delightful nostalgia fest. An 'evening with' like no other" ★★★★★ – Mail on Sunday
"A raft of cracking anecdotes" ★★★★★ – Mail on Sunday
"Boy can he sell a story... a compelling, evocative account of his south London roots" ★★★★– Evening Standard
Last updated: November, 2017