Clubs and Dance
7 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom7 Events
- Mar 11Mar11Find ticketsThu 22:00Digital - NewcastleCamelphat - Dark Matter TourOn partner site
- Mar 12Mar12Find ticketsFri 22:00Digital - NewcastleCamelphat - Dark Matter TourOn partner site
- Mar 19Mar19Find ticketsFri 23:00O2 Academy Leeds - LeedsCamelPhat
- Apr 02Apr02Fri 14:00Bramley Moore Dock - LiverpoolCream X Circus Presents CamelphatOn partner siteFind tickets Bramley Moore Dock - LiverpoolCream X Circus Presents CamelphatApr 02 14:00Find ticketsOn partner site
- Apr 09Apr09Find ticketsFri 18:30The SSE Hydro - GlasgowSwg3 Presents Camelphat
- Apr 17Apr17Find ticketsSat 19:00SSE Arena, Wembley - LondonCamelPhat
- Aug 07Aug07Find ticketsSat 18:00Custom House Square Belfast - BelfastCHSQ - Camelphat
The Liverpudlian duo embark on their Dark Matter Tour in spring 2021
The triple platinum DJ and production duo CamelPhat straddle the mainstream and underground with their vibrant tech-house. Dave Whelan and Mike Di Scala met in 2004 in Liverpool where they were both resident DJs but didn’t officially join forces until 2006.
Many of their early recordings were released under monikers like The Bassline Hustlers, Pawn Shop, Shake N’ Jack and Whelan & Di Scala. They put out their first CamelPhat recording, the Kill The VIP EP, in 2010.
Over the next decade, the pair added 16 more EPs and a prodigious amount of singles to the CamelPhat name. They made their mark most notably with 2017’s Grammy and Ivor Novello-nominated song Cola featuring Elderbrook, as well as hits like Breathe and Rabbit Hole with Jem Cooke and Panic Room with Au/Ra.
Since 2015’s edition of Creamfields, CamelPhat have also become firm favourites on the festival circuit, playing everything from Parklife to Coachella and Lollapalooza.
In 2019, the duo made euphoric performances at Glastonbury, Tomorrowland, Reading & Leeds Festival and EDC Las Vegas (in an epic b2b set with Gorgon City) and undertook a summer residency called BODYWORKS at Hï Ibiza, which became the biggest-selling party on the island. CamelPhat also continued their prolific streak of singles thanks to collaborations with Alan Fitzpatrick on Kona and Jake Bugg on Be Someone.
In 2020, CamelPhat united with ARTBAT to create For A Feeling featuring Rhodes and then released the anthem Hypercolour with Foals’ frontman Yannis Philippakis. With their highly anticipated debut album due out later this year, the pair have also announced their Dark Matter Tour for spring 2021.
CamelPhat are bringing their Dark Matter Tour across the UK from 11 March – 17 April 2021.
CamelPhat's Dark Matter Tour stops in six cities at the following venues:
CamelPhat are the DJ/producer duo consisting of Dave Whelan and Mike Di Scala.
Dave Whelan and Mike Di Scala are both from Liverpool.
CamelPhat play electronic music ranging from house to techno.
CamelPhat have released several hit singles and remixes including the following:
- For A Feeling
- Panic Room
- Be Someone
- Dopamine Machine
- Rabbit Hole
- Piece Of Me