6 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom5 Events
- 24/03/2022Find ticketsElectric Brixton - London Curtis Harding Mar 24 2022 19:00 On partner siteThursday 19:00Electric Brixton - LondonCurtis HardingOn partner site
- 25/03/2022Find ticketsThekla - Bristol Curtis Harding Mar 25 2022 18:30 On partner siteFriday 18:30Thekla - BristolCurtis HardingOn partner site
- 26/03/2022Find ticketsBrudenell Social Club - Leeds Curtis Harding Mar 26 2022 19:30 On partner siteSaturday 19:30Brudenell Social Club - LeedsCurtis HardingOn partner site
- 27/03/2022Find ticketsKing Tuts Wah Wah Hut - Glasgow Curtis Harding Mar 27 2022 20:30 On partner siteSunday 20:30King Tuts Wah Wah Hut - GlasgowCurtis HardingOn partner site
- 28/03/2022Find ticketsManchester Gorilla - Manchester Curtis Harding Mar 28 2022 19:30 On partner siteMonday 19:30Manchester Gorilla - ManchesterCurtis HardingOn partner site
International Events1 Events
- 30/03/2022Find ticketsWhelans - Dublin, Ireland Curtis Harding Mar 30 2022 20:00Wednesday 20:00Whelans - Dublin, IrelandCurtis Harding
About Curtis Harding
Psychedelic singer and guitarist Curtis Harding has today unveiled his brand new single “On And On” - a high energy, soulful, addictive and evocative track that is bound to get its listeners moving from the offset. Speaking on the single, Curtis states: “I wrote “On And On” about the cosmic wave that won't let anyone or anything stop you. We all have purpose and I believe once you know yours it's harder to give up. So go "On And On.”
Harding's style was born in Michigan and bred on the road, a restless childhood spent singing Gospel alongside an evangelizing mother, then cultivated in Atlanta, where he sang backup for CeeLo Green and befriended the Black Lips (he plays with Cole Alexander in Night Sun).
“On And On” is the first new track written by Curtis Harding since the release of his 2014 album Soul Power (Burger Records/ Anti).
“On And On” speaks volumes of talent for one of the best kept vocalists of our time. RnB-tinged soul that leaves you feeling both elated and thoughtful.