13 Upcoming Events
United Kingdom13 Events
- Jun 26Jun26Find ticketsSat 18:00Bristol City Centre - BristolBryan Adams
- Jun 27Jun27Find ticketsSun 16:30Cardiff Castle - CardiffBryan Adams
- Jul 01Jul01Find ticketsThu 18:00Scarborough Open Air Theatre - ScarboroughBryan Adams
- Jul 02Jul02Find ticketsFri 16:30Halton Stadium - WidnesBryan Adams
- Jul 03Jul03Find ticketsSat 16:30QEII Arena Telford - TelfordBryan Adams
- Jul 06Jul06Find ticketsTue 18:00Powderham Castle - ExeterBryan Adams
- Jul 08Jul08Find ticketsThu 18:00The Spitfire Ground - CanterburyBryan Adams
- Jul 10Jul10Find ticketsSat 18:00Harewood House - LeedsBryan Adams
- May 09 2022May092022Mon 19:00Royal Albert Hall - LondonBryan Adams Performing the Album 'cuts Like a Knife' In FullLow AvailabilityFind ticketsRoyal Albert Hall - LondonBryan Adams Performing the Album 'cuts Like a Knife' In FullMay 09 202219:00Find tickets
- May 10 2022May102022Tue 19:00Royal Albert Hall - LondonBryan Adams Performing the Album 'into the Fire' In FullLow AvailabilityFind ticketsRoyal Albert Hall - LondonBryan Adams Performing the Album 'into the Fire' In FullMay 10 202219:00Find tickets
- May 11 2022May112022Wed 19:00Royal Albert Hall - LondonBryan Adams performing the album 'Waking Up the Neighbours' in fullLimited AvailabilityFind ticketsRoyal Albert Hall - LondonBryan Adams performing the album 'Waking Up the Neighbours' in fullMay 11 202219:00Find tickets
- May 22 2022May222022Find ticketsSun 18:00P&J Live, Aberdeen - AberdeenBryan Adams
- May 25 2022May252022Find ticketsWed 19:00Bonus Arena, Hull - HullBryan AdamsLow Availability
Multi platinum-selling Canadian rocker
For most people, a No.1 hit like (Everything I Do) I Do It For You would define their entire career. For Canadian rocker Bryan Adams, it’s possibly not even his most popular song.
Pre-worldwide chart domination with the theme song from Robin Hood: Prince Of Thieves, Adams was already a stadium-packing megastar, no small thanks to a string of radio-friendly hits including Run To You, Heaven and Summer Of ’69.
Adams got his start as a 15-year-old, fronting the Canadian rock band Sweeney Todd. Following his departure from the band, he formed a songwriting partnership with former Prism drummer Jim Vallance, leading to his self-titled debut in early 1980. You Want It You Got It followed a year later and saw Adams begin to make a dent on the charts.
That progress was solidified in some style in 1983 with Cuts Like A Knife, bagging Adams his first top ten hit in the US with Straight From The Heart. A year later, Adams topped the album charts in both Canada and the US with his fourth solo album Reckless, egged on by a string of high charting singles, including the No.1 Heaven and two further top ten hits in Run To You and Summer Of ’69. Reckless also featured It’s Only Love, a duet with Tina Turner that was nominated for a Grammy.
Adams’ purple patch continued with Into The Fire, which again charted highly at home and abroad and yielded another top ten single in Heat Of The Night.
All of this would pale in comparison to the Adams’ flying start to the next decade, particularly (Everything I Do) I Do It For You, the first single taken from his 1991 album Waking Up The Neighbours. Thanks to its prominence in the hit film Robin Hood: Prince Of Thieves, the single was a resounding success, hitting No.1 across the world and staying atop the UK charts for a record-breaking 16 consecutive weeks.
Adams would find himself back at the top of the charts not long after with yet another theme song from a film: All For One, a collaboration with Sting and Rod Stewart taken from the film The Three Musketeers. Adams’ status as the flavour of the week for movie songs earned him yet another hit single in 1995’s Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman? from Don Juan De Marco.
After a five-year gap between albums, Adams returned with 1996’s 18 Til I Die. While the album didn’t yield any hits on the scale of its predecessor, Adams was back near the top of the charts in 1998 with When You’re Gone, a duet with former Spice Girl Melanie C.
The new millennium found Adams still a reliable draw at home and abroad, scoring three No.1 albums in Canada and two No.2 albums in the UK. Following the covers album, Tracks Of My Tears, and the Jeff Lynne-produced Get Up, Adams released Shine A Light, his 14th studio album, in 2019.
Bryan Adams announced UK tour dates for 2020, including a three-night run at the Royal Albert Hall, each of which would see him playing a classic album in full. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the tour was postponed until April 2021. In late 2020, Adams added a run of shows in June and July to his 2021 UK tour dates. These Bryan Adams 2021 tour dates included shows in Hull, Aberdeen, London (three shows), Cardiff, Widnes, Telford, Bristol, Powderham Castle, Cantebury, Harewood House and Scarborough Open Air Theatre.
Bryan Adams has announced UK tour dates for April, June and July 2021.
Bryan Adams has announced UK shows in the following locations:
- London (three shows)
- Powderham Castle
- Harewood House
Bryan Adams has announced that he'll play a different album each night at Royal Albert Hall:
- 13 April – Cuts Like A Knife
- 14 April – Into The Fire
- 15 April – Waking Up The Neighbours