Ballet & Dance
Burn the Floor
57 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom57 Events
- Apr 18 2021Apr182021Find ticketsSun 19:30Bridgewater Hall - ManchesterBurn the Floor - Kevin Clifton
- Apr 19 2021Apr192021Find ticketsMon 19:30Sunderland Empire - SunderlandBurn the Floor - Kevin Clifton
- Apr 20 2021Apr202021Find ticketsTue 19:30The Atkinson - SouthportBurn the Floor - Kevin Clifton
- Apr 21 2021Apr212021Find ticketsWed 19:30Crewe Lyceum Theatre - CreweBurn the Floor - Kevin Clifton
- Apr 26 2021Apr262021Find ticketsMon 19:30Symphony Hall - BirminghamBurn the Floor - Kevin Clifton
- Apr 28 2021Apr282021Find ticketsWed 19:30Ipswich Regent Theatre - IpswichBurn the Floor - Kevin Clifton
- Apr 29 2021Apr292021Find ticketsThu 19:30Wycombe Swan Theatre - High WycombeBurn the Floor - Kevin Clifton
- May 01 2021May012021Find ticketsSat 19:30Embassy Theatre - SkegnessBurn the Floor - Kevin Clifton
- May 02 2021May022021Find ticketsSun 14:30New Theatre Peterborough - PeterboroughBurn the Floor - Kevin Clifton
- May 02 2021May022021Find ticketsSun 19:30New Theatre Peterborough - PeterboroughBurn the Floor - Kevin Clifton
- May 04 2021May042021Find ticketsTue 19:30Floral Pavilion Theatre - MerseysideBurn the Floor - Kevin Clifton
- May 05 2021May052021Find ticketsWed 19:30Royal and Derngate - NorthamptonBurn the Floor - Kevin Clifton
- May 06 2021May062021Find ticketsThu 19:30Blackpool Opera House - BlackpoolBurn the Floor - Kevin Clifton
- May 08 2021May082021Find ticketsSat 19:30Alhambra Theatre - DunfermlineBurn the Floor - Kevin Clifton
- May 09 2021May092021Sun 19:30Festival Theatre Edinburgh - EdinburghBurn the Floor - Anything You Can DoOn partner siteFind tickets Festival Theatre Edinburgh - EdinburghBurn the Floor - Anything You Can DoMay 09 202119:30Find ticketsOn partner site
- May 11 2021May112021Find ticketsTue 19:30Playhouse, Whitley Bay - Whitley BayBurn the Floor - Kevin Clifton
- May 12 2021May122021Find ticketsWed 19:30Grand Opera House, York - YorkBurn the Floor - Kevin Clifton
- May 13 2021May132021Find ticketsThu 19:30Victoria Theatre - HalifaxBurn the Floor - Kevin Clifton
- May 15 2021May152021Find ticketsSat 19:30Grimsby Auditorium - GrimsbyBurn the Floor - Kevin Clifton
- May 16 2021May162021Find ticketsSun 14:30Grimsby Auditorium - GrimsbyBurn the Floor - Kevin Clifton
Kevin Clifton stars in the 2021 UK tour
Founded over two decades ago, the dance company Burn The Floor has cha-cha’d its way into becoming a global sensation, merging theatre and dance into a high-energy experience.
From the intensity of the tango and the romance of the waltz to the sensuality of the rhumba, Burn The Floor prides itself on ground-breaking choreography, stunning costumes, eye-popping lighting effects and live music. The Birmingham Express described it as “a show to remember”.
A huge part of its popularity can be attributed to the cast. In particular, Kevin Clifton, one of the most popular professional dancers to come out of Strictly Come Dancing, who returns to Burn The Floor to lead the 2021 UK tour.
Since joining Strictly in 2013, Clifton appeared in the finals every year except for 2017 and 2019. He finally lifted the coveted Glitterball trophy in 2018 with partner Stacey Dooley. Following his departure from BBC series in March 2020, Clifton turned his attention away from one dancing extravaganza and focused it on another.
“Burn The Floor is the show that ignited a spark in me and changed me forever as a performer,” said Clifton. “Through Broadway, West End and touring all over the world this show has ripped apart the rule book, revolutionised our genre and inspired and shaped me as the dancer I am today.”
In August 2020, it was announced that Burn The Floor would embark on a UK tour from 18 April – 8 July 2021.
Burn The Floor tours the UK from 18 April – 8 July 2021.
The 2021 Burn The Floor UK tour stops at the following cities:
- High Wycombe
- Whitley Bay
- Milton Keynes
- Crawley (visiting in May and July 2021)
- London (visiting in May and July 2021)
The 2021 UK production of Burn The Floor features beloved Strictly Come Dancing professional Kevin Clifton.
The theatre company got its start in 1997 in New York City, first appearing on Broadway in 2009.